Pressure Ulcer Prevention (Acute) Online Course
£14.99 including VAT (was £195.00)Save £180.01
Offer ends 31 May 2022
- Course Type E-Learning
- Course Duration 3 Hours
- Course Access 12 Months
- Awarded By The CPD Group
- Student Discount Card All students enrolled on this course are entitled to apply for a XO student discount card.
Pressure Ulcer Prevention (Acute) coursetoday!
The aim of this Pressure Ulcer Prevention (Acute) online course is to enable learners to obtain detailed knowledge of pressure ulcer management, including identifying the main causes of pressure ulcers, as well as the most effective means of preventing them and, if necessary, treating them.
Completing this course is the perfect way to prove your knowledge. The certificate achieved is fully registered with the CPD Group.
You don’t need to have any previous training to do this course.
In order to complete this course, you must achieve 80% or more in the final multiple-choice quiz.
- State when and why pressure ulcers can occur
- Describe the category scheme for pressure ulcers and the implications of that scheme
- Describe the types of people most vulnerable to pressure ulcers
- List the possible consequences of failing to treat a pressure ulcer effectively at the earliest opportunity
- Describe various means of preventing the development of pressure ulcers
- Describe the most effective means of treating a pressure ulcer as soon as it is identified.
- 100% Pass Rate.
- Easy to complete.
- Improve your career prospects.
- Learn valuable knowledge, skills, advice and guidance to help you achieve success.
- Study online from anywhere.
- Study at your own pace.
- Download and print your accredited CPD certificate on successful completion.
Learn with confidence
the best Pressure Ulcer Prevention course onlinewith My Training Academy today.
To get started, please select the number of users you require and add the course to your shopping basket by selecting 'Add to Basket'. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a PayPal account.
Bulk discounts are available on purchases of 10 or more courses.
If you wish to discuss a large individual order for this course, and/or would like to be invoiced in advance, please call our sales team on 0808 175 1269 to make an enquiry.
This course is ideal for anyone that wants to learn about pressure ulcer management,
Exams and Accreditation Features:
- This course is accredited by The CPD Group
- Our Online test will be multiple choice. You can retake the test at no extra cost to improve your grade.
- An accredited certificate is awarded upon completion which enable you to obtain certified CPD hours
- All evidence of learning and certification will remain on our system for your future reference.
Got a question about exams? Contact our course advisors by email or by phone on 0808 175 1269. We're happy to help!
Our training works on all devices including Mobile phones, IPad’s, Android tablets, Macs and PC’s.
For the best viewing experience on our state-of-the-art eLearning platform we recommend an internet connection of 10Mbps or better. Please also use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your browser with Adobe Flash Player.
The Pressure Ulcer Prevention course is organized into the following modules.
- Module 1 – Introduction
- Module 2 – What is a ‘pressure ulcer’?
- Module 3 – What causes pressure ulcers?
- Module 4 – Assessing pressure ulcers
- Module 5 – Repositioning techniques
- Module 6 – Managing a Category 1 ulcer
This eLearning is accessed through a dedicated learner portal. Your course material is presented in an interactive and easy to follow presentation enabling you to study at your own pace.
The course is divided into simple sections with a short quiz at the end of each to test your knowledge. Once you have progressed through each of the course sections you can complete an end of course quiz which consists of multiple-choice questions based on the material that you have studied.
Once you have completed your eLearning you'll be able to download your fully accredited CPD certificate (PDF format) directly from your learning account.
If you don't pass the first time, don't worry, you can resist the test as many times as required - until you pass.
We make it our absolute mission to give you the training you need and the service you deserve. Hear what our students say about us...
A new way to pay
3 Easy Payments
on baskets between £35 and £1,000
- Pay in 3 equal payments every 30 days
- No fees, interest or credit agreement.
- Instant credit approval at checkout
- Safe and secure - you're covered through Klarna's Buyer Protection Policy.
- Easily manage payments online or through the Klarna app.
HOW TO GET STARTED?
- Add your course to basket and proceed to checkout.
- Ensure you have sufficient funds available in your card to cover the first payment.
- Select “Klarna” as your payment method and place your order.
- Your order will be dispatched as normal and the two remaining payments will be taken at 30 and 60 days.
- Klarna will send you an email confirmation and reminders when it’s time to pay.
Spread the cost up to 4 years*
on baskets over £250
- Spread the cost from 6 months up to 4 years – you choose the term
- 0% interest on terms of 6-36 months
- 9.99% interest on terms of 48 months
Representative example without 0% or 9.99% offers: Representative 18.9% APR (variable) Purchase interest rate 18.9% p.a. (variable) Assumed credit limit £1,200
- Buy now, pay in 30 days
- 3 easy payments
- Spread the cost
Look for Klarna
*Credit offered subject to financial circumstances. Must be 18. T&Cs apply.
Klarna: Subject to financial circumstances. You must be at least 18. Credit is provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority in the UK. Registered office: Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden. Corporation ID number: 556737-0431. If you already have a Klarna Credit account, this purchase will be added to your balance.
Pay in 30 days: The payment period is 30 days from shipment of goods. Full terms and conditions
3 Easy Payments: A third is payable on the day of purchase. The balance is paid in two equal monthly instalments over the following two months. Open to anyone with a UK registered debit or credit card.
The payment methods Pay in 30 days and 3 Easy Payments are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on klarna.com. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.