Microsoft 70-247: Deploying and Operating a Private Cloud 2012 with Practice Lab
£195.00 including VAT (was £295.00)Save £100.00
Offer ends 31 May 2022
- Course Type Online Course
- Course Duration 35 Hours
- Course Access 12 Months
- Awarded By Microsoft
- Student Discount Card All students enrolled on this course are entitled to apply for a XO student discount card.
This course has been designed to prepare you for the Microsoft 70-247 Exam - and will help you to demonstrate your real-world mastery in configuring and deploying a private cloud using Microsoft System Center 2012 R2. Designed for experienced IT professionals ready to advance their career.
As part of this course package, learners will also have access to an online Practice Lab to develop their practical skills whilst learning. Practice Labs makes studying for an exam or learning new technologies an engaging experience, as It offers:
- Exam based practical tasks
- Real equipment, absolutely no simulations
- Access to the latest industry technologies
- Available anytime, anywhere on any device
- Break and Reset functionality
- No hardware or licensing costs
After completing this course bundle, you will learn the skills and knowledge required to work effectively in a professional IT environment and prepare for the Microsoft 70-247 exam. Get the skills employers are currently looking for, enrol today!
Ideal for IT professional with Windows Server, System Center 2012, security, high-availability, fault tolerance and networking experience in an enterprise environment.
By choosing online learning instead of a classroom based course, it eliminates the need for time away from work, saving you valuable time and money. It is ideal for those with tight schedules as our online courses give you 12 months unlimited access to all the course materials, so you can study at a pace that suits you. Allowing you to easily resume your studies whenever you have the time. All you need is internet connection to study, so you can study from the comfort of your home or any environment that suits you.
You'll sit an exam at a local test centre. We provide interactive quizzes after each module and a mock exam at the end of your course to ensure you're fully prepared for the real thing. Once you've passed with at least 80%, you'll be able to book your exam as a private candidate.
- Microsoft: 70-247
To make life easier, we can help you find an exam centre and give you all the information you need to secure your place. You can use the Pearson Vue Test Locator to find test centre locations near you.
Please note that the exam fees aren’t included in the course price. To find the latest exam prices, visit:
Once you’re fully prepared and ready to sit your exam, all you’ll have to do is purchase your exam voucher and schedule your exam at a test centre near you. For more information on how to schedule your exams, please visit our exams and testing page.
Got a question about exams? Contact our course advisors by email or by phone on 0808 175 1269. We're happy to help!
Our training works on all devices including Mobile phones, IPad’s, Android tablets, Macs and PC’s.
For the best viewing experience on our state-of-the-art eLearning platform we recommend an internet connection of 10Mbps or better. Please also use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your browser with Adobe Flash Player.
Module 1: Designing for The Cloud
- 1.1 Introduction
- 1.2 Designing the Cloud
- 1.3 Reason for Using the Cloud
- 1.4 Choosing the Right Cloud Model
- 1.5 Designing Private Clouds
- 1.6 Overview of Virtualization Components
- 1.7 Windows Server 2012 R2 and Hyper V
- 1.8 System Center 2012 R2 Part 1
- 1.9 System Center 2012 R2 Part 2
- 1.10 Deploying Highly Available Hyper V Hosts
Module 2: Using System Center Virtual Machine Manager R2
- 2.1 Overview of Virtual Machine Part 1
- 2.2 Overview of Virtual Machine Part 2
- 2.3 Deploying VMM
- 2.4 Configuring Role Based Access Control
- 2.5 Managing Hosts
- 2.6 Configuring Networking Part 1
- 2.7 Configuring Networking Part 2
- 2.8 Configuring Storage
Module 3: Deploying and Maintaining Fabric Resources
- 3.1 Extending and Maintaining the Cloud Infrastructure
- 3.2 Deploying Hyper VHost Servers Part 1
- 3.3 Deploying Hyper VHost Servers Part 2
- 3.4 Providing Patch Management for Fabric Resources Part 1
- 3.5 Providing Patch Management for Fabric Resources Part 2
Module 4: Building The Private Cloud
- 4.1 Creating Building Blocks for The Private Cloud Part 1
- 4.2 Creating Building Blocks for The Private Cloud Part 2
- 4.3 Creating Virtual Machine Templates
- 4.4 Creating A Private Cloud
- 4.5 Creating and Deploying Applications Part 1
- 4.6 Creating and Deploying Applications Part 2
- 4.7 Creating and Deploying Applications Part 3
- 4.8 Creating and Configuring Services Part 1
- 4.9 Creating and Configuring Services Part 2
- 4.10 Configuring Access to The Private Cloud
Module 5: Monitoring and Optimizing the Private Cloud
- 5.1 Overview of Operations Manager
- 5.2 Installing Operations Manager
- 5.3 Deploying Monitoring Agents
- 5.4 Configuring Access to Operations Manager
- 5.5 Creating and Configuring Management Packs
- 5.6 Configuring System Center Integration
- 5.7 Extending and Optimizing Monitoring Part 1
- 5.8 Extending and Optimizing Monitoring Part 2
Module 6: Planning and Deploying Service Management
- 6.1 Overview of Service Manager
- 6.2 Deploying Service Manager
- 6.3 Service Manager Work Items Part 1
- 6.4 Service Manager Work Items Part 2
- 6.5 Service Manager Work Items Part 3
- 6.6 Service Manager Notifications
- 6.7 System Center Integration Part 1
- 6.8 System Center Integration Part 2
Module 7: Automating and Standardizing the Private Cloud
- 7.1 Overview of Orchestrator
- 7.2 Deploying Automation Using Orchestrator
- 7.3 Configuring Integration Packs
- 7.4 Configuring and Managing Runbooks
Module 8: Disaster Recovery and High Availability for The Private Cloud
- 8.1 Overview of Data Protection Manager
- 8.2 Planning for Data Protection Manager
- 8.3 Deploying Data Protection Manager
- 8.4 Configuring Protection for The Private Cloud
- 8.5 Configuring Protection for Applications Part 1
- 8.6 Configuring Protection for Applications Part 2
- 8.7 HyperV Recovery Manager
Module 9: Implementing Self Service Multi Tenant Private Clouds
- 9.1 Implementing The Cloud Services Process Pack Part 1
- 9.2 Implementing The Cloud Services Process Pack Part 2
- 9.3 Service Provider Foundation
- 9.4 Configuring The Windows Azure Pack
- 9.6 Conclusion
EXPERT INSTRUCTOR-LED TRAINING
We only uses the industry’s finest instructors to develop our courses. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
QUIZZES & EXAM SIMULATORS
Our custom practice exams prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. You will have practice quizzes after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you have completed before proceeding. This will allow you to gauge your effectiveness before moving to the next module in your course. Our Courses also include practice exams designed to replicate and mirror the environment in the testing centre. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.
VISUAL DEMONSTRATIONS & MULTIMEDIA PRESENTATIONS
Our courseware includes instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations that allow students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor. Our Courseware always focuses on real world scenarios and skill-set development.
NAVIGATION & CONTROLS
Our self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow you the flexibility to work with expert level instruction anytime 24/7. All courses are arranged in defined sections with navigation controls allowing you to control the pace of your training. This allows students to learn at their own pace around their schedule.
SOCIAL LEARNING & NETWORKING
We Have designed a world class Learning Management System (LMS). This system allows you to interact and collaborate with other students, form study groups, engage in discussions in our NOW@ Forums, rate and “like” different courses and stay up to date with all the latest industry knowledge through our forums, student contributions and announcement features. This LMS is unmatched in the industry and makes learning fun and enjoyable.
FLASH CARDS & EDUCATIONAL GAMES
Our Courseware knows that education is not a one size fits all approach. Students learn in different ways through different tools. That is why we provide Flash Cards and Education Games throughout our courses. This will allow you to train in ways that keep you engaged and focused. Each course will have dozens of Flash Cards so you can sharpen your skill-sets throughout your training as well as educational games designed to make sure your retention level of the materials is extremely high.
12 MONTHS UNLIMITED ACCESS
Each student will have 12 months unlimited access to allow you to have access to the training anytime 24/7.
Need Practical Experience?
As a bolt-on option, we offer Practice Labs as it provides users with an online lab platform to develop their practical skills in IT technologies such as CompTIA, Microsoft, Cisco and VMWare.
In addition to the hardware you require, you also gain access to high quality practical exercises covering exam topics to help you to maximize your study time and increase your results. Practice Labs are highly effective and offer a cheaper alternative to setting up your own test environment.
You will gain unlimited access to the Practice Labs for 12 months- helping you to consolidate your learning and prepare you for work.
Gain access to our E-Book's Library
This bolt-on option will provide you with a wealth of research and reference material to help you make the most of your studies. Our e-book's library will serve as a great addition to your course material and provide massive savings in comparison to the cost of buying additional study books to support your learning.
For more information about our career advice services, contact us on 0808 175 1269 to speak with one of our friendly course advisors today.
We make it our absolute mission to give you the training you need and the service you deserve. Hear what our students say about us...
A new way to pay
3 Easy Payments
on baskets between £35 and £1,000
- Pay in 3 equal payments every 30 days
- No fees, interest or credit agreement.
- Instant credit approval at checkout
- Safe and secure - you're covered through Klarna's Buyer Protection Policy.
- Easily manage payments online or through the Klarna app.
HOW TO GET STARTED?
- Add your course to basket and proceed to checkout.
- Ensure you have sufficient funds available in your card to cover the first payment.
- Select “Klarna” as your payment method and place your order.
- Your order will be dispatched as normal and the two remaining payments will be taken at 30 and 60 days.
- Klarna will send you an email confirmation and reminders when it’s time to pay.
Spread the cost up to 4 years*
on baskets over £250
- Spread the cost from 6 months up to 4 years – you choose the term
- 0% interest on terms of 6-36 months
- 9.99% interest on terms of 48 months
Representative example without 0% or 9.99% offers: Representative 18.9% APR (variable) Purchase interest rate 18.9% p.a. (variable) Assumed credit limit £1,200
- Buy now, pay in 30 days
- 3 easy payments
- Spread the cost
Look for Klarna
*Credit offered subject to financial circumstances. Must be 18. T&Cs apply.
Klarna: Subject to financial circumstances. You must be at least 18. Credit is provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority in the UK. Registered office: Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden. Corporation ID number: 556737-0431. If you already have a Klarna Credit account, this purchase will be added to your balance.
Pay in 30 days: The payment period is 30 days from shipment of goods. Full terms and conditions
3 Easy Payments: A third is payable on the day of purchase. The balance is paid in two equal monthly instalments over the following two months. Open to anyone with a UK registered debit or credit card.
The payment methods Pay in 30 days and 3 Easy Payments are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on klarna.com. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.