Microsoft Excel 2019 Course
£19.99 including VAT (was £195.00)Save £175.01
Offer ends 31 May 2022
- Course Type Online Course
- Course Duration 7 Hours
- Course Access 12 Months
- Awarded By MTA
- Student Discount Card All students enrolled on this course are entitled to apply for a XO student discount card.
This Microsoft excel training course will provide learners with a core understanding of how to effectively operate and use the Excel spreadsheet software at a beginner level. Whether you need to learn the skills for work, fill the gaps in your CV or simply fancy learning something new, this Excel course is perfect.
This Microsot Excel training is a great starting point to prepare for the intermediate and advanced Excel course. This course will give you a full overview of all of the most common features of Excel and how to use them.
What you'll learn on this Microsoft excel training
Here are some of the things you will learn on this excel course:
- Creating workbooks
- Entering text, numbers and working with dates
- Navigating workbooks
- Page setup and print options
- Working with rows, columns and cells
- Cut, Copy and Paste
- Introduction to functions and formulas
- Formatting in Excel, including formatting cells and numbers
- Creating charts and graphs
- Sorting and Filtering
- Introduction to PivotTables
- Logical and lookup formulas - the basics
- Exercises included, so you can practice what you learnt.
What's included in this Microsoft excel training?
- 12 months unlimited access.
- Online video tutorials created by expert instructors.
- Project files to help you consolidate your learning.
- MTA course completion certificate.
- This Microsoft Excel training is a video-led course.
- This course includes project files so you can practice while you learn.
- There is no formal assessment for this course.
This Microsoft excel training is designed to provide you with the essential skills you will need to be proficient in Excel, in a work or home environment, in as short a time as possible. You don't need any prior experience of using Microsoft Excel, our Microsoft Excel 2019 training covers beginners level training to help you develop the skills you need to progress in your career.
Bulk discounts are available on purchases of 10 or more courses.
If you wish to discuss a large individual order for this course, and/or would like to be invoiced in advance, please call our sales team on 0808 175 1269 to make an enquiry.
Anyone looking to develop their Microsoft Excel 2019 skills.
By choosing online learning instead of a classroom based course, it eliminates the need for time away from work, saving you valuable time and money. It is ideal for those with tight schedules as our online courses give you 12 months unlimited access to all the course materials, so you can study at a pace that suits you. Allowing you to easily resume your studies whenever you have the time. All you need is internet connection to study, so you can study from the comfort of your home or any environment that suits you.
There is no formal assessment on this course.
Project files are included in each course to help you consolidate your learning. At the end of each course, please get in contact with Student Support to request a copy of your certificate of completion.
Got a question about exams? Contact our course advisors by email or by phone on 0808 175 1269. We're happy to help!
Our training works on all devices including Mobile phones, IPad’s, Android tablets, Macs and PC’s.
For the best viewing experience on our state-of-the-art eLearning platform we recommend an internet connection of 10Mbps or better. Please also use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your browser with Adobe Flash Player.
We've put together a list of relevant job titles you can apply for after achieving the Microsoft Office certification (note that some careers may require further study, training and/or work experience):
- Office Administrator
- Business Administrator
- Personal Assistant, Clerical Assistant
- Customer Service Representative
- Project Officer, Project Manager
- Business Manager
- Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Sales Director
- Human Resource Officer
- Finance Assistant. Book-keeper, Accountant
- Healthcare Assistant, Nurse
- Database Administrator
Once you have achieved your certification, you'll have full access to our recruitment package for a wide range of information and advice - including:
- How to put together a killer CV, Covering Letters and Thank You emails.
- How to gain relevant work experience.
- Howto prepare for interviews.
- How to understand Job adverts.
- How to choose the right recruitment agency.
- How to look for work on LinkedIn.
- Information on dealing with redundancy.
Our careers advice section is available for you to see now.For more information about our career advice services, contact us on 0808 175 1269 to speak with one of our friendly course advisors today.
The Microsoft Excel 2019 - Beginners course is organised into the following modules:
1: Introduction to Excel
- Intro to Excel
- What's New In Excel 2019?
- Course Overview
- Overview of the Excel Window
- Mouse Features
- Back Stage View
- Creating Workbooks
- Entering Text and Numbers
- Creating Basic Formulas
- Relative References
- Order of Operations
- Working with Ranges
- Module 2 - Practice Exercise
- Saving Workbooks
- Working with the Save and Save As Commands
- File Extensions, Share, Export, and Publish Files
- Module 3 - Practice Exercise
- Navigating Workbooks
- Opening a File
- Working with Larger Files
- Freeze Panes Option
- Split Screen Option
- Module 4 - Practice Exercise
- Page Setup and Print Options
- Headers and Footers
- Print Titles
- Page Setup Options
- Fit to Print on One Page
- Printing Workbooks
- Module 5 - Practice Exercise
- Working with Rows, Columns, and Cells
- Adding and deleting rows columns and cells
- Changing Column and Row Widths
- Module 6 - Practice Exercise
- Moving Data
- Cut, Copy, and Paste
- Copying Formulas
- Module 7 - Practice Exercise
- Formulas and Functions
- Overview of Formulas
- Create Formulas Using Functions - part 1
- Create Formulas Using Functions - part 2
- Absolute Values
- Module 8 - Practice Exercise
- Working with Sheets
- Adding, Deleting, and Renaming Sheets
- Additional Sheet Tab Options
- 3 Dimensional Formulas
- Module 9 - Practice Exercise
- Formatting Worksheets
- Formatting Cells - part 1
- Formatting Cells - part 2
- Formatting Numbers
- Borders and Shading
- Format as Table
- Using Styles
- Using Format Painter
- Protecting Sheets
- Fill Handle and Custom Lists
- Module 10 - Practice Exercise
- Creating Charts
- Types of Charts
- Editing Charts - Part 1
- Editing Charts - Part 2
- Using Graphics to Enhance Charts
- Linking Chart Titles
- Module 11 - Practice Exercise
- Working with Names
- Creating Range Names
- Managing Names
- Using Names in Formulas
- Module 12 - Practice Exercise
- Sorting and Filtering
- Remove Duplicates
- Sort Data
- Filter Data
- Advanced Filters
- Module 13 - Practice Exercise
- Outlining and Subtotaling
- Creating an Outline
- Module 14 - Practice Exercise
- Working with Views
- Arranging Files
- New Window Option
- Custom Views
- Module 15 - Practice Exercise
- Linking Files
- Creating Formulas between Files
- Working with Links
- Consolidating Data
- Module 16 - Practice Exercise
- Advanced Formula Creation
- If Statements
- Data Validation
- Formula Auditing
- Module 17 - Practice Exercise
- Pivot Charts
- Module 18 - Practice Exercise
- Additional Excel Features
- Goal Seeker
- Text to Columns
- Watch Window
- Customizing Ribbons and Tabs
- Module 19 - Practice Exercise
- Excel Shortcuts Every User Should Know
- Closing Video
Project Files Included
EXPERT INSTRUCTOR-LED TRAINING
We only use the industry’s finest instructors to develop our courses. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
NAVIGATION & CONTROLS
Our self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow you the flexibility to work with expert level instruction anytime 24/7. All courses are arranged in defined sections with navigation controls allowing you to control the pace of your training. This allows students to learn at their own pace around their schedule.
12 MONTHS UNLIMITED ACCESS
Each student will have 12 months unlimited access to allow you to have access to the training anytime 24/7.
We make it our absolute mission to give you the training you need and the service you deserve. Hear what our students say about us...
A new way to pay
3 Easy Payments
on baskets between £35 and £1,000
- Pay in 3 equal payments every 30 days
- No fees, interest or credit agreement.
- Instant credit approval at checkout
- Safe and secure - you're covered through Klarna's Buyer Protection Policy.
- Easily manage payments online or through the Klarna app.
HOW TO GET STARTED?
- Add your course to basket and proceed to checkout.
- Ensure you have sufficient funds available in your card to cover the first payment.
- Select “Klarna” as your payment method and place your order.
- Your order will be dispatched as normal and the two remaining payments will be taken at 30 and 60 days.
- Klarna will send you an email confirmation and reminders when it’s time to pay.
Spread the cost up to 4 years*
on baskets over £250
- Spread the cost from 6 months up to 4 years – you choose the term
- 0% interest on terms of 6-36 months
- 9.99% interest on terms of 48 months
Representative example without 0% or 9.99% offers: Representative 18.9% APR (variable) Purchase interest rate 18.9% p.a. (variable) Assumed credit limit £1,200
- Buy now, pay in 30 days
- 3 easy payments
- Spread the cost
Look for Klarna
*Credit offered subject to financial circumstances. Must be 18. T&Cs apply.
Klarna: Subject to financial circumstances. You must be at least 18. Credit is provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority in the UK. Registered office: Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden. Corporation ID number: 556737-0431. If you already have a Klarna Credit account, this purchase will be added to your balance.
Pay in 30 days: The payment period is 30 days from shipment of goods. Full terms and conditions
3 Easy Payments: A third is payable on the day of purchase. The balance is paid in two equal monthly instalments over the following two months. Open to anyone with a UK registered debit or credit card.
The payment methods Pay in 30 days and 3 Easy Payments are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on klarna.com. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.