Right to Work in the UK Online Course
The Right to Work in the UK course provides guidance on UK employment laws with regards to unlawful employment, with a particular focus on licensed premises and the effects of non-compliance.https://mytrainingacademy.org.uk/pub/media/catalog/product/r/s/rsz_right-to-work-763838419.jpg
All students enrolled on this course are entitled to apply for an XO student discount card.
- Type : E-Learning
- Duration : 20 Minutes
- Access : 12 Months
- Awarded By : The CPD Standards Office
- Eligible to Apply : Yes
right to work in the UK coursetoday!
The Right to Work in the UK online course is suitable for those involved in the recruitment of new employees and also for those applying for work who may want to find out what documents they will need to prove eligibility to work in the UK.
The course provides guidance on UK employment laws with regards to unlawful employment, with a particular focus on licensed premises and the effects of non-compliance.
Completing this course is the perfect way to prove your knowledge. The certificate achieved is fully registered with the CPD Standards Office and endorsed by the Institute of Hospitality.
You don’t need to have any previous training to complete this course.
There is no assessment at the end of this course. A course completion certificate is issued.
On completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Outline the relevant legislation regarding eligibility to work in the UK
- Complete Right to Work Checks for new employees
- Distinguish between Category A and Category B documents and explain the difference between the two
- Identify which documents do not prove a right to work in the UK
- Outline Right to Work legislation specific to the operation of licensed premises
- 100% Pass Rate.
- Easy to complete.
- Improve your career prospects.
- Learn valuable knowledge, skills, advice and guidance to help you achieve success.
- Study online from anywhere.
- Study at your own pace.
- Download and print your accredited CPD certificate on successful completion.
Learn with confidence
the best right to work in the UK course onlinewith My Training Academy today.
To get started, please select the number of users you require and add the course to your shopping basket by selecting 'Add to Basket'. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a PayPal account.
Bulk discounts are available on purchases of 10 or more courses.
If you wish to discuss a large individual order for this course, and/or would like to be invoiced in advance, please call our sales team on 01707 828 751 to make an enquiry.
The Right to Work in the UK course is suitable for those involved in the recruitment of new employees and also for those applying for work who may want to find out what documents they will need to prove eligibility to work in the UK.
The aim of the course is to introduce you to the following:
- Who Right to Work legislation is relevant to
- Why it is important to understand and comply with UK employment laws
- What to do with the documents gathered during Right to Work checks
Our e-learning is a cost-effective and successful approach for many individuals and teams. It provides a flexible learning method, allowing candidates to schedule learning at a time that suits them and fits in with other commitments; ideal for those who find it difficult to take time away from their workplace. It also allows candidates to work at their own pace, and revisit sections of the course as often as needed, leading to a fuller understanding of all the topics covered.
In addition, there are none of the high costs of travel and accommodation associated with courses at an external venue.
Assessment: There is no assessment at the end of this course. A course completion certificate is issued.
Endorsement(s): Institute of Hospitality
Accreditation: CPD awarding body.
Got a question about exams? Contact our course advisors by email or by phone on 01707 828 751. We're happy to help!
Our training works on all devices including Mobile phones, IPad’s, Android tablets, Macs and PC’s.
For the best viewing experience on our state-of-the-art eLearning platform we recommend an internet connection of 10Mbps or better. Please also use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your browser with Adobe Flash Player.
Looking for more information?
This Right to Work in the UK course is organized into the following modules.
Module 1 – Introduction
In this module, you will learn about:
- The offence of employing an illegal worker
- Relevant legislation
- What a Right to Work check is
Module 2 – Obtaining relevant documents
In this module, you will learn about:
- Category A and B documents
- Official documents which do not prove a right to work in the UK
- How to verify the documents you receive
Module 3 – Illegal workers and licensed premises
In this module, you will learn about:
- Legislation relating to illegal working on licensed premises
- Proving right to work when applying for a licence
- Rights of immigration officers
- Compliance orders
This eLearning is accessed through a dedicated learner portal. Your course material is presented in an interactive and easy to follow presentation enabling you to study at your own pace.
The course is divided into simple sections with a short quiz at the end of each to test your knowledge. Once you have progressed through each of the course sections you can complete an end of course quiz which consists of multiple-choice questions based on the material that you have studied.
Once you have passed the course you can download your fully accredited CPD certificate (PDF format) directly from your learning account.
If you don't pass the first time, don't worry, you can resist the test as many times as required - until you pass.
New – Translation Feature
Our state-of-the-art e-learning portal now offers translation features. Making learning across countries easy with automatic language translation – available in 75 popular international languages. Allowing learners to study in their preferred language.
A new way to pay
3 Easy Payments
on baskets between £35 and £1,000
- Pay in 3 equal payments every 30 days
- No fees, interest or credit agreement.
- Instant credit approval at checkout
- Safe and secure - you're covered through Klarna's Buyer Protection Policy.
- Easily manage payments online or through the Klarna app.
HOW TO GET STARTED?
- Add your course to basket and proceed to checkout.
- Ensure you have sufficient funds available in your card to cover the first payment.
- Select “Klarna” as your payment method and place your order.
- Your order will be dispatched as normal and the two remaining payments will be taken at 30 and 60 days.
- Klarna will send you an email confirmation and reminders when it’s time to pay.
Spread the cost up to 4 years*
on baskets over £250
- Spread the cost from 6 months up to 4 years – you choose the term
- 0% interest on terms of 6-36 months
- 9.99% interest on terms of 48 months
Representative example without 0% or 9.99% offers: Representative 18.9% APR (variable) Purchase interest rate 18.9% p.a. (variable) Assumed credit limit £1,200
- Buy now, pay in 30 days
- 3 easy payments
- Spread the cost
Look for Klarna
*Credit offered subject to financial circumstances. Must be 18. T&Cs apply.
Klarna: Subject to financial circumstances. You must be at least 18. Credit is provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority in the UK. Registered office: Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden. Corporation ID number: 556737-0431. If you already have a Klarna Credit account, this purchase will be added to your balance.
Pay in 30 days: The payment period is 30 days from shipment of goods. Full terms and conditions
3 Easy Payments: A third is payable on the day of purchase. The balance is paid in two equal monthly instalments over the following two months. Open to anyone with a UK registered debit or credit card.
The payment methods Pay in 30 days and 3 Easy Payments are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on klarna.com. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.