Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) Online Course
Pass the Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) exam and develop the skills necessary for working with Kubernetes, one of the most popular container orchestration tools.s.https://mytrainingacademy.org.uk/pub/media/catalog/product/r/s/rsz_it-systems-administrator-job-description-1024x576.jpg
£195.00 including VAT (was £395.00)Save £200.00
Offer ends 31 May 2022
- Course Type Online Course
- Course Duration 7 Hours
- Course Access 12 Months
- Awarded By CNCF
- Student Discount Card All students enrolled on this course are entitled to apply for a XO student discount card.
Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) coursetoday!
Kubernetes is one of the world's most popular container orchestration tools. Established by the Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF), the Kubernetes Administrator certification is designed to validate your skills for working with Kubernetes.
This course will provide you with the knowledge and hands-on experience that you will need in order to be a successful Kubernetes administrator in the real world and pass the CKA exam.
Learn with confidence
the best Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) course onlinewith My Training Academy today.
To get started, please select the number of users you require and add the course to your shopping basket by selecting 'Add to Basket'. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a PayPal account.
Bulk discounts are available on purchases of 10 or more courses.
If you wish to discuss a large individual order for this course, and/or would like to be invoiced in advance, please call our sales team on 0808 175 1269 to make an enquiry.
This course is for Kubernetes beginners and experienced professionals that want to have full coverage of the updated CKA exam objectives.
By choosing online learning instead of a classroom based course, it eliminates the need for time away from work, saving you valuable time and money. It is ideal for those with tight schedules as our online courses give you 12 months unlimited access to all the course materials, so you can study at a pace that suits you. Allowing you to easily resume your studies whenever you have the time. All you need is internet connection to study, so you can study from the comfort of your home or any environment that suits you.
To earn your official Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) certification from CNCF, you will need to study the CKA training course and pass the compulsory exam.
- CKA exam
To prepare you for your exam, we provide interactive quizzes after each module and a mock exam at the end of your course to ensure you’re fully prepared for the real thing. Once you’ve passed with at least 85%, you’ll be ready to book your exam as a private candidate. To make life easier, we can help you find an appropriate exam centre and give you all the information you need to secure your place.
Please note that the Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) exam fees aren’t included in the course price. To find the latest exam prices, visit:
Got a question about exams? Contact our course advisors by email or by phone on 0808 175 1269. We're happy to help!
Our training works on all devices including Mobile phones, IPad’s, Android tablets, Macs and PC
For the best viewing experience on our state-of-the-art eLearning platform we recommend an internet connection of 10Mbps or better. Please also use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your browser with Adobe Flash Player.
This Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) course is organised in the following modules:
Module 1: Course Overview
- 1.1 Course Overview
- 1.2 Course PreReqs
Module 2: Kubernetes and Container Fundamentals
- 2.1 Core Concepts
- 2.2 What is the CKA Exam
- 2.3 Why Get Certified
- 2.4 CKA Exam Domains
- 2.5 What is Kubernetes
- 2.6 What is a Container
- 2.7 What is Docker
- 2.8 Kubernetes Terminology
- 2.9 Kubernetes Components
- 2.10 Kubernetes Documentation
- 2.11 Whiteboard - Kubernetes Overview
Module 3: Kubernetes Installation
- 3.1 Kubernetes Installation
- 3.2 Installation Options
- 3.3 MiniKube
- 3.4 Demo - Install Minikube
- 3.5 Demo - Clusters
- 3.6 Kubectl Basics
- 3.7 Demo - Install Kubectl
Module 4: Working with Kubernetes Clusters and Nodes
- 4.1 Working with Kubernetes Clusters and Nodes
- 4.2 Understanding the Architecture
- 4.3 Understanding the nodes
- 4.4 Core Objects
- 4.5 API
- 4.6 Create a Cluster
- 4.7 Demo - Create a Cluster
- 4.8 Demo - YAML
- 4.9 Demo - Nodes
- 4.10 Demo - Kubectl Client Config
Module 5: API Access and Commands
- 5.1 API Access and Commands
- 5.2 About the API
- 5.3 Accessing the APIs
- 5.4 Demo - Exploring APIS
- 5.5 Kubectl
- 5.6 Using YAML for API Objects
- 5.7 Using Curl
- 5.8 Labels and Annotations
Module 6: Running Pods and Deployments
- 6.1 Running Pods and Deployments
- 6.2 Pods and Deployments
- 6.3 What is a Namespace
- 6.4 Scalability Options
- 6.5 Rolling Updates
- 6.6 Apply Changes to a Pod
- 6.7 Stateful Sets
- 6.8 Demo - Manage Deployments
Module 7: Configuring Storage
- 7.1 Configuring Storage
- 7.2 Storage options with Kubernetes
- 7.3 Configure Pod Volumes
- 7.4 Configure Persistent Volumes
- 7.5 Storage Classes
- 7.6 Whiteboard - Persistent Volumes
- 7.7 Demo - Configure Storage
Module 8: Kubernetes Networking
- 8.1 Kubernetes Networking
- 8.2 Understanding Networking
- 8.3 Services
- 8.4 Network Plugins
- 8.5 DNS
- 8.6 Network Policies
- 8.7 Namespaces
- 8.8 Demo - Networking
- 8.9 Manage High Availability
Module 9: Managing Security
- 9.1 Managing Security
- 9.2 Kubernetes Security
- 9.3 Container and Pod Security
- 9.4 Certificates
- 9.5 API Security
- 9.6 Configmaps and Secrets
- 9.7 Secure Images
- 9.8 Security Context
- 9.9 RBAC
Module 10: Managing Kubernetes In the Enterprise
- 10.1 Managing Kubernetes In the Enterprise
- 10.2 Cluster Management and Maintenance
- 10.3 Demo - Scale Deployment
- 10.4 Demo - Restart Cluster
- 10.5 Demo - Add or Remove Nodes
- 10.6 Demo - Create a Pod in the Background
- 10.7 Kubelet Restarts and Drains
- 10.8 UI Dashboard
- 10.9 Demo - Describe Resources
- 10.10 Kube-scheduler
- 10.11 Demo - Set-Up Alias
Module 11: Kubernetes Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- 11.1 Kubernetes Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- 11.2 Monitoring Resources
- 11.3 Monitoring Pods
- 11.4 Demo - Monitoring Pods
- 11.5 Logging
- 11.6 Demo - Logging
- 11.7 Troubleshooting
- 11.8 Affinity and Taints
Module 12: CKA Practice Exams
- 12.1 CKA Practice Exams
- 12.2 Exam Preparation Must Know
- 12.3 Question 1 - Create a Cluster, Deploy Pods and a Deployment
- 12.4 Question 2 - Create a Pod and Verify
- 12.5 Question 3 - Create a Pod with a Secret
- 12.6 Question 4 - Get Logs on a Pod and Send to File
- 12.7 Question 5 - Liveness Probe
- 12.8 Question 6 - Use Labels
- 12.9 Additional Questions
Module 13: Course Closeout
- 13.1 Course Closeout
- 13.2 Course Review
- 13.3 Kubernetes Certifications
- 13.4 Additional Resources
- 13.5 Exam Readiness
- 13.6 Course Closeout
EXPERT INSTRUCTOR-LED TRAINING
We only uses the industry’s finest instructors to develop our courses. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
QUIZZES & EXAM SIMULATORS
Our custom practice exams prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. You will have practice quizzes after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you have completed before proceeding. This will allow you to gauge your effectiveness before moving to the next module in your course. Our Courses also include practice exams designed to replicate and mirror the environment in the testing centre. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.
VISUAL DEMONSTRATIONS & MULTIMEDIA PRESENTATIONS
Our courseware includes instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations that allow students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor. Our Courseware always focuses on real world scenarios and skill-set development.
NAVIGATION & CONTROLS
Our self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow you the flexibility to work with expert level instruction anytime 24/7. All courses are arranged in defined sections with navigation controls allowing you to control the pace of your training. This allows students to learn at their own pace around their schedule.
SOCIAL LEARNING & NETWORKING
We Have designed a world class Learning Management System (LMS). This system allows you to interact and collaborate with other students, form study groups, engage in discussions in our NOW@ Forums, rate and “like” different courses and stay up to date with all the latest industry knowledge through our forums, student contributions and announcement features. This LMS is unmatched in the industry and makes learning fun and enjoyable.
FLASH CARDS & EDUCATIONAL GAMES
Our Courseware knows that education is not a one size fits all approach. Students learn in different ways through different tools. That is why we provide Flash Cards and Education Games throughout our courses. This will allow you to train in ways that keep you engaged and focused. Each course will have dozens of Flash Cards so you can sharpen your skill-sets throughout your training as well as educational games designed to make sure your retention level of the materials is extremely high.
12 MONTHS UNLIMITED ACCESS
Each student will have 12 months unlimited access to allow you to have access to the training anytime 24/7.
IT Jobs Watch provides a unique perspective on today's information technology job market. Their aim is to present a concise and accurate map of the prevailing UK IT job market conditions.
Their goals include helping you:
- Determine the level of demand for certain IT skills with a guide to the average salary and contractor rates offered
- Discover how various IT skills interrelate
- Determine the IT skills needed by certain Job Titles
- Determine which IT skills are popular within specific regions and locations
- Find the best IT job vacancies
Please click here for employment statistics within the IT industry.
CWJobs.co.uk is the leading specialist IT recruitment website that enables permanent and contract IT jobseekers to search and apply for jobs across all skills and industry sectors throughout the UK and Ireland.
Click here to register with them today!
Do-it is the national volunteering database. With over 700,000 registered volunteers and around 1000000 opportunities to volunteer. You will always find a place to practice your new skills.
If you are looking for a voluntary opportunity to help you build your experience, please click here to register with Do-it.org.uk
We make it our absolute mission to give you the training you need and the service you deserve. Hear what our students say about us...
A new way to pay
3 Easy Payments
on baskets between £35 and £1,000
- Pay in 3 equal payments every 30 days
- No fees, interest or credit agreement.
- Instant credit approval at checkout
- Safe and secure - you're covered through Klarna's Buyer Protection Policy.
- Easily manage payments online or through the Klarna app.
HOW TO GET STARTED?
- Add your course to basket and proceed to checkout.
- Ensure you have sufficient funds available in your card to cover the first payment.
- Select “Klarna” as your payment method and place your order.
- Your order will be dispatched as normal and the two remaining payments will be taken at 30 and 60 days.
- Klarna will send you an email confirmation and reminders when it’s time to pay.
Spread the cost up to 4 years*
on baskets over £250
- Spread the cost from 6 months up to 4 years – you choose the term
- 0% interest on terms of 6-36 months
- 9.99% interest on terms of 48 months
Representative example without 0% or 9.99% offers: Representative 18.9% APR (variable) Purchase interest rate 18.9% p.a. (variable) Assumed credit limit £1,200
- Buy now, pay in 30 days
- 3 easy payments
- Spread the cost
Look for Klarna
*Credit offered subject to financial circumstances. Must be 18. T&Cs apply.
Klarna: Subject to financial circumstances. You must be at least 18. Credit is provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority in the UK. Registered office: Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden. Corporation ID number: 556737-0431. If you already have a Klarna Credit account, this purchase will be added to your balance.
Pay in 30 days: The payment period is 30 days from shipment of goods. Full terms and conditions
3 Easy Payments: A third is payable on the day of purchase. The balance is paid in two equal monthly instalments over the following two months. Open to anyone with a UK registered debit or credit card.
The payment methods Pay in 30 days and 3 Easy Payments are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on klarna.com. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.