ITIL Release, Control and Validation Course
ITIL Intermediate Release, Control and Validation (RCV) focuses on the practical application of RCV practices.https://mytrainingacademy.org.uk/pub/media/catalog/product/r/s/rsz_blacklawyer.jpg
£699.00 including VAT (was £899.00)Save £200.00
Offer ends 31 May 2022
- Course Type E-Learning
- Course Duration 21 Hours
- Course Access 90 Days
- Awarded By Peoplecert
Discount codes are not applicable to any add-ons.Get 6 months access (£99.00)
- Student Discount Card All students enrolled on this course are entitled to apply for a XO student discount card.
ITIL Intermediate Release, Control and Validation (RCV) focuses on the practical application of RCV practices.
ITIL Intermediate Release, Control and Validation (RCV) is one of the ITIL® Service Capability modules. It focuses on the practical application of RCV practices to enable the successful planning, testing and implementation of new services that meet the needs of the user or the organisation.
RCV has been designed in order to provide thorough understanding of the ITIL Service Transition processes and ensure that transitional changes are effectively managed, new services are validated and tested and that release and deployment fulfil organisational requirements. The module also provides guidance on evaluating change and managing knowledge to improve decision-making processes.
Who is RCV for:
The RCV qualification would be suitable for IT professionals in roles such as Release Manager, Security Administrator, IT Operations Manager, Database Administrator and Security Manager.
What is included in the course?
- Accredited ITIL RCV E-Learning.
- Get 90 Days Access.
- 6 Months Access Available at an Additional Cost.
- Official ITIL Exam Voucher (Exam Taken Online);
- Study Guides, Quizzes, Sample Exam and more...
- Tutor Support.
Students wishing to study the Release, Control and Validation course should already hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate.
This course comes with a 14 day money back guarantee so enrol today and get started.
Bulk discounts are available on purchases of 10 or more courses.
If you wish to discuss a large individual order for this course, and/or would like to be invoiced in advance, please call our sales team on 0808 175 1269 to make an enquiry.
The ITIL RCV course offered on this page are offered by IT Training Zone Ltd. an ATO of AXELOS Limited.
ITIL Intermediate Service Strategy is suitable for Desktop Support Staff, Data Centre Management, Network Operations, Server Support and Administration Staff, Development, Testing and QA Managers, QA Team Leaders, Analysts, Asset Management and Change and Configuration Management.
In order to achieve your ITIL Release, Control and Validation (RCV) qualification, you must pass the ITIL RCV exam. You can take the exam online (virtually) using a service provided by PeopleCert.
When you have completed this course, you will be ready to start preparing for the ITIL RCV exam. To support you with this, this eLearning course contains a practice exam that will simulate the conditions of the real thing.
This course comes with a FREE exam voucher
Before booking your exam, it will be a good idea to make sure that your device meets the technical requirements. You can do so via this online test. This test will examine the suitability of your webcam, microphone and internet connection. Please visit the PeopleCert website for more information and guidance.
40 multiple choice questions. 90 minute duration with a 70% pass mark. Exam can be taken online with a web proctor (with PEOPLECERT). Students must hold the ITIL Foundation certificate and have completed the Release, Control and Validation course before requesting their exam voucher.
Got a question about exams? Contact our course advisors by email or by phone on 0808 175 1269. We're happy to help!
Our training works on all devices including Mobile phones, IPad’s, Android tablets, Macs and PC’s.
For the best viewing experience on our state-of-the-art eLearning platform we recommend an internet connection of 10Mbps or better. Please also use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your browser with Adobe Flash Player.
After passing all intermediate modules, students can then move on to the rank of 'ITIL Master'.
It also aims for resource optimization and looks to continually improve essential processes.
ITIL 4 is also highly adaptable, not only making it future-proof but also allowing users to combine it with other popular methodologies such as DevOps.
- Introduction to Release, Control and Validation
- Module 1 – Introduction to RCV
- Module 2 – Change Management
- Module 2 – Lesson 1 – Change Management Process Introduction
- Module 2 – Lesson 2 – Principles and Basic Concepts
- Module 2 – Lesson 3 – Process Activities
- Module 2 – Lesson 4 – the Change Advisory Board
- Module 2 – Lesson 5 – Process Management
- Module 3 – Service Asset and Configuration Management
- Module 3 – Lesson 1 – Process Introduction
- Module 3 – Lesson 2 – SACM Process Activities
- Module 3 – Lesson 3 – Process Management
- Module 4 – Service Validation and Testing
- Module 4 – Lesson 1 – Process Introduction
- Module 4 – Lesson 2 – The Service Design Package
- Module 4 – Lesson 3 – Process Management
- Module 5 – Release and Deployment Management
- Module 5 – Lesson 1 – Process Introduction
- Module 5 – Lesson 2 – Release and Deployment: Planning
- Module 5 – Lesson 3 – Building, Testing and Deploying the Release
- Module 5 – Lesson 4 – Process Management
- Module 6 – Request Fulfilment
- Module 6 – Lesson 1 – Process Introduction
- Module 6 – Lesson 2 – Process Activities
- Module 6 – Lesson 3 – Process Management
- Module 7 – Change Evaluation
- Module 7 – Lesson 1 – Process Overview
- Module 7 – Lesson 2 – Process Activities
- Module 7 – Lesson 3 – Process Management
- Module 8 – Knowledge Management
- Module 8 – Lesson 1 – Process Overview
- Module 8 – Lesson 2 – Process Activities
- Module 8 – Lesson 3 – Process Management
- Module 9 – Roles and Responsibilities
- Module 9 – Lesson 1 – Generic RCV Roles and Responsibilities
- Module 9 – Lesson 2 – Transition Planning and Support and Change Management Roles
- Module 9 – Lesson 3 – SACM, Release and Deployment Management and Service Validation and Testing Roles
- Module 9 – Lesson 4 – Request Fulfilment, Change Evaluation and Knowledge Management Roles
- Module 10 – Technology and Implementation
- Module 10 – Lesson 1 – Technology and Implementation Part 1
- Module 10 – Lesson 2 – Technology and Implementation Part 2
- Module 11 – The Sample Exam
Course duration is 30 hours (minimum) and is 4 ITIL Credits
Each lesson contains a video tutorial, study guide and associated quiz.
Need Practical Experience?
As a bolt-on option, we offer Practice Labs as it provides users with an online lab platform to develop their practical skills in IT technologies such as CompTIA, Microsoft, Cisco and VMWare.
In addition to the hardware you require, you also gain access to high quality practical exercises covering exam topics to help you to maximize your study time and increase your results. Practice Labs are highly effective and offer a cheaper alternative to setting up your own test environment.
You will gain unlimited access to the Practice Labs for 12 months- helping you to consolidate your learning and prepare you for work.
Gain access to our E-Book's Library
This bolt-on option will provide you with a wealth of research and reference material to help you make the most of your studies. Our e-book's library will serve as a great addition to your course material and provide massive savings in comparison to the cost of buying additional study books to support your learning.
For more information about our career advice services, contact us on 0808 175 1269 to speak with one of our friendly course advisors today.
We make it our absolute mission to give you the training you need and the service you deserve. Hear what our students say about us...
A new way to pay
3 Easy Payments
on baskets between £35 and £1,000
- Pay in 3 equal payments every 30 days
- No fees, interest or credit agreement.
- Instant credit approval at checkout
- Safe and secure - you're covered through Klarna's Buyer Protection Policy.
- Easily manage payments online or through the Klarna app.
HOW TO GET STARTED?
- Add your course to basket and proceed to checkout.
- Ensure you have sufficient funds available in your card to cover the first payment.
- Select “Klarna” as your payment method and place your order.
- Your order will be dispatched as normal and the two remaining payments will be taken at 30 and 60 days.
- Klarna will send you an email confirmation and reminders when it’s time to pay.
Spread the cost up to 4 years*
on baskets over £250
- Spread the cost from 6 months up to 4 years – you choose the term
- 0% interest on terms of 6-36 months
- 9.99% interest on terms of 48 months
Representative example without 0% or 9.99% offers: Representative 18.9% APR (variable) Purchase interest rate 18.9% p.a. (variable) Assumed credit limit £1,200
- Buy now, pay in 30 days
- 3 easy payments
- Spread the cost
Look for Klarna
*Credit offered subject to financial circumstances. Must be 18. T&Cs apply.
Klarna: Subject to financial circumstances. You must be at least 18. Credit is provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority in the UK. Registered office: Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden. Corporation ID number: 556737-0431. If you already have a Klarna Credit account, this purchase will be added to your balance.
Pay in 30 days: The payment period is 30 days from shipment of goods. Full terms and conditions
3 Easy Payments: A third is payable on the day of purchase. The balance is paid in two equal monthly instalments over the following two months. Open to anyone with a UK registered debit or credit card.
The payment methods Pay in 30 days and 3 Easy Payments are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on klarna.com. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.