Slips, Trips & Falls Online Course
£14.99 including VAT (was £195.00)Save £180.01
Offer ends 31 May 2022
- Course Type E-Learning
- Course Duration 20 Minutes
- Course Access 12 Months
- Awarded By Institute of Hospitality
- Student Discount Card All students enrolled on this course are entitled to apply for a XO student discount card.
Slips, Trips and Falls coursetoday!
The Slips, Trips and Falls online course aims to highlight possible risks and hazards to learners, in turn making their work environment a safer place for them. The course looks at different ways to prevent workplace accidents as well as exploring legislation employers must honour to keep employees well looked after.
Upon completion of the course, learners will have an in-depth understanding of the common causes of slips, trips and falls, know how to prevent them, as well as understand what to do should they injure themselves whilst at work.
By understanding the risks associated with slips, trips and falls more closely, learners will feel more confident and secure in their ability to keep their working environment safe for both themselves and work colleagues.
In order to complete this course, you must achieve 70% or more in the final multiple-choice quiz.
On completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify slip, trip and fall hazards in the workplace
- Implement appropriate measures to prevent workplace accidents
- Know what to do should injuries occur
- Discuss the relevant legislation concerning slips, trips and falls
- Explain the importance of safety practices
- 100% Pass Rate.
- Easy to complete.
- Improve your career prospects.
- Learn valuable knowledge, skills, advice and guidance to help you achieve success.
- Study online from anywhere.
- Study at your own pace.
- Download and print your accredited CPD certificate on successful completion.
Learn with confidence
the best Slips, Trips and Falls course onlinewith My Training Academy today.
To get started, please select the number of users you require and add the course to your shopping basket by selecting 'Add to Basket'. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a PayPal account.
Bulk discounts are available on purchases of 10 or more courses.
If you wish to discuss a large individual order for this course, and/or would like to be invoiced in advance, please call our sales team on 0808 175 1269 to make an enquiry.
This course is ideal for anyone who wants to raise their awareness of why slips and trips happen and how to prevent them.
Assessment: Upon completion of the course, learners will complete an end of learning assessment consisting of 5 questions. 70% of the questions will need to be answered correctly in order to pass and receive a certificate.
Endorsement: Institute of Hospitality.
Got a question about exams? Contact our course advisors by email or by phone on 0808 175 1269. We're happy to help!
Our training works on all devices including Mobile phones, IPad’s, Android tablets, Macs and PC’s.
For the best viewing experience on our state-of-the-art eLearning platform we recommend an internet connection of 10Mbps or better. Please also use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your browser with Adobe Flash Player.
The Slips, Trips & Falls course is organized into the following modules.
Objective 1: Legislation
This section seeks to understand the Legislation that is applicable to Slips, Trips and Falls in the workplace.
Objective 2: Hazards
This section helps identify Slip, Trip, and Fall hazards within the workplace.
Objective 3: Prevention
This section helps to understand why accidents happen and how to prevent them from happening again.
Objective 4: Safety First
This section explains the importance of safe practices at work and why this is important to your health.
We are one of the leading training providers offering CPD Accredited and Certificated online training courses following the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF).
- An accredited certificate is awarded upon completion which enable you to obtain certified CPD hours.
- The courses are responsive meaning they can be accessed on a PC, Laptop, Desktop, Mobile or tablet.
- The course will count towards CPD hours for the process of revalidation for midwives and nurses.
- The online nature of the courses means that they are cheaper, but do not compromise the quality.
- We take pride in our customer service, offering dedicated Tutor Support via email, online messenger and telephone.
- The test will be multiple choice. You can retake the test at no extra cost to improve your grade.
- The learning can be viewed after the test for future reference.
- The courses come complete with both online “class room” style training and downloadable documentation to aid your learning.
- You have 12 months in which to complete the course.
- All evidence of learning and certification will remain on our system for your future reference.
- You are able to access training courses on a desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile device.
- The module can be used as Induction, Awareness, Refresher and Foundation Training.
- The course will assist in remaining compliant, getting a job, starting a career or to expand on your current learning and development.
We make it our absolute mission to give you the training you need and the service you deserve. Hear what our students say about us...
A new way to pay
3 Easy Payments
on baskets between £35 and £1,000
- Pay in 3 equal payments every 30 days
- No fees, interest or credit agreement.
- Instant credit approval at checkout
- Safe and secure - you're covered through Klarna's Buyer Protection Policy.
- Easily manage payments online or through the Klarna app.
HOW TO GET STARTED?
- Add your course to basket and proceed to checkout.
- Ensure you have sufficient funds available in your card to cover the first payment.
- Select “Klarna” as your payment method and place your order.
- Your order will be dispatched as normal and the two remaining payments will be taken at 30 and 60 days.
- Klarna will send you an email confirmation and reminders when it’s time to pay.
Spread the cost up to 4 years*
on baskets over £250
- Spread the cost from 6 months up to 4 years – you choose the term
- 0% interest on terms of 6-36 months
- 9.99% interest on terms of 48 months
Representative example without 0% or 9.99% offers: Representative 18.9% APR (variable) Purchase interest rate 18.9% p.a. (variable) Assumed credit limit £1,200
- Buy now, pay in 30 days
- 3 easy payments
- Spread the cost
Look for Klarna
*Credit offered subject to financial circumstances. Must be 18. T&Cs apply.
Klarna: Subject to financial circumstances. You must be at least 18. Credit is provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority in the UK. Registered office: Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden. Corporation ID number: 556737-0431. If you already have a Klarna Credit account, this purchase will be added to your balance.
Pay in 30 days: The payment period is 30 days from shipment of goods. Full terms and conditions
3 Easy Payments: A third is payable on the day of purchase. The balance is paid in two equal monthly instalments over the following two months. Open to anyone with a UK registered debit or credit card.
The payment methods Pay in 30 days and 3 Easy Payments are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on klarna.com. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.