Adobe Mega Bundle
£195.00 including VAT (was £395.00)Save £200.00
Offer ends 31 May 2022
- Course Type Online Course
- Course Duration 60 Hours
- Course Access 12 Months
- Awarded By MTA
- Student Discount Card All students enrolled on this course are entitled to apply for a XO student discount card.
Get to grips with Adobe with this incredible Adobe Mega course bundle
If you are looking to kick start your career in Website or Graphic Design then this is the perfect course bundle for you.
Create anything you can imagine. Anywhere you are. Whether your desire is to become a web designer, graphic designer, or film editor, mastering the Adobe Suite is a must have skill set to excel in these lucrative careers. You will work across desktop and mobile devices to create and enhance your photographs, web and mobile app designs, 3D artwork, videos, and more.
This Adobe Photoshop course package includes training on Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere Pro and an Introduction to Animation.
What is Adobe?
The Adobe Suite is a set of multiple software's that will allow you to engage in your creative side. The Adobe Suite is not just used for Website Design, you can also create stunning illustrations, magazines, 3D prototypes and even websites, short animations and so much more. For the creative type, the Adobe Suite's potential is endless.
Who uses Adobe?
It would be fair to say that the majority of Designers & Developers over the world use Adobe, whether they are a part of a big company or just starting up as a freelancer. Adobe has been the obvious choice in software for design for many years now and it keeps getting better. For those who know how to properly use the correct tools, Adobe will open up unlimited possibilities.
What courses are included within this bundle?
- Introduction to Adobe Illustrator 2020 Training Course.
- Adobe Fonts Training Course.
- Adobe Flash Animate Training Course.
- Adobe XD Training Training Course.
- Adobe Portfolio Training Course.
- Adobe Stock Training Course.
- Adobe Dreamweaver Training Course.
- Adobe Premiere Rush Course.
- Adobe Stark Training Course.
- Adobe Behance Training Course
- Adobe After Effects Training Course.
- Adobe Lighthouse Training Course.
- Adobe Audition Training Course.
- Adobe Illustrator Training Course.
- Adobe InDesign Training Course.
- Adobe Photoshop Training Course.
- Adobe Premiere Pro Training Course.
- Introduction to Animation Training Course.
This Adobe Mega Bundle has no formal entry requirements, and is designed to give you real-world knowledge that you can put to use from day one. It's highly flexible, so you can set your own timetable and study at your own pace. We train our students to the very best standards, offering expert instructor-led training via our state of the art eLearning platform.
The Adobe courses is accessed through a dedicated learner portal. Your course material is presented in an interactive and easy to follow presentation enabling you to study at your own pace. Each course is divided into simple sections with a short quiz at the end of each section to test your knowledge. Once you have progressed through each of the course sections you can complete an end of course quiz which consists of multiple choice questions based on the material that you have studied. Once you have passed the course you can download your certificate of completion from your learner area. If you don't pass the course first time, don't worry, you can resist the test as many times as required.
Duration and Time Limit
The Adobe Mega Bundle online course takes approximately 60 hours to complete, although there is no time limit and you can do it in your own time and in stages.
Once you've completed a course, you'll be awarded a certificate of completion at no extra cost.
Bulk discounts are available on purchases of 10 or more courses.
If you wish to discuss a large individual order for this course, and/or would like to be invoiced in advance, please call our sales team on 0808 175 1269 to make an enquiry.
This course bundle is not just for beginners (although this course does cater for those starting from scratch), those who already have a lot of experience would find this course extremely helpful too. It is very rare for an individual to have mastered all aspects of every suite on their own, and this course will help you to do so and become the best in the industry!
You'll sit an online exam. We provide interactive quizzes after each module to ensure you're fully prepared for the real thing. Once you've passed with at least 80%, you'll be awarded your certificate.
Got a question about exams? Contact our course advisors by email or by phone on 0808 175 1269. We're happy to help!
Our training works on all devices including Mobile phones, IPad’s, Android tablets, Macs and PC’s. For the best viewing experience on our state-of-the-art eLearning platform we recommend an internet connection of 10Mbps or better. Please also use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your browser with Adobe Flash Player.
By purchasing this Adobe Mega Bundle, you will receive the following courses:
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Introduction to Animation
The Adobe After Effects course is organised into the following modules:
- 1.1 Introduction
- 1.2 What is After Effects?
- 1.3 Creating a New Project in After Effects
- 1.4 Creating and Animating Primitive Shapes Demo - Part1
- 1.5 Creating and Animating Primitive Shapes Demo -Part2
- 1.6 Simply Bouncing Ball Demo -Part1
- 1.7 Simply Bouncy Ball Demo - Part2
- 1.8 Complex Bouncy Ball Demo - Part1
- 1.9 Complex Bouncing Ball Demo - Part2
- 1.10 Exporting from After Effects
- 1.11 Curves Editor Demo
- 1.12 Importing Footage - Part1
- 1.13 Importing Footage - Part2
- 1.14 Parenting - Part1
- 1.15 Parenting - Part2
- 2.1 3D Layers and Cameras Demo - Part1
- 2.2 3D Layers and Cameras Demo - Part2
- 2.3 Animating Text Demo - Part1
- 2.4 Animating Text Demo - Part2
- 2.5 Animating Text Demo - Part3
- 2.6 Animating Text Demo - Part4
- 2.7 Importing and Syncing Audio
- 2.8 Particles Demo - Part1
- 2.9 Particles Demo - Part2
- 2.10 Lights Demo
- 2.11 Common Effects in After Effects
- 3.1 Puppet Building Demo - Part1
- 3.2 Puppet Building Demo - Part2
- 3.3 Puppet Building Demo - Part3
- 3.4 Puppet Building Demo - Part4
- 3.5 Puppet Rigging Demo - Part1
- 3.6 Puppet Rigging Demo - Part2
- 3.7 Puppet Pinning Demo
- 3.8 Track Mask Demo
- 3.9 Puppet Walk Cycle Demo- Part1
- 3.10 Puppet Walk Cycle Demo - Part2
- 3.11 Puppet Walk Cycle Demo - Part3
- 3.12 Nesting Compositions Demo
- 3.13 Intermediate Puppet Demo - Part1
- 3.14 Intermediate Puppet Demo - Part2
- 3.15 Conclusion
The Adobe After Illustrator course is organised into the following modules:
- 1.1 Course Introduction
- 1.2 Introduction to Adobe Illustrator
- 1.3 Basic Tools in Illustrator
- 1.4 Working with Shapes
- 1.5 Fills and Strokes
- 1.6 Pencil Tool
- 1.7 Pen Tool
- 1.8 Brush Tool
- 1.9 Compound Path
- 1.10 Gradients
- 1.11 Layers and Grooves
- 1.12 Transparency and Graphic Style
- 1.13 Transforming, Moving and Rotating Objects
- 1.14 Type Tool
- 1.15 Blending Shapes and Colors
- 1.16 Basic Effects in Illustrator
- 1.17 Image Trace Tool
- 2.1 Creating a Caricature Part 1
- 2.2 Creating a Caricature Part 2
- 2.3 Creating a Caricature Part 3
- 2.4 Creating a Caricature Part 4
- 2.5 Recreating a Wonka Bar Logo Part 1
- 2.6 Recreating a Wonka Bar Logo Part 2
- 2.7 Creating a Logo
- 2.8 Recreating a Pablo Picasso Painting Part 1
- 2.9 Recreating a Pablo Picasso Painting Part 2
- 2.10 Recreating a Pablo Picasso Painting Part 3
- 2.11 Recreating a Pablo Picasso Painting Part 4
- 2.12 Recreating a Pablo Picasso Painting Part 5
- 2.13 Recreating a Pablo Picasso Painting Part 6
- 2.14 Exporting
- 2.15 Conclusion
The Adobe Photoshop course is organised into the following modules:
- 1.1 Introduction
- 1.2 Exploring the Tools and Work Area - Part1
- 1.3 Exploring the Tools and Work Area - Part2
- 1.4 Exploring the Tools and Work Area - Part3
- 1.5 Layers in Photoshop - Part1
- 1.6 Layers in Photoshop - Part2
- 1.7 Layers in Photoshop - Part3
- 1.8 Crop and Transform
- 1.9 Working with Text - Part1
- 1.10 Working with Text - Part2
- 1.11 Filters in Photoshop
- 1.12 Layer Styles
- 1.13 Adjustment Layers
- 2.1 Photo Retouching Methods
- 2.2 Creating a Poster Design - Part1
- 2.3 Creating a Poster Design - Part2
- 2.4 Creating a Poster Design - Part3
- 2.5 Coloring Digital Art - Part1
- 2.6 Coloring Digital Art - Part2
- 2.7 Colorizing a Black and White Photo - Part1
- 2.8 Colorizing a Black and White Photo - Part2
- 2.9 Creating a Website Design - Part1
- 2.10 Creating a Website Design - Part2
- 2.11 Exporting in Photoshop
- 2.12 Conclusion
The Adobe Premier Pro course is organised into the following modules:
- 1.1 Course Introduction
- 1.2 Introduction to Premiere Pro CC
- 1.3 Creating a New Project
- 1.4 Workspace Layout
- 1.5 Importing Media
- 1.6 Organizing Media
- 1.7 Monitoring Footage
- 1.8 Navigating the Source Monitor
- 1.9 Creating a Sequence
- 1.10 Editing Video Part 1
- 1.11 Editing Video Part 2
- 1.12 Editing with Multi Source Sequence Part 1
- 1.13 Editing with Multi Source Sequence Part 2
- 1.14 Editing with Multi Source Sequence Part 3
- 1.15 Adding Titles
- 2.1 Editing Using Program Monitor
- 2.2 Advanced Editing Techniques
- 2.3 Inserting Graphics
- 2.4 Adding Music
- 2.5 Adjusting Audio
- 2.6 Using The Tools In Tool Panel
- 2.7 Trimming Using The Program Monitor
- 2.8 Track Monitoring And Algorithm
- 2.9 Transitions
- 2.10 Basic Effects
- 2.11 Manipulate Clip Speed
- 2.12 Color Correction
- 2.13 Creating A Text Crawl
- 2.14 Exporting A Project
- 2.15 Conclusion
The Introduction to Animation course is organised into the following modules:
- 1.1 Introduction
- 1.2 What is Animation - Part1
- 1.3 What is Animation - Part2
- 1.4 Bouncy Ball Demo - Part1
- 1.5 Bouncy Ball Demo - Part2
- 1.6 Bouncy Ball Demo - Part3
- 1.7 Pendulum Demo - Part1
- 1.8 Pendulum Demo - Part2
- 1.9 Platform Pendulum Demo - Part1
- 1.10 Platform Pendulum Demo - Part2
- 1.11 Principles of Animation - Part1
- 1.12 Principles of Animation - Part2
- 1.13 Bouncy Ball in Perspective Demo - Part1
- 1.14 Bouncy Ball in Perspective Demo - Part2
- 1.15 Flag Wave Demo - Part1
- 1.16 Flag Wave Demo - Part2
- 2.1 Weight Demo - Part1
- 2.2 Weight Demo - Part2
- 2.3 Weight Demo- Part3
- 2.4 Breaking a Character Down Into Basic Shapes- Part1
- 2.5 Breaking a Character Down Into Basic Shapes- Part2
- 2.6 Breaking a Character Down Into Basic Shapes- Part3
- 2.7 Boil Demo - Part1
- 2.8 Boil Demo - Part2
- 2.9 A Take Demo - Part1
- 2.10 A Take Demo - Part2
- 2.11 Staggering Demo - Part1
- 2.12 Staggering Demo - Part2
- 2.13 Staggering Demo - Part3
- 2.14 Staggering Demo - Part4
- 2.15 Head Turn Demo - Part1
- 2.16 Head Turn Demo - Part2
- 2.17 Head Turn Demo - Part3
- 2.18 Head Turn Demo - Part4
- 2.19 Walk Cycles Demo - Part1
- 2.20 Walk Cycles Demo - Part2
- 2.21 Walk Cycles Demo - Part3
- 2.22 Run Cycles Demo
- 2.23 Dialogue Demo - Part1
- 2.24 Dialogue Demo - Part2
- 2.25 Dialogue Demo - Part3
- 2.26 Dialogue Demo - Part4
- 2.27 Conclusion
EXPERT INSTRUCTOR-LED TRAINING
We only use the industry’s finest instructors to develop our courses. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
QUIZZES & EXAM SIMULATORS
Our custom practice exams prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. You will have practice quizzes after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you have completed before proceeding. This will allow you to gauge your effectiveness before moving to the next module in your course. Our Courses also include practice exams designed to replicate and mirror the environment in the testing centre. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.
VISUAL DEMONSTRATIONS & MULTIMEDIA PRESENTATIONS
Our courseware includes instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations that allow students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor. Our Courseware always focuses on real world scenarios and skill-set development.
NAVIGATION & CONTROLS
Our self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow you the flexibility to work with expert level instruction anytime 24/7. All courses are arranged in defined sections with navigation controls allowing you to control the pace of your training. This allows students to learn at their own pace around their schedule.
SOCIAL LEARNING & NETWORKING
We Have designed a world class Learning Management System (LMS). This system allows you to interact and collaborate with other students, form study groups, engage in discussions in our NOW@ Forums, rate and “like” different courses and stay up to date with all the latest industry knowledge through our forums, student contributions and announcement features. This LMS is unmatched in the industry and makes learning fun and enjoyable.
FLASH CARDS & EDUCATIONAL GAMES
Our Courseware knows that education is not a one size fits all approach. Students learn in different ways through different tools. That is why we provide Flash Cards and Education Games throughout our courses. This will allow you to train in ways that keep you engaged and focused. Each course will have dozens of Flash Cards so you can sharpen your skill-sets throughout your training as well as educational games designed to make sure your retention level of the materials is extremely high.
12 MONTHS UNLIMITED ACCESS
Each student will have 12 months unlimited access to allow you to have access to the training anytime 24/7.
We make it our absolute mission to give you the training you need and the service you deserve. Hear what our students say about us...
A new way to pay
3 Easy Payments
on baskets between £35 and £1,000
- Pay in 3 equal payments every 30 days
- No fees, interest or credit agreement.
- Instant credit approval at checkout
- Safe and secure - you're covered through Klarna's Buyer Protection Policy.
- Easily manage payments online or through the Klarna app.
HOW TO GET STARTED?
- Add your course to basket and proceed to checkout.
- Ensure you have sufficient funds available in your card to cover the first payment.
- Select “Klarna” as your payment method and place your order.
- Your order will be dispatched as normal and the two remaining payments will be taken at 30 and 60 days.
- Klarna will send you an email confirmation and reminders when it’s time to pay.
Spread the cost up to 4 years*
on baskets over £250
- Spread the cost from 6 months up to 4 years – you choose the term
- 0% interest on terms of 6-36 months
- 9.99% interest on terms of 48 months
Representative example without 0% or 9.99% offers: Representative 18.9% APR (variable) Purchase interest rate 18.9% p.a. (variable) Assumed credit limit £1,200
- Buy now, pay in 30 days
- 3 easy payments
- Spread the cost
Look for Klarna
*Credit offered subject to financial circumstances. Must be 18. T&Cs apply.
Klarna: Subject to financial circumstances. You must be at least 18. Credit is provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority in the UK. Registered office: Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden. Corporation ID number: 556737-0431. If you already have a Klarna Credit account, this purchase will be added to your balance.
Pay in 30 days: The payment period is 30 days from shipment of goods. Full terms and conditions
3 Easy Payments: A third is payable on the day of purchase. The balance is paid in two equal monthly instalments over the following two months. Open to anyone with a UK registered debit or credit card.
The payment methods Pay in 30 days and 3 Easy Payments are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on klarna.com. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.