Adobe Photoshop Online Course
The purpose of this course is to introduce basic Photoshop features and concepts so that you can use the program effectively.https://mytrainingacademy.org.uk/pub/media/catalog/product/r/s/rsz_hire-an-photoshop-designer-1024x682.jpg
£49.00 including VAT (was £195.00)Save £146.00
Offer ends 31 May 2022
- Course Type Online Course
- Course Duration 5 Hours
- Course Access 12 Months
- Awarded By MTA
- Student Discount Card All students enrolled on this course are entitled to apply for a XO student discount card.
Adobe Photoshop coursetoday!
The purpose of this course is to introduce basic Photoshop features and concepts so that you can use the program effectively. By the time you complete this course, you should be able to use Photoshop to open files and import images, move around images using navigation tools, understand basic imaging concepts, do basic image editing and prepare images for print and online presentations.
Key Learning Topics In This Photoshop Course
- Getting Started (Photoshop desktop, getting images into Photoshop, moving around an image, tips for using Photoshop)
- Imaging Concepts (color modes, image size, resolution, and print size)
- Acquiring images (opening files and importing images into Photoshop)
- Editing Images (cropping, removing imperfections, adjusting contrast, correcting colors, and sharpening images)
- More Image Editing (selection techniques, layers, adding type.)
- Exporting and printing (Saving for the Web, inserting images into presentations, printing)
This Adobe Photoshop online course has no formal entry requirements, and is designed to give you real-world knowledge that you can put to use from day one. It's highly flexible, so you can set your own timetable and study at your own pace. We train our students to the very best standards, offering expert instructor-led training via our state of the art eLearning platform.
- 100% Pass Rate.
- Easy to complete.
- Study online from anywhere, at your own pace.
- Download and print your certificate on successful completion.
Learn with confidence
the best adobe photoshop course onlinewith My Training Academy today.
To get started, please select the number of users you require and add the course to your shopping basket by selecting 'Add to Basket'. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a PayPal account.
Bulk discounts are available on purchases of 10 or more courses.
If you wish to discuss a large individual order for this course, and/or would like to be invoiced in advance, please call our sales team on 0808 175 1269 to make an enquiry.
This course is not just for beginners (although this course does cater for those starting from scratch), those who already have a lot of experience would find this course extremely helpful too. It is very rare for an individual to have mastered all aspects of every suite on their own, and this course will help you to do so and become the best in the industry!
In order to earn your certification, you’ll sit an online exam. We provide interactive quizzes after each module to ensure you're fully prepared for the real thing.Once you've passed with at least 80%, you'll be awarded your certificate.
If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
Got a question about exams? Contact our course advisors by email or by phone on 0808 175 1269. We're happy to help!
Our training works on all devices including Mobile phones, IPad’s, Android tablets, Macs and PC’s. For the best viewing experience on our state-of-the-art eLearning platform we recommend an internet connection of 10Mbps or better. Please also use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your browser with Adobe Flash Player.
The Adobe Photoshop course is organised into the following modules:
- 1.1 Introduction
- 1.2 Exploring the Tools and Work Area - Part1
- 1.3 Exploring the Tools and Work Area - Part2
- 1.4 Exploring the Tools and Work Area - Part3
- 1.5 Layers in Photoshop - Part1
- 1.6 Layers in Photoshop - Part2
- 1.7 Layers in Photoshop - Part3
- 1.8 Crop and Transform
- 1.9 Working with Text - Part1
- 1.10 Working with Text - Part2
- 1.11 Filters in Photoshop
- 1.12 Layer Styles
- 1.13 Adjustment Layers
- 2.1 Photo Retouching Methods
- 2.2 Creating a Poster Design - Part1
- 2.3 Creating a Poster Design - Part2
- 2.4 Creating a Poster Design - Part3
- 2.5 Coloring Digital Art - Part1
- 2.6 Coloring Digital Art - Part2
- 2.7 Colorizing a Black and White Photo - Part1
- 2.8 Colorizing a Black and White Photo - Part2
- 2.9 Creating a Website Design - Part1
- 2.10 Creating a Website Design - Part2
- 2.11 Exporting in Photoshop
- 2.12 Conclusion
EXPERT INSTRUCTOR-LED TRAINING
We only use the industry’s finest instructors to develop our courses. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
QUIZZES & EXAM SIMULATORS
Our custom practice exams prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. You will have practice quizzes after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you have completed before proceeding. This will allow you to gauge your effectiveness before moving to the next module in your course. Our Courses also include practice exams designed to replicate and mirror the environment in the testing centre. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.
VISUAL DEMONSTRATIONS & MULTIMEDIA PRESENTATIONS
Our courseware includes instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations that allow students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor. Our Courseware always focuses on real world scenarios and skill-set development.
NAVIGATION & CONTROLS
Our self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow you the flexibility to work with expert level instruction anytime 24/7. All courses are arranged in defined sections with navigation controls allowing you to control the pace of your training. This allows students to learn at their own pace around their schedule.
SOCIAL LEARNING & NETWORKING
We Have designed a world class Learning Management System (LMS). This system allows you to interact and collaborate with other students, form study groups, engage in discussions in our NOW@ Forums, rate and “like” different courses and stay up to date with all the latest industry knowledge through our forums, student contributions and announcement features. This LMS is unmatched in the industry and makes learning fun and enjoyable.
FLASH CARDS & EDUCATIONAL GAMES
Our Courseware knows that education is not a one size fits all approach. Students learn in different ways through different tools. That is why we provide Flash Cards and Education Games throughout our courses. This will allow you to train in ways that keep you engaged and focused. Each course will have dozens of Flash Cards so you can sharpen your skill-sets throughout your training as well as educational games designed to make sure your retention level of the materials is extremely high.
12 MONTHS UNLIMITED ACCESS
Each student will have 12 months unlimited access to allow you to have access to the training anytime 24/7.
We make it our absolute mission to give you the training you need and the service you deserve. Hear what our students say about us...
A new way to pay
3 Easy Payments
on baskets between £35 and £1,000
- Pay in 3 equal payments every 30 days
- No fees, interest or credit agreement.
- Instant credit approval at checkout
- Safe and secure - you're covered through Klarna's Buyer Protection Policy.
- Easily manage payments online or through the Klarna app.
HOW TO GET STARTED?
- Add your course to basket and proceed to checkout.
- Ensure you have sufficient funds available in your card to cover the first payment.
- Select “Klarna” as your payment method and place your order.
- Your order will be dispatched as normal and the two remaining payments will be taken at 30 and 60 days.
- Klarna will send you an email confirmation and reminders when it’s time to pay.
Spread the cost up to 4 years*
on baskets over £250
- Spread the cost from 6 months up to 4 years – you choose the term
- 0% interest on terms of 6-36 months
- 9.99% interest on terms of 48 months
Representative example without 0% or 9.99% offers: Representative 18.9% APR (variable) Purchase interest rate 18.9% p.a. (variable) Assumed credit limit £1,200
- Buy now, pay in 30 days
- 3 easy payments
- Spread the cost
Look for Klarna
*Credit offered subject to financial circumstances. Must be 18. T&Cs apply.
Klarna: Subject to financial circumstances. You must be at least 18. Credit is provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority in the UK. Registered office: Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden. Corporation ID number: 556737-0431. If you already have a Klarna Credit account, this purchase will be added to your balance.
Pay in 30 days: The payment period is 30 days from shipment of goods. Full terms and conditions
3 Easy Payments: A third is payable on the day of purchase. The balance is paid in two equal monthly instalments over the following two months. Open to anyone with a UK registered debit or credit card.
The payment methods Pay in 30 days and 3 Easy Payments are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on klarna.com. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.