What you get
Get access to real hardware and software you need to develop your practical skills. This is not a simulation but access to the actual equipment you would expect to find in any work place.
Available anytime, anywhere on any device
Break and Reset functionality
No hardware or licensing costs
Exam based practical tasks
Real equipment, absolutely no simulations
Access to the latest industry technologies
What are Practice Labs?
Whether it’s Cisco, Microsoft or VMware, Practice Labs unifies access to all of these vendors through a web browser interface. Pre-configured hardware layouts with accompanying lab guides for fast, convenient access to gain hands on experience. With step-by-step instructions covering thousands of practical tasks across Cisco, Microsoft, VMware and CompTIA exam titles, Practice Labs makes studying for an exam or learning new technologies an engaging experience.
Why should you use a Practice Lab?
In today’s world of complex IT systems and technologies it is essential that IT professionals and those new to IT are able to demonstrate how to use and understand vendor products and software. Using our Practice Labs, you can develop your practical IT skills in a safe working environment without the need to invest in your own hardware and software. With the ease and convenience of the Internet we provide you access to real equipment that brings theory to life and gives you a greater depth of technology understanding. You are also provided with our integrated lab guides which walk you through a variety of topics.
These guides will help in your understanding of specific exam objectives or provide guidance on how to carry out real world scenarios. With hundreds of topics to choose from we have a solution to meet your skills development objectives.
Why do we do it?
For career development – our labs are designed to help you master new competencies, hone your skills, and realize your ambitions for career advancement.
For exam readiness – so that you can be at the top of your game whilst studying for an exam or gaining an IT certification in leading technologies. Our solution helps you deepen your understanding, gain confidence and test your hands-on practical skills before you sit an exam.
For employee development – helping businesses increase the productiveness of their IT employees and reduce risk to business-critical IT systems.
Practice Lab Learning Paths
We offer a multitude of Lab configurations, enabling students to cover courseware and certification paths in Cisco, CompTIA, Microsoft and VMware.
*Product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks featured or referred to within this site are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with My Training Academy, our products, or our website. They do not sponsor or endorse our materials.
Browse our practice lab catalogue
Get 12 months unlimited access to any practice lab of your choice
- 640-802 Cisco Certied Network Associate
- 640-816 Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2
- 640-822 Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1
- 642-813 Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH)
- 642-832 Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT)
- 642-902 Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE)
- 100-101 Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1
- 200-101 Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2
- 200-120 Cisco Certied Network Associate
- 220-801, 220-802 A+ Essentials and Practical Application
- N10-006 Network+
- SY0-401 Security+
- SY0-301 Security +
- LX0-102 Linux + Support Skills
- 70-236 Configuring Exchange Server 2007 Practice-Lab
- 70-238 Deploying Messaging Solutions with Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
- 70-270 Administering Microsoft Windows XP Professional
- 70-271 Supporting Users and Troubleshooting Windows XP
- 70-272 Supporting Users and Troubleshooting Desktop Applications in Windows XP
- 70-284 Implementing and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2003
- 70-290 Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment
- 70-291 Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure
- 70-293 Planning and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructur70-294 Maintaining Microsoft Windows
- Server 2003 Active Directory Infrastructure
- 70-299 Implementing and Administering Security in a Microsoft Windows Server
- 2003 Network
- 70-246 Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud with System Center 2012
- 70-247 Configuring and Deploying a Private Cloud with System Center 2012
- 70-331 Advanced Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013
- 70-332 Advanced Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013
- 70-341 Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- 70-342 Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- 70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- 70-411 Administering Windows Server 2012
- 70-412 Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
- 70-431 Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Implementation and Maintenance
- 70-432 Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Implementation and Maintenance
- 70-433 Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Database Development
- 70-448 Microsoft SQL Server 2008 BI Development and Maintenance
- 70-450 Designing Optimizing and Maintaining a Database Administrative
- Solution Using Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- 70-451 Designing Database Solutions and Data Access Using Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- 70-461 Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- 70-462 Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases
- 70-463 Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- 70-464 Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases
- 70-542 Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 Application Development
- 70-630 Configuring Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007
- 70-640 Configuring Windows Server 2008 Active Directory
- 70-642 Configuring Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure
- 70-643 Configuring Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure
- 70-646 Windows Server 2008 Server Administrator
- 70-647 Windows Server 2008 Enterprise Administrator
- 70-662 Configuring Exchange Server 2010
- 70-667 Configuring Microsoft SharePoint 2010
- 70-680 Windows 7 Configuring
- 70-685 Windows 7 Enterprise Desktop Support Technician
- 70-686 Windows 7 Enterprise Desktop Administrator
- 70-687 Configuring Windows 8.1
- 70-688 Managing and Maintaining Windows 8.1
- 98-364 Database Administration Fundamentals
- 98-365 Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- 98-366 Networking Fundamentals
- 98-367 Security Fundamentals
- VCP510 VMware Certied Professional vSphere 5
How do I get started?
1. Select an option
Choose from four of the options
2. Make a Secure Payment
Choose an appropriate payment option and make a secure payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. Provide details of the practice lab of your choice in the additional information section at checkout.
3. Start Practicing
Follow the instructions sent to your email address to start developing your hands on practical IT Skills.
Single Practice Lab
12 month unlimited access to a single practice lab.
Two Practice Labs
12 month unlimited access to two practice labs.
Three Practice Labs
12 month unlimited access to three practice labs.
Practice Lab Library
12 month unlimited access to our entire practice lab library.