QuickBooks Online 2020
£49.00 including VAT (was £195.00)Save £146.00
Offer ends 31 August 2022
- Course Type Online Course
- Course Duration 8 Hours
- Course Access 12 Months
- Awarded By MTA
- Student Discount Card All students enrolled on this course are entitled to apply for a XO student discount card.
This QuickBooks online course is based on the US version of the QuickBooks online accounting software. Although this course is based on the US version, you’ll still find this QuickBooks online course very useful if you are using the UK version.
After taking this QuickBooks course, you will be able to confidently provide support to various types of clients like small businesses and enable them to properly implement Quickbooks Online. This course will focus primarily on the use and implementation of Quickbooks Online (QBO). This includes everything from the setup and maintenance of client accounts to managing lists and reports. You will also be exposed to basic accounting principles, relevant financial documents, and common errors QBO users typically make.
What will I learn?
Learn basic accounting principles and how to use QuickBooks with our QuickBooks training. Our expert instructors help you learn QuickBooks by explaining core features: how to create accounts, organize records, record transactions, reconcile accounts, and other core software skills youll need to manage a small business.
What's included in this QuickBooks Online Course?
Student's will get 12 months unlimited access to the following:
- QuickBooks Online Course.
- Online video tutorials created by expert instructors.
- Downloadable workbooks.
- Practice quizzes after each module.
- Flashcard and educational games.
- MTA course completion certificate.
This QuickBooks training has no formal entry requirements, and is designed to give you real-world knowledge that you can put to use from day one. It's highly flexible, so you can set your own timetable and study at your own pace.
For anyone who manages their QuickBooks training, this QuickBooks training course can be used for on-boarding new staff or as part of a team training plan.
Bulk discounts are available on purchases of 10 or more courses.
If you wish to discuss a large individual order for this course, and/or would like to be invoiced in advance, please call our sales team on 0808 175 1269 to make an enquiry.
More QuickBooks Courses:
This online bookkeeping course is aimed at individuals, small business owners and management teams who want to learn how to run a QuickBooks accounting software.
By choosing online learning instead of a classroom based course, it eliminates the need for time away from work, saving you valuable time and money. It is ideal for those with tight schedules as our online courses give you 12 months unlimited access to all the course materials, so you can study at a pace that suits you. Allowing you to easily resume your studies whenever you have the time. All you need is internet connection to study, so you can study from home or any environment that suits you.
In order to earn your certification, you’ll sit an online exam. We provide interactive quizzes after each module to ensure you're fully prepared for the real thing. Once you've passed with at least 80%, you'll be awarded your certificate.
If you don't pass the test first time, don't worry, you can take the test as many times as you need with no extra charge.
Got a question about exams? Contact our course advisors by email or by phone on 0808 175 1269. We're happy to help!
This course will focus primarily on the use and implementation of QuickBooks Online (QBO). This includes everything from the setup and maintenance of client accounts to managing lists and reports.
Here are the notable differences:
• Automatically computes VAT Input and VAT Output. You can input the price in the invoice or bill either VAT inclusive or VAT exclusive and it will automatically computes VAT.
• Uses the British Balance Sheet as the default format in which the report starts with the non-current assets but this can be changed in the settings.
• Spells CHEQUES this way
• Spells FAVOURITES this way
• When you check Programs & Features in the Control Panel, the publisher is Intuit Limited
• Utilizes the Sales Tax functionality where the tax is as an add on to the sales price. You have to input the VAT exclusive price in the invoice or sales receipt to compute VAT output.
• The Balance Sheet format is according to liquidity.
• Spells CHECKS this way
• Spells FAVORITES this way
• When you check Programs & Features in the Control Panel, the publisher is Intuit Inc.
We've put together a list of relevant job titles you can apply for after achieving the QuickBooks certificate (note that some careers may require further study, training and/or work experience):
- Finance Assistant
- Accounts Assistant
- Accounts clerk
- Payroll Assistant
- Junior Accountant
- Senior Accountant
- Finance Manager
- Small business owner
Once you have achieved your certification, you'll have full access to our recruitment package for a wide range of information and advice - including:
- How to put together a killer CV, Covering Letters and Thank You emails.
- How to gain relevant work experience.
- How to prepare for interviews.
- How to understand Job adverts.
- How to choose the right recruitment agency.
- How to look for work on LinkedIn.
- Information on dealing with redundancy.
Our careers advice section is available for you to see now.
For more information about our career advice services, contact us on 0808 175 1269 to speak with one of our friendly course advisors today.
Empower yourself to take control of your financial management by learning QuickBooks!
The QuickBooks course is organised into the following modules:
Module 1: Setup and Maintenance
- Course Intro
- Knowing Which Account is Right for You
- Getting Started
- User Setup
- Access Rights
- User Setup Completion
- Adding Employees to Payroll
- Inviting your Accountant
- Dashboard and 3 Ways to Navigate QBO
- Commonly Used Forms
- Module 1 Summary
Module 2: List Management
- Defining Lists
- Importing Lists
- Employee vs 1099
- Adding and Removing Entries
- Updating Entries
- Editing and Managing List Elements
- Merging Items (entries)
- Form Requirements
- Module 2 Summary
Module 3: Sales (Money-in)
- Product and Service Setup
- Customer Setup Demo
- Invoicing Workflows
- Tracking Audit History Demo
- Customer Statements
- Recording Sales
- Sales Receipt Workflow
- Undeposited Funds Account
- Accounts Receivable Impact
- Impact of Connecting Your Back Account to QBO
- Billable Expense Invoicing
- Recording a Customer Credit
- Delayed Charges
- Module 3 Summary
Module 4: Purchases (Money-out)
- Product and Service Setup on Purchase Forms
- Vendor Setup
- Purchase Order Transactions
- Entering and Paying Bills
- Recording Checks
- Recording Credit and Debit Card Transactions
- Recording EFT’s, Online Payments, Wire Transfers
- Recording Vendor Credits
- Voiding vs Deleting Checks
- Vendor Page and Report Insights
- Module 4 Summary
Module 5: Accounting
- Basic Financial Statements
- Financial Statements Expanded
- Cash and Accrual Accounting Reporting
- Difference Between Cash and Accrual Reporting
- Setting a Closing Date
- Balancing Your Books aka Reconciling Demo
- Journal Entries
- Audit Log Insights
- Project Profitability Demo
- Module 5 Summary
Module 6: Reports
- Customized Reports
- Commonly Used Reports Demo
- Setup Automatic Report Emails
- Collapse and Expand Report Function
- Exporting and Importing Reports
- Module 6 Summary
Module 7: Customizations and Time Savers
- Tracking Income and Expenses for Multiple Locations
- Organizing your Chart of Accounts
- Custom Fields on Invoices
- Recurring Transactions
- 4Customizing a Sales Forms
- 4Keyboard Shortcuts
- 4QBO Mobile App Preview
- 4Connecting Third Party Apps to QBO
- 4Module 7 Summary
Module 8: Extra
- Common Mistakes QBO Users Make
- Final Note on Bookkeeping Best Practices
- Why QBO is Awesome
- Course Outro
- Defining Terms and Sample Quiz Questions
EXPERT INSTRUCTOR-LED TRAINING
We only use the industry’s finest instructors to develop our courses. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
NAVIGATION & CONTROLS
Our self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow you the flexibility to work with expert level instruction anytime 24/7. All courses are arranged in defined sections with navigation controls allowing you to control the pace of your training. This allows students to learn at their own pace around their schedule.
12 MONTHS UNLIMITED ACCESS
Each student will have 12 months unlimited access to allow you to have access to the training anytime 24/7.
We make it our absolute mission to give you the training you need and the service you deserve. Hear what our students say about us...
A new way to pay
3 Easy Payments
on baskets between £35 and £1,000
- Pay in 3 equal payments every 30 days
- No fees, interest or credit agreement.
- Instant credit approval at checkout
- Safe and secure - you're covered through Klarna's Buyer Protection Policy.
- Easily manage payments online or through the Klarna app.
HOW TO GET STARTED?
- Add your course to basket and proceed to checkout.
- Ensure you have sufficient funds available in your card to cover the first payment.
- Select “Klarna” as your payment method and place your order.
- Your order will be dispatched as normal and the two remaining payments will be taken at 30 and 60 days.
- Klarna will send you an email confirmation and reminders when it’s time to pay.
Spread the cost up to 4 years*
on baskets over £250
- Spread the cost from 6 months up to 4 years – you choose the term
- 0% interest on terms of 6-36 months
- 9.99% interest on terms of 48 months
Representative example without 0% or 9.99% offers: Representative 18.9% APR (variable) Purchase interest rate 18.9% p.a. (variable) Assumed credit limit £1,200
- Buy now, pay in 30 days
- 3 easy payments
- Spread the cost
Look for Klarna
*Credit offered subject to financial circumstances. Must be 18. T&Cs apply.
Klarna: Subject to financial circumstances. You must be at least 18. Credit is provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority in the UK. Registered office: Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden. Corporation ID number: 556737-0431. If you already have a Klarna Credit account, this purchase will be added to your balance.
Pay in 30 days: The payment period is 30 days from shipment of goods. Full terms and conditions
3 Easy Payments: A third is payable on the day of purchase. The balance is paid in two equal monthly instalments over the following two months. Open to anyone with a UK registered debit or credit card.
The payment methods Pay in 30 days and 3 Easy Payments are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on klarna.com. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.