Health and Safety in a Food Environment Online Course
This Health and Safety in a Food Environment course aims to provide food handlers and those working in a food environment with the relevant knowledge needed to adhere to the requirements placed on them by The Health and Safety at Work Act.https://mytrainingacademy.org.uk/pub/media/catalog/product/r/s/rsz_health-and-safety-840813654.jpg
£14.99 including VAT (was £195.00)Save £180.01
Offer ends 31 May 2022
- Course Type E-Learning
- Course Duration 60 Minutes
- Course Access 12 Months
- Awarded By The CPD Standards Office
- Student Discount Card All students enrolled on this course are entitled to apply for a XO student discount card.
Health and Safety in a Food Environment coursetoday!
This Health and Safety in a Food Environment online course aims to provide food handlers and those working in a food environment with the relevant knowledge needed to adhere to the requirements placed on them by The Health and Safety at Work Act. Observing health and safety at work is essential and the cost of failing to do so can be enormous.
Completing this course is the perfect way to prove your knowledge of Health and Safety in a Food Environment. The certificate achieved is fully registered with the CPD Standards Office and endorsed by the Institute of Hospitality.
You don’t need to have any previous health and safety training to do this course.
In order to complete this course, you must achieve 70% or more in the final multiple-choice quiz.
On completion of this course the learner will be able to:
- Describe the development of health and safety
- Explain why health and safety is important
- Follow the health and safety requirements placed on employers and employees
- Define key terms, such as hazard, risk and control
- Outline the principles of risk assessment
- Apply the principles of health and safety and accident prevention
- Follow systems, procedures and rules
- Reduce risks to health and safety through individual action
- Appreciate how workplace equipment and task design affect health and safety
- 100% Pass Rate.
- Easy to complete.
- Improve your career prospects.
- Learn valuable knowledge, skills, advice and guidance to help you achieve success.
- Study online from anywhere.
- Study at your own pace.
- Download and print your accredited CPD certificate on successful completion.
Learn with confidence
the best Health and Safety in a Food Environment course onlinewith My Training Academy today.
To get started, please select the number of users you require and add the course to your shopping basket by selecting 'Add to Basket'. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a PayPal account.
Bulk discounts are available on purchases of 10 or more courses.
If you wish to discuss a large individual order for this course, and/or would like to be invoiced in advance, please call our sales team on 0808 175 1269 to make an enquiry.
This Health and Safety in a Food Environment course aims to provide food handlers and those working in a food environment with the relevant knowledge needed to adhere to the requirements placed on them by The Health and Safety at Work Act.
Upon completion of the course, learners will complete an end of learning assessment consisting of 15 questions. 70% of the questions will need to be answered correctly in order to pass and receive a certificate.
Endorsement(s): Institute of Hospitality.
Accreditation: The CPD Standards Office.
Got a question about exams? Contact our course advisors by email or by phone on 0808 175 1269. We're happy to help!
Our training works on all devices including Mobile phones, IPad’s, Android tablets, Macs and PC’s.
For the best viewing experience on our state-of-the-art eLearning platform we recommend an internet connection of 10Mbps or better. Please also use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your browser with Adobe Flash Player.
This eLearning is accessed through a dedicated learner portal. Your course material is presented in an interactive and easy to follow presentation enabling you to study at your own pace.
The course is divided into simple sections with a short quiz at the end of each to test your knowledge. Once you have progressed through each of the course sections you can complete an end of course quiz which consists of multiple-choice questions based on the material that you have studied.
Once you have passed the course you can download your fully accredited CPD certificate (PDF format) directly from your learning account.
If you don't pass the first time, don't worry, you can resist the test as many times as required - until you pass.
New – Translation Feature
Our state-of-the-art e-learning portal now offers translation features. Making learning across countries easy with automatic language translation – available in 75 popular international languages. Allowing learners to study in their preferred language.
We make it our absolute mission to give you the training you need and the service you deserve. Hear what our students say about us...
A new way to pay
3 Easy Payments
on baskets between £35 and £1,000
- Pay in 3 equal payments every 30 days
- No fees, interest or credit agreement.
- Instant credit approval at checkout
- Safe and secure - you're covered through Klarna's Buyer Protection Policy.
- Easily manage payments online or through the Klarna app.
HOW TO GET STARTED?
- Add your course to basket and proceed to checkout.
- Ensure you have sufficient funds available in your card to cover the first payment.
- Select “Klarna” as your payment method and place your order.
- Your order will be dispatched as normal and the two remaining payments will be taken at 30 and 60 days.
- Klarna will send you an email confirmation and reminders when it’s time to pay.
Spread the cost up to 4 years*
on baskets over £250
- Spread the cost from 6 months up to 4 years – you choose the term
- 0% interest on terms of 6-36 months
- 9.99% interest on terms of 48 months
Representative example without 0% or 9.99% offers: Representative 18.9% APR (variable) Purchase interest rate 18.9% p.a. (variable) Assumed credit limit £1,200
- Buy now, pay in 30 days
- 3 easy payments
- Spread the cost
Look for Klarna
*Credit offered subject to financial circumstances. Must be 18. T&Cs apply.
Klarna: Subject to financial circumstances. You must be at least 18. Credit is provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority in the UK. Registered office: Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden. Corporation ID number: 556737-0431. If you already have a Klarna Credit account, this purchase will be added to your balance.
Pay in 30 days: The payment period is 30 days from shipment of goods. Full terms and conditions
3 Easy Payments: A third is payable on the day of purchase. The balance is paid in two equal monthly instalments over the following two months. Open to anyone with a UK registered debit or credit card.
The payment methods Pay in 30 days and 3 Easy Payments are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on klarna.com. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.