OBASHI Foundation Course
Obashi is the only methodology that helps you see dataflow. Obashi enables you to optimise your business’s performance and achieve compliance with many of today’s regulatory requirements.https://mytrainingacademy.org.uk/pub/media/catalog/product/r/s/rsz_obashi_1262-3710_1.jpg
£399.00 including VAT (was £599.00)Save £200.00
Offer ends 30 June 2022
- Course Type E-Learning
- Course Duration 13.5 Hours
- Course Access 30 Days
- Awarded By APMG International
Discount codes are not applicable to any add-ons.Get 6 months access (£99.00)
All exam vouchers are non-refundable, and exams must be taken within 12 months of the original course start date.Add OBASHI Exam Voucher (£299.00)
- Student Discount Card All students enrolled on this course are entitled to apply for a XO student discount card.
The exam associated with this course has been withdrawn/retired.
Obashi is the only methodology that helps you see dataflow. Obashi enables you to optimise your business’s performance and achieve compliance with many of today’s regulatory requirements.
Dataflow is the movement of information between people, processes and technology. Obashi is the only accredited methodology that helps you document, map and model how people, processes and technology interact across organisations and display the results in a way that everyone can see and anyone can understand.
In today’s world the need to understand your dataflows in order to comply with regulatory requirements is paramount, Obashi has created the global language and universal approach to control, manage, and govern dataflow. Now, through this APMG accredited program, you can learn how to master dataflow within your organisation.
- Understand the concept of dataflow and its importance in today’s world particularly in relation to cyber security, regulatory requirements and governance
- Demonstrate the links between people, process and technology and the interdependencies between these business assets
- Create Data Flow Diagrams that clearly map the various dataflows across your organisation
What is included in the course?
- Accredited OBASHI Foundation E-Learning.
- Get 30 Days Access.
- 6 Months Access Available at an Additional Cost.
- Official OBASHI Foundation Exam Voucher (Exam Taken Online);
- Study Guides, Quizzes, Sample Exam and more...
- Tutor Support.
- This course does not require any existing knowledge of OBASHI.
- There are no mandatory pre-requisites for the exam.
This course comes with a 14 day money back guarantee so enrol today and get started.
Bulk discounts are available on purchases of 10 or more courses.
If you wish to discuss a large individual order for this course, and/or would like to be invoiced in advance, please call our sales team on 0808 175 1269 to make an enquiry.
The OBASHI Foundation course offered on this page is offered by IT Training Zone Ltd. an ATO of the APM Group Ltd.
OBASHI is applicable to any organisation and at all levels.
In order to achieve your OBASHI Foundation qualification, you must pass the OBASHI exam. You can take the exam online (virtually) using a service provided by APMG.
When you have completed this course, you will be ready to start preparing for the OBASHI exam. To support you with this, this eLearning course contains a practice exam that will simulate the conditions of the real thing.
This course comes with a FREE exam voucher
OBASHI: 50 multiple choice questions. 60 minute duration with a 60% pass mark. Exam can be taken online with a web proctor (with APMG). Candidates much have completed the OBASHI Foundation Course before requesting their exam voucher.
Got a question about exams? Contact our course advisors by email or by phone on 0808 175 1269. We're happy to help!
Our training works on all devices including Mobile phones, IPad’s, Android tablets, Macs and PC’s.
For the best viewing experience on our state-of-the-art eLearning platform we recommend an internet connection of 10Mbps or better. Please also use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your browser with Adobe Flash Player.
30 marks required to pass (out of 50 available) - 60%
60 minutes duration
Closed-book. the organization and facilitate corporate strategic thinking
- Course Introduction
- Lesson 1: Introducing OBASHI
- Lesson 2: OBASHI & business strategy, digital flow & digital dynamics
- Lesson 3: Core principles
- Lesson 4: Business & IT Diagrams & Dataflow Analysis View
- Lesson 5: Elements & layers
- Lesson 6: Relationship rules
- Lesson 7: Relationship types part 1
- Lesson 8: Relationship types part 2
- Lesson 9: Techniques & standards
- Lesson 10: Physical vs. Logical
- Lesson 11: Modelling using OBASHI
- Lesson 12: The OBASHI exam
Course duration is 13.5 hours.
Each lesson contains a video tutorial, study guide and associated quiz.
Need Practical Experience?
As a bolt-on option, we offer Practice Labs as it provides users with an online lab platform to develop their practical skills in IT technologies such as CompTIA, Microsoft, Cisco and VMWare.
In addition to the hardware you require, you also gain access to high quality practical exercises covering exam topics to help you to maximize your study time and increase your results. Practice Labs are highly effective and offer a cheaper alternative to setting up your own test environment.
You will gain unlimited access to the Practice Labs for 12 months- helping you to consolidate your learning and prepare you for work.
Gain access to our E-Book's Library
This bolt-on option will provide you with a wealth of research and reference material to help you make the most of your studies. Our e-book's library will serve as a great addition to your course material and provide massive savings in comparison to the cost of buying additional study books to support your learning.
For more information about our career advice services, contact us on 0808 175 1269 to speak with one of our friendly course advisors today.
We make it our absolute mission to give you the training you need and the service you deserve. Hear what our students say about us...
A new way to pay
3 Easy Payments
on baskets between £35 and £1,000
- Pay in 3 equal payments every 30 days
- No fees, interest or credit agreement.
- Instant credit approval at checkout
- Safe and secure - you're covered through Klarna's Buyer Protection Policy.
- Easily manage payments online or through the Klarna app.
HOW TO GET STARTED?
- Add your course to basket and proceed to checkout.
- Ensure you have sufficient funds available in your card to cover the first payment.
- Select “Klarna” as your payment method and place your order.
- Your order will be dispatched as normal and the two remaining payments will be taken at 30 and 60 days.
- Klarna will send you an email confirmation and reminders when it’s time to pay.
Spread the cost up to 4 years*
on baskets over £250
- Spread the cost from 6 months up to 4 years – you choose the term
- 0% interest on terms of 6-36 months
- 9.99% interest on terms of 48 months
Representative example without 0% or 9.99% offers: Representative 18.9% APR (variable) Purchase interest rate 18.9% p.a. (variable) Assumed credit limit £1,200
- Buy now, pay in 30 days
- 3 easy payments
- Spread the cost
Look for Klarna
*Credit offered subject to financial circumstances. Must be 18. T&Cs apply.
Klarna: Subject to financial circumstances. You must be at least 18. Credit is provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority in the UK. Registered office: Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden. Corporation ID number: 556737-0431. If you already have a Klarna Credit account, this purchase will be added to your balance.
Pay in 30 days: The payment period is 30 days from shipment of goods. Full terms and conditions
3 Easy Payments: A third is payable on the day of purchase. The balance is paid in two equal monthly instalments over the following two months. Open to anyone with a UK registered debit or credit card.
The payment methods Pay in 30 days and 3 Easy Payments are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on klarna.com. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.