Microsoft Access 2013 Course
£29.99 including VAT (was £195.00)Save £165.01
Offer ends 30 June 2022
- Course Type Online Course
- Course Duration 6 Hours
- Course Access 12 Months
- Awarded By MTA
- Student Discount Card All students enrolled on this course are entitled to apply for a XO student discount card.
This Microsoft Access 2013 course has been designed to provide you or your team with the essential skills required to use Microsoft Access effectively.
In order to succeed in today's business world, you must have competent skills in Microsoft Office. Whether you're an administrative assistant, office manager, sales professional or business manager, utilising all of the powerful features of Microsoft Office will make you more efficient and subsequently more marketable. Almost every job in the business world involves office products.
Microsoft Access is a highly worthwhile skill to have at your command as this very popular database application is widely used across many employment sectors.
Depending upon the version of Access you need, we have the perfect course for you; including the most up to date version, Microsoft Access 2019 as well as 2016, 2013 and 2010.
What's included in this Microsoft access 2013 course?
- 12 months unlimited access.
- Online video tutorials created by expert instructors.
- Project files to help you consolidate your learning.
- MTA course completion certificate.
The online Microsoft Access 2013 course requires 6 hours to complete the course in full. This is only a guide to the learning hours required and it depends on how quickly an individual can absorb the information. The learning is online so it can be spread out over multiple sessions or done in one session.
Learners will have access to this course for up to 12 months from the date of joining. There is no time limit to complete the course during this period.
- This is a video-led course.
- This course includes project files so you can practice while you learn.
- There is no formal assessment on this course.
This course is designed to provide you with the essential skills you will need to be proficient in Access, in a work or home environment, in as short a time as possible. You don't need any prior experience of using Microsoft Access, our Microsoft Access 2013 training covers beginners and advanced level training to help you develop the skills you need to progress in your career.
For anyone who manages their Microsoft Access training, this MS training can be used for on-boarding new staff, or as part of a team training plan.
Bulk discounts are available on purchases of 10 or more courses.
If you wish to discuss a large individual order for this course, and/or would like to be invoiced in advance, please call our sales team on 0808 175 1269 to make an enquiry.
More Microsoft Access training:
Anyone looking to develop their Microsoft Access skills.
There is no formal assessment on this course.
Project files are included in each course to help you consolidate your learning. At the end of each course, please get in contact with Student Support to request a copy of your certificate of completion.
Got a question about exams? Contact our course advisors by email or by phone on 0808 175 1269. We're happy to help!
Our training works on all devices including Mobile phones, IPad’s, Android tablets, Macs and PC’s.
For the best viewing experience on our state-of-the-art eLearning platform we recommend an internet connection of 10Mbps or better. Please also use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your browser with Adobe Flash Player.
We've put together a list of relevant job titles you can apply for after achieving the Microsoft Office certification (note that some careers may require further study, training and/or work experience):
- Office Administrator
- Business Administrator
- Personal Assistant, Clerical Assistant
- Customer Service Representative
- Project Officer, Project Manager
- Business Manager
- Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Sales Director
- Human Resource Officer
- Finance Assistant. Book-keeper, Accountant
- Healthcare Assistant, Nurse
- Database Administrator
Once you have achieved your certification, you'll have full access to our recruitment package for a wide range of information and advice - including:
- How to put together a killer CV, Covering Letters and Thank You emails.
- How to gain relevant work experience.
- Howto prepare for interviews.
- How to understand Job adverts.
- How to choose the right recruitment agency.
- How to look for work on LinkedIn.
- Information on dealing with redundancy.
Our careers advice section is available for you to see now. For more information about our career advice services, contact us on 0808 175 1269 to speak with one of our friendly course advisors today.
- 1.1 Access 2013 Introduction
- 1.2 What Are Databases
- 1.3 The Interface Window
- 1.4 Setting Up The Database Part 1
- 1.5 Setting Up The Database Part 2
- 1.6 Creating Forms
- 1.7 Understanding Table Relationships
- 1.8 Introduction To Queries
- 1.9 Introduction To Reports
- 2.1 Introduction Table Tools Intermediate
- 2.2 Table Tools Part 2
- 2.3 Table Tools Part 3
- 2.4 Forms And Design Intermediate Part 1
- 2.5 Forms And Design Intermediate Part 2
- 2.6 Forms Data Entry Part 1
- 2.7 Forms Data Entry Part 2
- 2.8 Queries
- 2.9 Reports From Queries Part 1
- 2.10 Reports From Queries Part 2
- 2.11 Reports From Queries Part 3
- 2.12 Specialized Form
- 3.1 Advance Introduction And Subforms
- 3.2 Subforms
- 3.3 Additional Types Of Queries
- 3.4 Form And Macros Part 1
- 3.5 Form And Macros Part 2
- 3.6 Advance Forms
- 3.7 Reports Advance Part 1
- 3.8 Reports Advance Part 2
- 3.9 Updating Reports
- 3.10 Customization And Conclusion
EXPERT INSTRUCTOR-LED TRAINING
We only use the industry’s finest instructors to develop our courses. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
NAVIGATION & CONTROLS
Our self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow you the flexibility to work with expert level instruction anytime 24/7. All courses are arranged in defined sections with navigation controls allowing you to control the pace of your training. This allows students to learn at their own pace around their schedule.
12 MONTHS UNLIMITED ACCESS
Each student will have 12 months unlimited access to allow you to have access to the training anytime 24/7.
We make it our absolute mission to give you the training you need and the service you deserve. Hear what our students say about us...
A new way to pay
3 Easy Payments
on baskets between £35 and £1,000
- Pay in 3 equal payments every 30 days
- No fees, interest or credit agreement.
- Instant credit approval at checkout
- Safe and secure - you're covered through Klarna's Buyer Protection Policy.
- Easily manage payments online or through the Klarna app.
HOW TO GET STARTED?
- Add your course to basket and proceed to checkout.
- Ensure you have sufficient funds available in your card to cover the first payment.
- Select “Klarna” as your payment method and place your order.
- Your order will be dispatched as normal and the two remaining payments will be taken at 30 and 60 days.
- Klarna will send you an email confirmation and reminders when it’s time to pay.
Spread the cost up to 4 years*
on baskets over £250
- Spread the cost from 6 months up to 4 years – you choose the term
- 0% interest on terms of 6-36 months
- 9.99% interest on terms of 48 months
Representative example without 0% or 9.99% offers: Representative 18.9% APR (variable) Purchase interest rate 18.9% p.a. (variable) Assumed credit limit £1,200
- Buy now, pay in 30 days
- 3 easy payments
- Spread the cost
Look for Klarna
*Credit offered subject to financial circumstances. Must be 18. T&Cs apply.
Klarna: Subject to financial circumstances. You must be at least 18. Credit is provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority in the UK. Registered office: Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden. Corporation ID number: 556737-0431. If you already have a Klarna Credit account, this purchase will be added to your balance.
Pay in 30 days: The payment period is 30 days from shipment of goods. Full terms and conditions
3 Easy Payments: A third is payable on the day of purchase. The balance is paid in two equal monthly instalments over the following two months. Open to anyone with a UK registered debit or credit card.
The payment methods Pay in 30 days and 3 Easy Payments are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on klarna.com. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.