Microsoft Exchange Server & SharePoint Training Bundle
£295.00 including VAT (was £495.00)Save £200.00
Offer ends 31 May 2022
- Course Type Online Course
- Course Duration 140 Hours
- Course Access 12 Months
- Awarded By Microsoft
- Student Discount Card All students enrolled on this course are entitled to apply for a XO student discount card.
Although the exam(s) associated with this course has been retired by Microsoft, this course still retains value as a training resource & learners will receive a certificate of completion after completing the course.
We have put together the most valued certification training courses for Exchange Server and SharePoint. This Microsoft Exchange Server and SharePoint courses will be of particular interest to server administrator, network technician and network support.
The exchange server and sharepoint courses has been designed to give you real-world knowledge that you can put to use from day one. It's highly flexible, so you can set your own timetable and study at your own pace.
- Improve your career prospects.
- Learn valuable knowledge, skills, advice and guidance to help you achieve success.
- Study online from anywhere.
- Study at your own pace.
- Download and print your certificate on successful completion.
Bulk discounts are available on purchases of 10 or more courses.
If you wish to discuss a large individual order for this course, and/or would like to be invoiced in advance, please call our sales team on 0808 175 1269 to make an enquiry.
Idea for anyone looking to learn about exchange servers and sharepoint.
By choosing online learning instead of a classroom based course, it eliminates the need for time away from work, saving you valuable time and money. It is ideal for those with tight schedules as our online courses give you 12 months unlimited access to all the course materials, so you can study at a pace that suits you. Allowing you to easily resume your studies whenever you have the time. All you need is internet connection to study, so you can study from the comfort of your home or any environment that suits you.
You'll sit an exam at a local test centre. We provide interactive quizzes after each module and a mock exam at the end of your course to ensure you're fully prepared for the real thing. Once you've passed with at least 80%, you'll be able to book your exam as a private candidate.
- Microsoft: 70-341, 70-342, 70-331, 70-332
To make life easier, we can help you find an appropriate exam centre and give you all the information you need to secure your place. You can use the Pearson Vue Test Locator to find test centre locations near you.
Please note that the exam fees aren’t included in the course price. To find the latest exam prices, visit:
Once you’re fully prepared and ready to sit your exam, all you’ll have to do is purchase your exam voucher and schedule your exam at a test centre near you. For more information on how to schedule your exams, please visit our exams and testing page
Got a question about exams? Contact our course advisors by email or by phone on 0808 175 1269. We're happy to help!
Our training works on all devices including Mobile phones, IPad’s, Android tablets, Macs and PC’s.
For the best viewing experience on our state-of-the-art eLearning platform we recommend an internet connection of 10Mbps or better. Please also use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your browser with Adobe Flash Player.
Microsoft 70-341: Core Solutions of Exchange Server 2013
Module 1: Overview
- 1.1 Intro
- 1.2 Overview of Exchanger Server 2013 - Part 1
- 1.3 Overview of Exchanger Server 2013 - Part 2
- 1.4 Overview of Exchanger Server 2013 - Part 3
- 1.5 Overview of Exchanger Server 2013 - Part 4
- 1.6 Overview of Exchanger Server 2013 - Part 5
- 1.7 Overview of Exam - Part 1
- 1.8 Overview of Exam - Part 2
Module 2: Exchange Server 2013 Administration
- 2.1 Exchange Server 2013 Administration - Part 1
- 2.2 Exchange Server 2013 Administration - Part 2
- 2.3 Exchange Server 2013 Administration - Part 3
- 2.4 Exchange Server 2013 Administration - Part 4
- 2.5 Exchange Server 2013 Administration - Demo 1
- 2.6 Exchange Server 2013 Administration - Demo 2
- 2.7 Exchange Server2 013 Administration - Demo 3
Module 3: Fundamentals of Exchange Administration
- 3.1 Fundamentals of Exchange Administration
- 3.2 Fundamentals of Exchange Administration - Demo
Module 4: Archive Mailboxes
- 4.1 Archive Mailboxes - Part 1
- 4.2 Archive Mailboxes - Part 2
- 4.3 Archive Mailboxes - Part 3
- 4.4 Archive Mailboxes - Demo
Module 5: Properties of User Mailboxes
- 5.1 Properties of User Mailboxes
- 5.2 Properties of User Mailboxes - Demo
Module 6: Distribution Groups
- 6.1 Distribution Groups
- 6.2 Distribution Groups - Demo
Module 7: Outlook and Outlook Web Apps
- 7.1 Outlook and Outlook Web Apps - Part 1
- 7.2 Outlook and Outlook Web Apps - Part 2
- 7.3 Outlook and Outlook Web Apps - Demo
Module 8: Preparation Prerequisites
- 8.1 Preparation Prerequisites Part 1
- 8.2 Preparation Prerequisites Part 2
- 8.3 Preparation Prerequisites Part 3
- 8.4 Preparation Prerequisites Demo - Part 1
- 8.5 Preparation Prerequisites Demo - Part 2
- 8.6 Preparation Prerequisites Demo - Part 3
Module 9: Installation of Exchange 2013
- 9.1 Installation of Exchange 2013
- 9.2 Installation of Exchange 2013 - Demo
Module 10: Exchange 2013 Design
- 10.1 Exchange 2013 Design - Part 1
- 10.2 Exchange 2013 Design - Part 2
- 10.3 Exchange 2013 Design - Part 3
- 10.4 Exchange 2013 Design Demo - Part 1
- 10.5 Exchange 2013 Design Demo - Part 2
- 10.6 Exchange 2013 Design Demo - Part 3
- 10.7 Exchange 2013 Design Demo - Part 4
- 10.8 Exchange 2013 Design Demo - Part 5
- 10.9 Exchange 2013 Design Demo - Part 6
Module 11: Labs and Demos
- 11.1 Building Home Lab (setup)
- 11.2 Creating A Win Server Virtual Machine
- 11.3 Signing On to Server
- 11.4 Configuration (Joining Domain)
- 11.5 Installing Domain Controller - Part 1
- 11.6 Installing Domain Controller - Part 2
- 11.7 Checking The Domain Controller
- 11.8 Setting Up DNS for Exchange
- 11.9 Schema Updates
- 11.10 Prerequisite for Exchange 2013
- 11.11 Installing Exchange
- 11.12 Confirmation of Exchange
- 11.13 How Exchange Is Installed
- 11.14 Setting Up a Send Connector
- 11.15 Outro
Microsoft 70-342: Advanced Solutions of Exchange Server 2013
Module 1: Overview
- 1.1 Intro
- 1.2 Overview of Advanced Solutions Part 1
- 1.3 Overview of Advanced Solutions Part 2
- 1.4 Test Connectivity Demo
- 1.5 Web Based Outlook Demo Part 1
- 1.6 Web Based Outlook Demo Part 2
Module 2: Beginning PowerShell
- 2.1 Beginning PowerShell
- 2.2 New Mail Contact Demo
- 2.3 New Mail Contacts PowerShell Demo
Module 3: Exchange Control Panel
- 3.1 Exchange Control Panel
Module 4: Create A New Mailbox with PowerShell
- 4.1 Create A New Mailbox with PowerShell
- 4.2 New Mailbox with PowerShell Demo Part 1
- 4.3 New Mailbox with PowerShell Demo Part 2
Module 5: Mailbox Statistics with PowerShell
- 5.1 Mailbox Statistics with PowerShell
- 5.2 Get Mailbox Statistics Demo
Module 6: Intermediate PowerShell
- 6.1 Intermediate PowerShell
- 6.2 Wrap Up Of Intermediate PowerShell
- 6.3 Creating A New Accepted Domain Demo Part 1
- 6.4 Creating A New Accepted Domain Demo Part 2
Module 7: Unified Messaging
- 7.1 Unified Messaging Part 1
- 7.2 Unified Messaging Part 2
- 7.3 UM Dial Plan Demo
- 7.4 Um Dial Plan PowerShell Demo
Module 8: Installation and Configuration
- 8.1 Installation and Configuration Part 1
- 8.2 Installation and Configuration Part 2
- 8.3 Build Exchange from Scratch Demo Part 1
- 8.4 Build Exchange from Scratch Demo Part 2
- 8.5 Build Exchange from Scratch Demo Part 3
- 8.6 Build Exchange from Scratch Demo Part 4
- 8.7 Build Exchange from Scratch Demo Part 5
- 8.8 Build Exchange from Scratch Demo Part 6
- 8.9 Confirming Installation Demo
- 8.10 Scheme Changes Part 1
- 8.11 Scheme Changes Part 2
- 8.12 Required Software For Exchange
- 8.13 PowerShell Add Features Part 1
- 8.14 PowerShell Add Features Part 2
- 8.15 Installation Part 1
- 8.16 Installation Part 2
- 8.17 Installation Part 3
Module 9: Exchange Online
- 9.1 Exchange Online Part 1
- 9.2 Exchange Online Part 2
- 9.3 Exchange Online Demo
Module 10: Advanced Design
- 10.1 Advanced Design Part 1
- 10.2 Advanced Design Part 2
- 10.3 Advanced Design Part 3
- 10.4 Deployment Assistant Demo
- 10.5 Ports and Protocols For Exchange Demo
- 10.6 Outro
Microsoft 70-331: Core Solutions of SharePoint Server 2013
Module 1: Comprehensive Introduction to SharePoint
- 1.0 Course Intro
- 1.1 Social Media
- 1.2 Mobile Access
- 1.3 Business Intelligence part 1
- 1.4 Business Intelligence part 2
- 1.5 SharePoint Licensing Overview
- 1.6 Organize Info
- 1.7 Share Your Insights
- 1.8 Minimal Download Strategy
- 1.9 Enhances Social and Collaboration Features
- 1.10 Enhanced Search
- 1.11 Workflow
- 1.12 Enterprise Content Management
- 1.13 Web Content Management
Module 2: Installing SharePoint
- 2.0 What We Will Cover part 1
- 2.1 What We Will Cover part 2
- 2.2 What We Will Cover part 3
- 2.3 What We Will Cover part 4
- 2.4 What We Will Cover part 5
- 2.5 What We Will Cover part 6
- 2.6 What We Will Cover part 7
- 2.7 What We Will Cover part 8
- 2.8 What We Will Cover part 9
- 2.9 Software Requirements
- 2.10 Service and Accounts
Module 3: SharePoint Architecture, Logical & Physical
- 3.0 Physical Architecture
- 3.1 Physical Architecture-Traditional Topologies
- 3.2 Physical Architecture-Streamlined Topologies
- 3.3 Physical Architecture-Search Architectures
- 3.4 Physical Architecture-Enterprise Search Architecture
- 3.5 Physical Architecture-Multi-Farm
- 3.6 Logical Architecture
- 3.7 Logical Architecture-Host Names Based Sites
- 3.8 Logical Architecture-Path-Based
- 3.9 Logical Architecture-Extranet
- 3.10 Logical Architecture-Mobile
- 3.11 Logical Architecture-Single Farm Deployment
- 3.12 Databases
- 3.13 Summary
Module 4: Web Applications and Site Collections
- 4.0 Web Applications and Site Collections Intro
- 4.1 Logical Structure and Web Applications
- 4.2 Demo
- 4.3 Site Collections
- 4.4 Demo part 1
- 4.5 Demo part 2
- 4.6 Application Pools and Summary
Module 5: Configure Service Applications
- 5.0 Intro
- 5.1 Service Applications
- 5.2 Demo of Configuring Excel Services
- 5.3 SharePoint Management Shell Demo
- 5.4 Summary
Module 6: Permissions
- 6.0 Intro
- 6.1 Site Permissions
- 6.2 Terms
- 6.3 Demo
- 6.4 Authentication Modes
- 6.5 O Augh
- 6.6 Summary
Module 7: Search
- 7.0 Intro
- 7.1 Intro to Search
- 7.2 Search Logical Architecture
- 7.3 Crawling the Content
- 7.4 Conent Processing
- 7.5 Analytics Processing Component
- 7.6 Summary
Module 8: User Profiles
- 8.0 Intro
- 8.1 User Profile Service
- 8.2 User Profile Demo
- 8.3 Profile Synchronization Goals
- 8.4 Profile Synchronization Demo
- 8.5 Sync Performance Changes
- 8.6 Sync Performance Changes Demo
- 8.7 Profile Import Options
Module 9: Ongoing Support And Maintenance
- 9.0 Intro
- 9.1 What to Look For
Microsoft 70-332: Advanced Solutions of SharePoint Server 2013
Module 1: Business Continuity
- 1.0 Course Intro
- 1.1 Intro to Plan Business Continuity Management Pt. 1
- 1.2 Intro to Plan Business Continuity Management Pt. 2
- 1.3 Describe High Availability
- 1.4 Degraded Availability
- 1.5 Qualifying Downtime
- 1.6 Qualifying Downtime Demo Pt. 1
- 1.7 Qualifying Downtime Demo Pt. 2
- 1.8 Qualifying Downtime Demo Pt. 3
- 1.9 Qualifying Downtime Demo Pt. 4
- 1.10 Qualifying Downtime Demo Pt. 5
- 1.11 Qualifying Downtime Demo Pt. 6
- 1.12 Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) Pt. 1
- 1.13 Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) Pt. 2
- 1.14 Measure Availability Pt. 1
- 1.15 Measure Availability (Demo) Pt. 2
- 1.16 Measure Availability Pt. 3
- 1.17 Downtime Metrics Pt. 1
- 1.18 Downtime Metrics Pt. 2
- 1.19 Performance to Availability Relationship
- 1.20 Costs of HA
- 1.21 HA Supports in a Farm
- 1.22 Fault Tolerant in your HA Solution
- 1.23 Backup and Recovery in SharePoint 2013
- 1.24 Summary
Module 2: Model, Design, and Test
- 2.0 Intro
- 2.1 Plan for Success
- 2.2 Model Part 1
- 2.3 Model Part 2
- 2.4 Model Part 3
- 2.5 Model Part 4
- 2.6 Model Part 5
- 2.7 Model Part 6
- 2.8 Model Part 7
- 2.9 Model Part 8
- 2.10 Design Part 1
- 2.11 Design Part 2
- 2.12 Design Part 3
- 2.13 Design Part 4
- 2.14 Design Part 5
- 2.15 Design Part 6
- 2.16 Design Part 7
- 2.17 Test Part 1
- 2.18 Test Part 2
- 2.19 Test Part 3
- 2.20 Test Part 4
- 2.21 Test Part 5
- 2.22 Test Part 6
- 2.23 Test Part 7
- 2.24 Deploy
- 2.25 Monitor and Maintain
Module 3: Upgrade and Migrate
- 3.0 Intro to Upgrade and Migrate to SharePoint 2013
- 3.1 Upgrading to SharePoint 2013 Part 1
- 3.2 Upgrading to SharePoint 2013 Part 2
- 3.3 Upgrading to SharePoint 2013 Part 3
- 3.4 Upgrading to SharePoint 2013 Part 4
- 3.5 Upgrading to SharePoint 2013 Part 5
- 3.6 Upgrading to SharePoint 2013 Part 6
- 3.7 Upgrading to SharePoint 2013 Part 7
Module 4: Create and Configure Service Applications
- 4.0 Intro to Create and Configure Service Applications
- 4.1 Create and Configure Service Applications
- 4.2 Create and Configure Service Applications Demo
- 4.3 Create and Configure Service Applications Summary
Module 5: SharePoint Management
- 5.0 Intro to Manage SharePoint Solution, BI, and System Integration
- 5.1 Manage SP Solutions, BI, and System Integration
EXPERT INSTRUCTOR-LED TRAINING
We only uses the industry’s finest instructors to develop our courses. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
QUIZZES & EXAM SIMULATORS
Our custom practice exams prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. You will have practice quizzes after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you have completed before proceeding. This will allow you to gauge your effectiveness before moving to the next module in your course. Our Courses also include practice exams designed to replicate and mirror the environment in the testing centre. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.
VISUAL DEMONSTRATIONS & MULTIMEDIA PRESENTATIONS
Our courseware includes instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations that allow students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor. Our Courseware always focuses on real world scenarios and skill-set development.
NAVIGATION & CONTROLS
Our self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow you the flexibility to work with expert level instruction anytime 24/7. All courses are arranged in defined sections with navigation controls allowing you to control the pace of your training. This allows students to learn at their own pace around their schedule.
SOCIAL LEARNING & NETWORKING
We Have designed a world class Learning Management System (LMS). This system allows you to interact and collaborate with other students, form study groups, engage in discussions in our NOW@ Forums, rate and “like” different courses and stay up to date with all the latest industry knowledge through our forums, student contributions and announcement features. This LMS is unmatched in the industry and makes learning fun and enjoyable.
FLASH CARDS & EDUCATIONAL GAMES
Our Courseware knows that education is not a one size fits all approach. Students learn in different ways through different tools. That is why we provide Flash Cards and Education Games throughout our courses. This will allow you to train in ways that keep you engaged and focused. Each course will have dozens of Flash Cards so you can sharpen your skill-sets throughout your training as well as educational games designed to make sure your retention level of the materials is extremely high.
12 MONTHS UNLIMITED ACCESS
Each student will have 12 months unlimited access to allow you to have access to the training anytime 24/7.
Need Practical Experience?
As a bolt-on option, we offer Practice Labs as it provides users with an online lab platform to develop their practical skills in IT technologies such as CompTIA, Microsoft, Cisco and VMWare.
In addition to the hardware you require, you also gain access to high quality practical exercises covering exam topics to help you to maximize your study time and increase your results. Practice Labs are highly effective and offer a cheaper alternative to setting up your own test environment.
You will gain unlimited access to the Practice Labs for 12 months- helping you to consolidate your learning and prepare you for work.
Gain access to our E-Book's Library
This bolt-on option will provide you with a wealth of research and reference material to help you make the most of your studies. Our e-book's library will serve as a great addition to your course material and provide massive savings in comparison to the cost of buying additional study books to support your learning.
For more information about our career advice services, contact us on 0808 175 1269 to speak with one of our friendly course advisors today.
We make it our absolute mission to give you the training you need and the service you deserve. Hear what our students say about us...
A new way to pay
3 Easy Payments
on baskets between £35 and £1,000
- Pay in 3 equal payments every 30 days
- No fees, interest or credit agreement.
- Instant credit approval at checkout
- Safe and secure - you're covered through Klarna's Buyer Protection Policy.
- Easily manage payments online or through the Klarna app.
HOW TO GET STARTED?
- Add your course to basket and proceed to checkout.
- Ensure you have sufficient funds available in your card to cover the first payment.
- Select “Klarna” as your payment method and place your order.
- Your order will be dispatched as normal and the two remaining payments will be taken at 30 and 60 days.
- Klarna will send you an email confirmation and reminders when it’s time to pay.
Spread the cost up to 4 years*
on baskets over £250
- Spread the cost from 6 months up to 4 years – you choose the term
- 0% interest on terms of 6-36 months
- 9.99% interest on terms of 48 months
Representative example without 0% or 9.99% offers: Representative 18.9% APR (variable) Purchase interest rate 18.9% p.a. (variable) Assumed credit limit £1,200
- Buy now, pay in 30 days
- 3 easy payments
- Spread the cost
Look for Klarna
*Credit offered subject to financial circumstances. Must be 18. T&Cs apply.
Klarna: Subject to financial circumstances. You must be at least 18. Credit is provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority in the UK. Registered office: Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden. Corporation ID number: 556737-0431. If you already have a Klarna Credit account, this purchase will be added to your balance.
Pay in 30 days: The payment period is 30 days from shipment of goods. Full terms and conditions
3 Easy Payments: A third is payable on the day of purchase. The balance is paid in two equal monthly instalments over the following two months. Open to anyone with a UK registered debit or credit card.
The payment methods Pay in 30 days and 3 Easy Payments are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on klarna.com. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.