Bribery Act Awareness Online Course
£14.99 including VAT (was £195.00)Save £180.01
Offer ends 31 May 2022
- Course Type E-Learning
- Course Duration 45 Minutes
- Course Access 12 Months
- Awarded By The CPD Standards Office
- Student Discount Card All students enrolled on this course are entitled to apply for a XO student discount card.
Bribery Act Awareness coursetoday!
The Bribery Act Awareness online course aims to ensure that employees understand what bribery and corruption is and how it can occur in a business.
The course also shows how to implement the six principles that underpin an effective anti-bribery policy and procedures that will help to protect organisations against prosecution under the Bribery Act.
Completing this course is the perfect way to prove your knowledge and awareness of the bribery act. The certificate achieved is fully registered with the CPD Standards Office and endorsed by the Institute of Hospitality and BIIAB.
You don’t need to have any previous training to do this course.
In order to complete this course, you must achieve 70% or more in the final multiple-choice quiz.
On completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Define ‘bribery’, ‘improper performance’, ‘relevant function or activity’ and ‘the essence of bribery’
- Recognise scenarios in which the offences of paying and receiving bribes could be committed
- Outline bribery offences and penalties under the Bribery Act 2010
- Identify and understand the difference between bribery and genuine hospitality and promotional expenditure
- List and explain the six principles of bribery prevention
- 100% Pass Rate.
- Easy to complete.
- Improve your career prospects.
- Learn valuable knowledge, skills, advice and guidance to help you achieve success.
- Study online from anywhere.
- Study at your own pace.
- Download and print your accredited CPD certificate on successful completion.
Learn with confidence
the best Bribery Act Awareness course onlinewith My Training Academy today.
To get started, please select the number of users you require and add the course to your shopping basket by selecting 'Add to Basket'. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a PayPal account.
Bulk discounts are available on purchases of 10 or more courses.
If you wish to discuss a large individual order for this course, and/or would like to be invoiced in advance, please call our sales team on 0808 175 1269 to make an enquiry.
Anyone that wants to learn about the bribery act. Undertaking this course and implementing an effective anti-bribery policy and procedures will help
protect your organisation against prosecution under the act.
Our e-learning is a cost-effective and successful approach for many individuals and teams. It provides a flexible learning method, allowing candidates to schedule learning at a time that suits them and fits in with other commitments; ideal for those who find it difficult to take time away from their workplace. It also allows candidates to work at their own pace, and revisit sections of the course as often as needed, leading to a fuller understanding of all the topics covered.
In addition, there are none of the high costs of travel and accommodation associated with courses at an external venue.
Upon completion of the course, learners will complete an end of learning assessment consisting of 10 questions. 70% of the questions will need to be answered correctly in order to pass and receive a certificate.
If you don't pass the test first time, don't worry, you can take the test as many times as you need with no extra charge.
Endorsement(s): Institute of Hospitality and BIIAB.
Accreditation: The CPD Standards Office.
Got a question about exams? Contact our course advisors by email or by phone on 0808 175 1269. We're happy to help!
Our training works on all devices including Mobile phones, IPad’s, Android tablets, Macs and PC’s.
For the best viewing experience on our state-of-the-art eLearning platform we recommend an internet connection of 10Mbps or better. Please also use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your browser with Adobe Flash Player.
This Bribery Act Awareness course is organized into the following modules.
Unit 1 – Offences under the Bribery Act 2010
In this unit, you will learn about:
- The four offences under the Bribery Act 2010
- The two scenarios in which offences of paying bribes could be committed
- The four scenarios in which offences of receiving a bribe could be committed
- Bribery of foreign public officials
- Failure of ‘relevant commercial organisations’ to prevent bribery
- The ‘due diligence’ defence
- Penalties under the Bribery Act 2010
Unit 2 – Hospitality and promotional expenditure
In this unit, you will learn about:
- Hospitality, promotional and other business expenditure
- Reasonable and proportionate expenditure
Unit 3 – Anti-bribery policy and procedures
In this unit, you will learn about:
- The six principles of bribery prevention
- Anti-bribery policy and proportionate procedures
- Top-level commitment to anti-bribery procedures
- Risk assessment in relation to bribery
- Due diligence procedures
- Communication of anti-bribery procedures internally and externally
- Monitoring and review of anti-bribery policies and procedures
This eLearning is accessed through a dedicated learner portal. Your course material is presented in an interactive and easy to follow presentation enabling you to study at your own pace.
The course is divided into simple sections with a short quiz at the end of each to test your knowledge. Once you have progressed through each of the course sections you can complete an end of course quiz which consists of multiple-choice questions based on the material that you have studied.
Once you have passed the course you can download your fully accredited CPD certificate (PDF format) directly from your learning account.
If you don't pass the first time, don't worry, you can resist the test as many times as required - until you pass.
New – Translation Feature
Our state-of-the-art e-learning portal now offers translation features. Making learning across countries easy with automatic language translation – available in 75 popular international languages. Allowing learners to study in their preferred language.
We make it our absolute mission to give you the training you need and the service you deserve. Hear what our students say about us...
A new way to pay
3 Easy Payments
on baskets between £35 and £1,000
- Pay in 3 equal payments every 30 days
- No fees, interest or credit agreement.
- Instant credit approval at checkout
- Safe and secure - you're covered through Klarna's Buyer Protection Policy.
- Easily manage payments online or through the Klarna app.
HOW TO GET STARTED?
- Add your course to basket and proceed to checkout.
- Ensure you have sufficient funds available in your card to cover the first payment.
- Select “Klarna” as your payment method and place your order.
- Your order will be dispatched as normal and the two remaining payments will be taken at 30 and 60 days.
- Klarna will send you an email confirmation and reminders when it’s time to pay.
Spread the cost up to 4 years*
on baskets over £250
- Spread the cost from 6 months up to 4 years – you choose the term
- 0% interest on terms of 6-36 months
- 9.99% interest on terms of 48 months
Representative example without 0% or 9.99% offers: Representative 18.9% APR (variable) Purchase interest rate 18.9% p.a. (variable) Assumed credit limit £1,200
- Buy now, pay in 30 days
- 3 easy payments
- Spread the cost
Look for Klarna
*Credit offered subject to financial circumstances. Must be 18. T&Cs apply.
Klarna: Subject to financial circumstances. You must be at least 18. Credit is provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority in the UK. Registered office: Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden. Corporation ID number: 556737-0431. If you already have a Klarna Credit account, this purchase will be added to your balance.
Pay in 30 days: The payment period is 30 days from shipment of goods. Full terms and conditions
3 Easy Payments: A third is payable on the day of purchase. The balance is paid in two equal monthly instalments over the following two months. Open to anyone with a UK registered debit or credit card.
The payment methods Pay in 30 days and 3 Easy Payments are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on klarna.com. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.