ITIL Foundation V3 Course
£399.00 including VAT (was £499.00)Save £100.00
Offer ends 31 May 2022
- Course Type E-Learning
- Course Duration 18 Hours
- Course Access 30 Days
- Awarded By Peoplecert
Discount codes are not applicable to any add-ons.Get 6 months access (£99.00)
- Student Discount Card All students enrolled on this course are entitled to apply for a XO student discount card.
ITIL Foundation V3 online course
This ITIL V3 Foundation online course offers an outstanding introduction to the ITIL V3 Framework. Formerly called the ‘Information Technology Infrastructure Library’, ITIL is the world’s most popular methodology for managing and optimizing IT services.
This ITIL V3 Foundation course is built to give students everything they need to know not only to pass the ITIL V3 Foundation exam, but also to gain a strong foundational understanding of how ITIL works and what kind of benefits it offers. Take your first step towards becoming an ITIL Expert today!
What is included in this ITIL Foundation course?
- Accredited ITIL Foundation V3 E-Learning.
- Get 30 Days Access.
- 6 Months Access Available at an Additional Cost.
- Official ITIL Foundation V3 Exam Voucher (Exam Taken Online);
- Study Guides, Quizzes, Sample Exam and more...
- Tutor Support.
- The importance of structured IT service management, both to IT service providers and their clients.
- An overview of the ITIL Service Lifecycle, including its processess and the functions which carry out those processes.
- How the ITIL best practice framework can improve the equality, effectiveness, and efficiency of IT products and services in virtually any industry or organization.
- Everything needed to pass the official ITIL V3 Foundation exam.
This ITIL Foundation V3 course has no pre-requiisites and is open to everyone.
This ITIL Foundation V3 course duration is 18 hours and has 2 ITIL credits.
Learn with confidence
the best ITIL Foundation V3 course onlinewith My Training Academy today.
To get started, please select the number of users you require and add the course to your shopping basket by selecting 'Add to Basket'. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a PayPal account.
Bulk discounts are available on purchases of 10 or more courses.
If you wish to discuss a large individual order for this course, and/or would like to be invoiced in advance, please call our sales team on 0808 175 1269 to make an enquiry.
The ITIL Foundation V3 course offered on this page are offered by IT Training Zone Ltd. an ATO of AXELOS Limited.
This certification is primarily aimed at:
- Those who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework
- Those who need understanding of how ITIL can be used to enhance IT service management within an organization
- IT professionals or others working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL and who need to be informed about, or contribute to, ongoing service improvement.
In order to achieve your ITIL Foundation qualification, you must pass the ITIL® 2011 Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management exam. You can take the exam online (virtually) using a service provided by PeopleCert.
When you have completed this course, you will be ready to start preparing for the ITIL Foundation exam. To support you with this, this eLearning course contains a practice exam that will simulate the conditions of the real thing.
This course comes with a FREE exam voucher
Before booking your exam, it will be a good idea to make sure that your device meets the technical requirements. You can do so via this online test. This test will examine the suitability of your webcam, microphone and internet connection. Please visit the PeopleCert website for more information and guidance.
40 multiple choice questions. 60 minute duration with a 65% pass mark. Exam can be taken online with a web proctor (with PEOPLECERT). Students must have completed the ITIL Foundation course before requesting their exam voucher.
Got a question about exams? Contact our course advisors by email or by phone on 0808 175 1269. We're happy to help!
Our training works on all devices including Mobile phones, IPad’s, Android tablets, Macs and PC’s.
For the best viewing experience on our state-of-the-art eLearning platform we recommend an internet connection of 10Mbps or better. Please also use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your browser with Adobe Flash Player.
After passing all intermediate modules, students can then move on to the rank of 'ITIL Master'.
It also aims for resource optimization and looks to continually improve essential processes.
ITIL 4 is also highly adaptable, not only making it future-proof but also allowing users to combine it with other popular methodologies such as DevOps.
Each lesson contains a video tutorial, study guide and associated quiz
Course duration is 18 hours and is 2 ITIL credits
The course is organised into the following modules:
- Introducing ITIL
- Service Management and Stakeholders
- Functions, Roles and Processes
- The Service Lifecycle
- Service Strategy - Key Concepts
- Service Strategy – Processes
- Service Design - Key Concepts
- Service Design - Processes (1)
- Service Design - Processes (2)
- Service Transition - Processes (1)
- Service Transition - Processes (2)
- Service Operation – Processes
- Service Operation – Functions
- Continual Service Improvement
- Technology Considerations
- The Sample ITIL Foundation Exam
Need Practical Experience?
As a bolt-on option, we offer Practice Labs as it provides users with an online lab platform to develop their practical skills in IT technologies such as CompTIA, Microsoft, Cisco and VMWare.
In addition to the hardware you require, you also gain access to high quality practical exercises covering exam topics to help you to maximize your study time and increase your results. Practice Labs are highly effective and offer a cheaper alternative to setting up your own test environment.
You will gain unlimited access to the Practice Labs for 12 months- helping you to consolidate your learning and prepare you for work.
Gain access to our E-Book's Library
This bolt-on option will provide you with a wealth of research and reference material to help you make the most of your studies. Our e-book's library will serve as a great addition to your course material and provide massive savings in comparison to the cost of buying additional study books to support your learning.
For more information about our career advice services, contact us on 0808 175 1269 to speak with one of our friendly course advisors today.
We make it our absolute mission to give you the training you need and the service you deserve. Hear what our students say about us...
A new way to pay
3 Easy Payments
on baskets between £35 and £1,000
- Pay in 3 equal payments every 30 days
- No fees, interest or credit agreement.
- Instant credit approval at checkout
- Safe and secure - you're covered through Klarna's Buyer Protection Policy.
- Easily manage payments online or through the Klarna app.
HOW TO GET STARTED?
- Add your course to basket and proceed to checkout.
- Ensure you have sufficient funds available in your card to cover the first payment.
- Select “Klarna” as your payment method and place your order.
- Your order will be dispatched as normal and the two remaining payments will be taken at 30 and 60 days.
- Klarna will send you an email confirmation and reminders when it’s time to pay.
Spread the cost up to 4 years*
on baskets over £250
- Spread the cost from 6 months up to 4 years – you choose the term
- 0% interest on terms of 6-36 months
- 9.99% interest on terms of 48 months
Representative example without 0% or 9.99% offers: Representative 18.9% APR (variable) Purchase interest rate 18.9% p.a. (variable) Assumed credit limit £1,200
- Buy now, pay in 30 days
- 3 easy payments
- Spread the cost
Look for Klarna
*Credit offered subject to financial circumstances. Must be 18. T&Cs apply.
Klarna: Subject to financial circumstances. You must be at least 18. Credit is provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority in the UK. Registered office: Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden. Corporation ID number: 556737-0431. If you already have a Klarna Credit account, this purchase will be added to your balance.
Pay in 30 days: The payment period is 30 days from shipment of goods. Full terms and conditions
3 Easy Payments: A third is payable on the day of purchase. The balance is paid in two equal monthly instalments over the following two months. Open to anyone with a UK registered debit or credit card.
The payment methods Pay in 30 days and 3 Easy Payments are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on klarna.com. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.