ITIL Service Offerings and Agreements Course
ITIL Intermediate Service Offerings and Agreements (SOA) focuses on the practical application of SOA practices.https://mytrainingacademy.org.uk/pub/media/catalog/product/r/s/rsz_itil-soa.jpg
All students enrolled on this course are entitled to apply for an XO student discount card.
- Type : E-Learning
- Duration : 30 Hours
- Access : 90 Days
- Awarded By : Peoplecert
- Eligible to Apply : Yes
ITIL Service Offerings and Agreements online course
ITIL Intermediate Service Offerings and Agreements (SOA) is one of the ITIL Service Capability modules. It focuses on the practical application of SOA practices to enable portfolio, service level, service catalogue, demand, supplier and financial management.
SOA has been designed to help organisations and professionals understand how the five stages of the ITIL lifecycle (service strategy, service design, service transition, service operation and continual service improvement) can offer value to organisations and projects. It also provides guidance on how service offerings can be developed to support the needs of both the business and the user.
The SOA certification can only be taken following an accredited training course.
Who is SOA for:
The SOA qualification would be suitable for IT professionals in roles such as IT Management, IT Finance Manager, Capacity Manager, Availability Manager, Service Level Manager, Business Continuity Manager, Service Portfolio Manager, Supplier Relationship Manager.
What is included in the course?
- Accredited ITIL SOA E-Learning.
- Get 90 Days Access.
- 6 Months Access Available at an Additional Cost.
- Official ITIL Exam Voucher (Exam Taken Online);
- Study Guides, Quizzes, Sample Exam and more...
- Tutor Support.
Students wishing to study the Release, Control and Validation course should already hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate.
Learn with confidence
the best ITIL Service Offerings and Agreements course onlinewith My Training Academy today.
To get started, please select the number of users you require and add the course to your shopping basket by selecting 'Add to Basket'. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a PayPal account.
Bulk discounts are available on purchases of 10 or more courses.
If you wish to discuss a large individual order for this course, and/or would like to be invoiced in advance, please call our sales team on 01707 828 751 to make an enquiry.
The ITIL SOA course offered on this page are offered by IT Training Zone Ltd. an ATO of AXELOS Limited.
ITIL Intermediate Service Offerings and Agreements Course is suitable for Service Desk Managers, Desktop Support, Data Centre Management, Data & Networks, Managers, Operations Managers, Network Operations, Server Support and Administration, Development, Testing & QA Managers, Process and Procedure Engineers, Program and Project Management, QMS Managers, Service Delivery Managers.
In order to achieve your ITIL Service Offerings and Agreements Course (SOA) qualification, you must pass the ITIL SOA exam. You can take the exam online (virtually) using a service provided by PeopleCert.
When you have completed this course, you will be ready to start preparing for the ITIL SOA exam. To support you with this, this eLearning course contains a practice exam that will simulate the conditions of the real thing.
This course comes with a FREE exam voucher
Before booking your exam, it will be a good idea to make sure that your device meets the technical requirements. You can do so via this online test. This test will examine the suitability of your webcam, microphone and internet connection. Please visit the PeopleCert website for more information and guidance.
40 multiple choice questions. 90 minute duration with a 70% pass mark. Exam can be taken online with a web proctor (with PEOPLECERT). Students must hold the ITIL Foundation certificate and have completed the ITIL Service Offerings and Agreements course before requesting their exam voucher.
Got a question about exams? Contact our course advisors by email or by phone on 01707 828 751. We're happy to help!
Our training works on all devices including Mobile phones, IPad’s, Android tablets, Macs and PC’s.
For the best viewing experience on our state-of-the-art eLearning platform we recommend an internet connection of 10Mbps or better. Please also use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your browser with Adobe Flash Player.
Looking for more information?
After passing all intermediate modules, students can then move on to the rank of 'ITIL Master'.
It also aims for resource optimization and looks to continually improve essential processes.
ITIL 4 is also highly adaptable, not only making it future-proof but also allowing users to combine it with other popular methodologies such as DevOps.
- Module 1 – Service Management
- Module 1 – Lesson 1 – SOA and the Service Lifecycle
- Module 1 – Lesson 2 – Design Coordination
- Module 1 – Lesson 3 – Customer Requirements
- Module 1 – Lesson 4 – Return on Investment and the Business Case
- Module 2 – Service Portfolio Management
- Module 2 – Lesson 1 – Service Portfolio Management Introduction
- Module 2 – Lesson 2 – Business Services and IT Services
- Module 2 – Lesson 3 – The Service Portfolio Management Process
- Module 2 – Lesson 4 – Activities, Methods and Techniques Part 2
- Module 2 – Lesson 5 – Activities, Methods and Techniques Part 2
- Module 3 – Service Catalogue Management
- Module 3 – Lesson 1 – Process Overview
- Module 3 – Lesson 2 – Service Catalogue Management and Service Portfolio Management
- Module 3 – Lesson 3 – Policies, Principles and Basic Concepts
- Module 3 – Lesson 4 – Process Management
- Module 4 – Service Level Management
- Module 4 – Lesson 1 – Process Overview
- Module 4 – Lesson 2 – Process Activities
- Module 4 – Lesson 3 – Service Level Management and the Customer
- Module 4 – Lesson 4 – Process Deliverables
- Module 4 – Lesson 5 – Process Management
- Module 4 – Lesson 6 – Process Interfaces
- Module 5 – Demand Management
- Module 5 – Lesson 1 – Process Overview
- Module 5 – Lesson 2 – Policies, Principles and Basic Concepts
- Module 5 – Lesson 3 – Process Activities, Methods and Techniques
- Module 5 – Lesson 4 – Developing Differentiated Offerings
- Module 5 – Lesson 5 – Process Management
- Module 6 – Lesson 1 – Process Overview
- Module 6 – Lesson 2 – Policies, Principles and Basic Concepts
- Module 6 – Lesson 3 – Activities, Methods and Techniques
- Module 6 – Lesson 4 – Supplier Categorisation
- Module 6 – Lesson 5 – Process Management
- Module 7 – Financial Management
- Module 7 – Lesson 1 – Process Overview
- Module 7 – Lesson 2 – Policies and Basic Concepts
- Module 7 – Lesson 3 – Accounting Part 1
- Module 7 – Lesson 4 – Accounting Part 2
- Module 7 – Lesson 5 – Budgeting
- Module 7 – Lesson 6 – Charging
- Module 7 – Lesson 7 – Process Management
- Module 8 – Business Relationship Management
- Module 8 – Lesson 1 – Process Overview
- Module 8 – Lesson 2 – Policies, Principles and Basic Concepts
- Module 8 – Lesson 3 – Activities, Methods and Techniques
- Module 8 – Lesson 4 – Process Management
- Module 9 – Technology and Implementation
- Module 9 – Lesson 1 – Service Design Technology Requirements
- Module 9 – Lesson 2 – Technology and Tool Evaluation
- Module 9 – Lesson 3 – Planning and Implementing Service Management Technology
- Module 9 – Lesson 4 – Service Management Implementation
- Module 9 – Lesson 5 – Lifecycle Challenges, Critical Success Factors and Risks
- Module 10 – The Sample Exam
Course duration is 30 hours (minimum) and is 4 ITIL Credits
Each lesson contains a video tutorial, study guide and associated quiz.
Need Practical Experience?
As a bolt-on option, we offer Practice Labs as it provides users with an online lab platform to develop their practical skills in IT technologies such as CompTIA, Microsoft, Cisco and VMWare.
In addition to the hardware you require, you also gain access to high quality practical exercises covering exam topics to help you to maximize your study time and increase your results. Practice Labs are highly effective and offer a cheaper alternative to setting up your own test environment.
You will gain unlimited access to the Practice Labs for 12 months- helping you to consolidate your learning and prepare you for work.
Gain access to our E-Book's Library
This bolt-on option will provide you with a wealth of research and reference material to help you make the most of your studies. Our e-book's library will serve as a great addition to your course material and provide massive savings in comparison to the cost of buying additional study books to support your learning.
For more information about our career advice services, contact us on 01707 828 8751 to speak with one of our friendly course advisors today.
A new way to pay
3 Easy Payments
on baskets between £35 and £1,000
- Pay in 3 equal payments every 30 days
- No fees, interest or credit agreement.
- Instant credit approval at checkout
- Safe and secure - you're covered through Klarna's Buyer Protection Policy.
- Easily manage payments online or through the Klarna app.
HOW TO GET STARTED?
- Add your course to basket and proceed to checkout.
- Ensure you have sufficient funds available in your card to cover the first payment.
- Select “Klarna” as your payment method and place your order.
- Your order will be dispatched as normal and the two remaining payments will be taken at 30 and 60 days.
- Klarna will send you an email confirmation and reminders when it’s time to pay.
Spread the cost up to 4 years*
on baskets over £250
- Spread the cost from 6 months up to 4 years – you choose the term
- 0% interest on terms of 6-36 months
- 9.99% interest on terms of 48 months
Representative example without 0% or 9.99% offers: Representative 18.9% APR (variable) Purchase interest rate 18.9% p.a. (variable) Assumed credit limit £1,200
- Buy now, pay in 30 days
- 3 easy payments
- Spread the cost
Look for Klarna
*Credit offered subject to financial circumstances. Must be 18. T&Cs apply.
Klarna: Subject to financial circumstances. You must be at least 18. Credit is provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority in the UK. Registered office: Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden. Corporation ID number: 556737-0431. If you already have a Klarna Credit account, this purchase will be added to your balance.
Pay in 30 days: The payment period is 30 days from shipment of goods. Full terms and conditions
3 Easy Payments: A third is payable on the day of purchase. The balance is paid in two equal monthly instalments over the following two months. Open to anyone with a UK registered debit or credit card.
The payment methods Pay in 30 days and 3 Easy Payments are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on klarna.com. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.