YouTube Marketing Online Course
£59.99 including VAT (was £395.00)Save £335.01
Offer ends 31 May 2022
- Course Type Online Course
- Course Duration 5 Hours
- Course Access 12 Months
- Awarded By MTA
- Student Discount Card All students enrolled on this course are entitled to apply for a XO student discount card.
YouTube Marketing coursetoday!
In this ’YouTube Marketing’ online course you will learn exactly how to create a channel that has over 1 million views, generates revenue in a number of diversified ways, and helps grow your own personal brand.
Do you want to grow your own successful YouTube channel? If so then this YouTube Marketing course is for you!
Let’s start working on making you more successful on YouTube, starting today.
The instructor will give you tips that helped him find success on YouTube, and took him a few years to learn and figure out. You will be able to use the instructors advice to hopefully create the winning strategy for your own YouTube channel that helps you achieve your greater business goals. On this YouTube marketing course, you'll learn about the importance of SEO and keywords, how to create playlists, how to monitize your channel, and so much more!
We recently added a section on YouTube Live, which is the latest and greatest cool new way to reach a live audience and to promote your business and products to them.
The YouTube marketing online course has been designed to give you real-world knowledge that you can put to use from day one. It's highly flexible, so you can set your own timetable and study at your own pace. We train our students to the very best standards, offering expert instructor-led training via our state of the art eLearning platform.
There is no formal assessment for this course.
Who is the target audience?
This course is for marketing professionals, entrepreneurs or people who want to achieve more success on YouTube.
There are no prerequisites to study this online YouTube marketing course.
Learn with confidence
the best YouTube Marketing course onlinewith My Training Academy today.
To get started, please select the number of users you require and add the course to your shopping basket by selecting 'Add to Basket'. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a PayPal account.
Bulk discounts are available on purchases of 10 or more courses.
If you wish to discuss a large individual order for this course, and/or would like to be invoiced in advance, please call our sales team on 0808 175 1269 to make an enquiry.
More digital marketing courses:
This course is ideal for marketing professionals,entrepreneurs or people who want to achieve more success on YouTube.
Our YouTube marketing online course is a cost-effective and successful approach for many individuals and teams. It provides a flexible learning method, allowing candidates to schedule learning at a time that suits them and fits in with other commitments; ideal for those who find it difficult to take time away from their workplace. It also allows candidates to work at their own pace, and revisit sections of the course as often as needed, leading to a fuller understanding of all the topics covered. In addition, there are none of the high costs of travel and accommodation associated with courses at an external venue.
There is no formal assessment for this course.
At the end of the course, please get in contact with Student Support to request a copy of your certificate of completion.
Got a question about exams? Contact our course advisors by email or by phone on 0808 175 1269. We're happy to help!
Our training works on all devices including Mobile phones, IPad’s, Android tablets, Macs and PC’s.
For the best viewing experience on our state-of-the-art eLearning platform we recommend an internet connection of 10Mbps or better. Please also use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your browser with Adobe Flash Player.
This YouTube Marketing course is organized into the following modules.
Module 01: Course Introduction
- Course Introduction (1:12)
- The End Screen: Your Secret Weapon (3:11)
- Professional video marketing path (5:11)
- Two exercises to the course (1:12)
Module 02: YouTube Search Engine Optimization
- YouTube SEO introduction (2:53)
- Introduction to keyword research (4:37)
- Showing competitor keyword research (4:35)
- Keyword permutations (2:46)
- On page SEO for YouTube (4:09)
- Keyword research for competitive search terms (6:32)
Module 03: How to Influence Ranking Factors
- YouTube search ranking factors (4:18)
- How to get more likes (5:03)
- How to get more YouTube comments (3:08)
- How to make sure people watch your videos longer (4:15)
- More benefits of having longer video views (1:07)
- How to get your video to be embedded to help it rank (2:07)
- Intent match ranking factor (2:52)
- How to influence the intent match ranking factor (4:50)
- How to get views for a new video (4:10)
- How to amplify views with this triple-play combination (4:53)
- How to increase sales and traffic from your email signature (2:12)
- Closed Captioning for SEO boost (2:50)
Module 04: YouTube's Recommendation Algorithm
- Example of Recommendation Algorithm (4:41)
- Playlists to boost recommendations (3:14)
- More about playlists (2:44)
Module 05: Getting Your Videos Into Google Searches
- Getting Your Videos Into Google Searches (3:37)
Module 06: How to Build Your Channel
- Overall channel strategy and insights (5:25)
- Strategy for new channels (8:54)
- What to do if your videos are not succeeding (8:34)
Module 07: Monetization
- Strategies to make money from your channel (5:32)
- Selling from the about page (1:41)
- Sell more with YouTube pinned posts (1:46)
Module 08: YouTube Live
- Downloading the streaming and encoding software for YouTube live (2:59)
- Going live on YouTube live for the first time (2:35)
- Tips for running your live show while you are live (4:07)
- YouTube live tips for long-term success (4:07)
Module 09: Small Channel Adjustments that Make a Big Difference
- How to set a featured video to get more views (2:23)
- Making a unique channel URL (2:02)
- Showing video to newly subscribed users (3:00)
Module 10: Considerations When Creating a YouTube Show
- Evergreen topics vs current events (2:02)
- Daily vs. weekly vs. monthly show (4:10)
- Longer vs. shorter episodes (2:39)
Module 11: Leveraging YouTube AdWords
- Introduction (0:37)
- Creating your account (0:59)
- Setting up your first video ad (0:55)
- In-stream or video discovery ads (3:05)
- Setting budget, CPV and more (3:28)
- Location setting (3:28)
- Your ad group (1:04)
- Decision on in-stream ads (2:29)
- Adding your video to an ad group (2:03)
- How to write the headline and description for your ad (4:48)
- Setting your CPV (2:43)
- Demographic ad targeting (1:17)
- Interest and topic targeting (1:38)
- Keyword targeting (2:27)
Module 12: Using Social Media to Boost YouTube Rankings
- Introduction (0:44)
- All the benefits of social media automation (2:00)
- Hashtag marketing (4:19)
- Social media automation tools (5:01)
- SocialOomph for automation (3:36)
- Pinned tweets (0:57)
- Pinned Facebook posts (1:08)
- Putting together your RT team (1:47)
- 13: How to Improve Long-Term Quality
- Food for thought on what to improve (3:27)
- How to get YouTube to teach you what to improve (7:05)
- 14: Tips About Recording Equipment
- Audio recording equipment (3:47)
- Video recording equipment (9:47)
- 15: Bonus Lectures
- Pruning your channel (2:59)
- In-Depth keyword research (9:29)
- Top SEO ranking factors (10:59)
EXPERT INSTRUCTOR-LED TRAINING
We only use the industry’s finest instructors to develop our courses. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
NAVIGATION & CONTROLS
Our self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow you the flexibility to work with expert level instruction anytime 24/7. All courses are arranged in defined sections with navigation controls allowing you to control the pace of your training. This allows students to learn at their own pace around their schedule.
12 MONTHS UNLIMITED ACCESS
Each student will have 12 months unlimited access to allow you to have access to the training anytime 24/7.
Need Practical Experience?
As a bolt-on option, we offer Practice Labs as it provides users with an online lab platform to develop their practical skills in IT technologies such as CompTIA, Microsoft, Cisco and VMWare.
In addition to the hardware you require, you also gain access to high quality practical exercises covering exam topics to help you to maximize your study time and increase your results. Practice Labs are highly effective and offer a cheaper alternative to setting up your own test environment.
You will gain unlimited access to the Practice Labs for 12 months- helping you to consolidate your learning and prepare you for work.
Gain access to our E-Book's Library
This bolt-on option will provide you with a wealth of research and reference material to help you make the most of your studies. Our e-book's library will serve as a great addition to your course material and provide massive savings in comparison to the cost of buying additional study books to support your learning.
For more information about our career advice services, contact us on 0808 175 1269 to speak with one of our friendly course advisors today.
We make it our absolute mission to give you the training you need and the service you deserve. Hear what our students say about us...
A new way to pay
3 Easy Payments
on baskets between £35 and £1,000
- Pay in 3 equal payments every 30 days
- No fees, interest or credit agreement.
- Instant credit approval at checkout
- Safe and secure - you're covered through Klarna's Buyer Protection Policy.
- Easily manage payments online or through the Klarna app.
HOW TO GET STARTED?
- Add your course to basket and proceed to checkout.
- Ensure you have sufficient funds available in your card to cover the first payment.
- Select “Klarna” as your payment method and place your order.
- Your order will be dispatched as normal and the two remaining payments will be taken at 30 and 60 days.
- Klarna will send you an email confirmation and reminders when it’s time to pay.
Spread the cost up to 4 years*
on baskets over £250
- Spread the cost from 6 months up to 4 years – you choose the term
- 0% interest on terms of 6-36 months
- 9.99% interest on terms of 48 months
Representative example without 0% or 9.99% offers: Representative 18.9% APR (variable) Purchase interest rate 18.9% p.a. (variable) Assumed credit limit £1,200
- Buy now, pay in 30 days
- 3 easy payments
- Spread the cost
Look for Klarna
*Credit offered subject to financial circumstances. Must be 18. T&Cs apply.
Klarna: Subject to financial circumstances. You must be at least 18. Credit is provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority in the UK. Registered office: Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden. Corporation ID number: 556737-0431. If you already have a Klarna Credit account, this purchase will be added to your balance.
Pay in 30 days: The payment period is 30 days from shipment of goods. Full terms and conditions
3 Easy Payments: A third is payable on the day of purchase. The balance is paid in two equal monthly instalments over the following two months. Open to anyone with a UK registered debit or credit card.
The payment methods Pay in 30 days and 3 Easy Payments are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on klarna.com. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.