Citrix Xen Training Bundle
£295.00 including VAT (was £395.00)Save £100.00
Offer ends 31 May 2022
- Course Type Online Course
- Course Duration 105 Hours
- Course Access 12 Months
- Awarded By Citrix
- Student Discount Card All students enrolled on this course are entitled to apply for a XO student discount card.
Although the exam(s) associated with this course has been retired by Citrix, this course still retains value as a training resource & learners will receive a certificate of completion after completing the course.
XenApp is the industry-leading solution for virtual application delivery, providing Windows apps to workers on any device, anywhere. With XenDesktop, your business is borderless. Give employees the freedom to work from anywhere while cutting IT costs. With industry-leading XenApp built in, XenDesktop can deliver full desktops or just apps to any device.
Citrix XenServer is a leading server virtualization and hypervisor management platform that lowers the total cost of ownership for desktop, cloud and server virtualization infrastructures.
The Citrix Xen Training Bundle has been designed to give you real-world knowledge that you can put to use from day one. It's highly flexible, so you can set your own timetable and study at your own pace.
- Improve your career prospects.
- Learn valuable knowledge, skills, advice and guidance to help you achieve success.
- Study online from anywhere.
- Study at your own pace.
- Download and print your certificate of completion.
Bulk discounts are available on purchases of 10 or more courses.
If you wish to discuss a large individual order for this course, and/or would like to be invoiced in advance, please call our sales team on 0808 175 1269 to make an enquiry.
Ideal for technicians whose job role involves configuring and installing Windows 8 as a standalone network or as a part of a Windows active directory domain in a larger environment.
By choosing online learning instead of a classroom based course, it eliminates the need for time away from work, saving you valuable time and money. It is ideal for those with tight schedules as our online courses give you 12 months unlimited access to all the course materials, so you can study at a pace that suits you. Allowing you to easily resume your studies whenever you have the time. All you need is internet connection to study, so you can study from the comfort of your home or any environment that suits you.
You'll sit an exam at a local test centre. We provide interactive quizzes after each module and a mock exam at the end of your course to ensure you're fully prepared for the real thing. Once you've passed with at least 80%, you'll be able to book your exam as a private candidate.
- Citrix : CXS-203, CXD-203, CXA-206
To make life easier, we can help you find an appropriate exam centre and give you all the information you need to secure your place. You can use the Pearson Vue Test Locator to find test centre locations near you.
Please note that the exam fees aren’t included in the course price. To find the latest exam prices, visit:
Once you’re fully prepared and ready to sit your exam, all you’ll have to do is purchase your exam voucher and schedule your exam at a test centre near you. For more information on how to schedule your exams, please visit our exams and testing page
Got a question about exams? Contact our course advisors by email or by phone on 0808 175 1269. We're happy to help!
Our training works on all devices including Mobile phones, IPad’s, Android tablets, Macs and PC’s.
For the best viewing experience on our state-of-the-art eLearning platform we recommend an internet connection of 10Mbps or better. Please also use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your browser with Adobe Flash Player.
We've put together a list of relevant job titles you can apply for after achieving your certifications within this bundle (note that some careers may require further study, training and/or work experience):
- Applications Manager
- Virtualisation Consultant
- Infrastructure Support Analyst
- Infrastructure Administrator
- 3rd Line Support
Once you have achieved your certification, you'll have full access to our recruitment package for a wide range of information and advice - including:
- How to put together a killer CV, Covering Letters and Thank You emails.
- How to gain relevant work experience.
- How to prepare for interviews.
- How to understand Job adverts.
- How to choose the right recruitment agency.
- How to look for work on LinkedIn.
- Information on dealing with redundancy.
Our careers advice section is available for you to see now.
For more information about our career advice services, contact us on 0808 175 1269 to speak with one of our friendly course advisors today.
Citrix CXS-203: XenServer 6.5 Design, Implement and AdministerModule 1: Intro to XenServer and Virtualization
- 1.1 Intro to Virtual Computing
- 1.2 Hypervisors Part 1
- 1.3 Hypervisors Part 2
- 1.4 Installing Your First VM
- 1.5 Creating an Active Directory Domain in The VM
- 1.6 Adding VM and Host to Domain
- 1.7 Virtual Networks Explained
- 2.1 Intro and Demo of Linux
- 2.2 Configuring Linux VM
- 2.3 Network Configuration
- 2.4 Linux Scripting and File Permissions
- 2.5 Advanced Linux Permissions
- 2.6 Linux DHCP and Disks Explained
- 2.7 Install and Configure DHCP
- 3.1 Storage Access and Configuration
- 3.2 iCSI Configuration and Access
- 3.3 Storage Repository
- 3.4 Subnets Explained
- 3.5 Subnets Example
- 3.6 More Sub netting
- 3.7 Building A Linux Based VM Router
- 4.1 Why PowerShell
- 4.2 Using PowerShell
- 4.3 Pipelines and WMI
- 4.4 More WMI and Scripting Using PowerShell
- 4.5 Advanced PowerShell's Scripting
- 5.1 Critical Components
- 5.2 VM Templates
- 5.3 Virtual Networking
- 5.4 Automation Explained
- 5.5 Automation Using XenServer CLI Demo
- 5.6 Automation Using PowerShell Demo
- 5.7 PowerShell Script Completion and Execution
- 5.8 Protecting Your Virtual Environment Explained
- 5.9 Protecting Your Virtual Environment Demo
- 5.10 XenCenter Comprehensive Walk Through
- 6.1 Troubleshooting Explained
- 6.2 VM Migration
- 7.1 XenServer Exam Objectives
- 7.2 PXE Server Explained
- 7.3 PXE Server Demo
- 7.4 XenServer Product Review
- 7.5 AD Using Command Line and PowerShell
- 7.6 Conclusion
Citrix CXD-203: Managing App and Desktop Solutions with Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.6Module 1: Introduction to Virtualization
- 1.1 Introduction
- 1.2 Intro to Virtualization - Part 1
- 1.3 Virtualization Demo - Part 1
- 1.4 Virtualization Demo - Part 2
- 1.5 Intro to Virtualization - Part 2
- 2.1 Into to Desktop Virtualization
- 3.1 Intro to XenDesktop Concepts and Components
- 3.2 Citrix XenDesktop Implementations Part 1
- 3.3 Citrix XenDesktop Implementations Part 2
- 4.1 Intro to Plan and Design Part 1
- 4.2 Intro to Plan and Design Part 2
- 4.3 Active Directory Permissions Demo
- 4.4 Customize The Desktop Demo
- 4.5 Customize Environment Demo
- 4.6 Folder Redirection Demo
- 4.7 Custom Scripts Demo
- 4.8 DynamicVM Demo
- 4.9 Network Design Considerations
- 4.10 VM from Scratch Demo
- 4.11 Access and Optimize
- 4.12 Cloud Considerations Demo
- 4.13 Design Monitoring
- 5.1 Intro to Network Redundancy
- 5.2 Intro to Data Redundancy
- 5.3 VM Availability Demo Part 1
- 5.4 VM Availability Demo Part 2
- 5.5 VM Availability Demo Part 3
- 5.6 Linux VM and Citrix Site Configuration Demo
- 6.1 Intro to PowerShell Part 1
- 6.2 Intro to PowerShell Part 2
- 6.3 PowerShell Scripting Demo
- 6.4 Creating Functions in PowerShell
- 7.1 Introduction to Hyper-V Installation
- 7.2 Introduction to Hyper-V VM Build
- 7.3 Automating Admin in Hyper-V
- 8.1 Customize Client OS Demo
- 8.2 Customize User Profiles Demo
- 8.3 Installing XenDesktop Client Components for Pooled Desktops Demo
- 8.4 Installing XenDesktop Client Components for Remote Desktops Demo
- 8.5 Deploy XenDesktop Client After VDA Install Demo
- 8.6 Test Client Deployment Demo
- 9.1 Intro and Install of Information Services Part 1
- 9.2 Intro and Install of Information Services Part 2
- 9.3 Creating Websites and Managing Application Pools
- 9.4 Backup and Restore Web Server
- 10.1 Active Directory Domain
- 10.2 Windows Permissions and Configurations
- 10.3 Configure Citrix Studio
- 10.4 Fail over Cluster Demo Part 1
- 10.5 Fail over Cluster Demo Part 2
- 10.6 Citrix Authentication and Troubleshooting
- 10.7 Citrix Technical Overview
- 10.8 SQL Server Database Overview Demo
- 10.9 SQL Server DBA Tasks
- 10.10 Course Outro
Citrix CXA-206: XenApp 7.5 Design, Implement and AdministerModule 1: Introduction to Application
- 1.1 Course Introduction
- 1.2 Introduction to Virtualization
- 1.3 Introduction to Desktop Virtualization
- 1.4 Introduction to Application Virtualization
- 1.5 The XenApp Blueprint
- 1.6 Building The Lab Environment
- 2.1 Configure XenApp Server After Initial Install
- 2.2 Configuration Updates and Virtual Delivery Agent Install
- 2.3 Build Master Image for Machine Catalog
- 2.4 Complete Master Image Build
- 2.5 Setup Delivery Group
- 2.6 Test XenApp Application Delivery
- 3.1 High Availability Explained
- 3.2 Windows Failover Cluster Explained
- 3.3 Windows Failover Cluster Preparation
- 3.4 Configure NICS Ad to Domain
- 3.5 Setup and Connect ISCI Storage
- 3.6 Configure Failover Clusters Services
- 3.7 Resolve Validation Issues
- 3.8 Complete Failover Cluster Configuration
- 4.1 Windows Batch Files Part1
- 4.2 Windows Batch Files Part2
- 4.3 Windows Batch Files Part3
- 4.4 PowerShell Scripts Part1
- 4.5 PowerShell Scripts Part2
- 4.6 Error Handling in PowerShell Scripts
- 4.7 Scripts Explained
- 5.1 Introduction to VMware
- 5.2 Configuring Windows 7 And Installing VMware Tools
- 5.3 Power CLI Scripting in VMware
- 6.1 Introduction to Hyper V
- 6.2 Introduction to Hyper V Continued
- 6.3 Windows Server Core Install and Configure Part 1
- 6.4 Windows Server Core Install and Configure Part 2
- 6.5 Install and Configure DHCP Server
- 6.6 Hyper V Virtual Networking
- 7.1 Active Directory Fundamentals
- 7.2 Permissions in Active Directory
- 7.3 Logon Scripts in Windows
- 7.4 Review Virtualization
- 7.5 Review Application Virtualization
- 7.6 Review High Availability
- 7.7 Review Scripting
- 7.8 Review XenApp Blueprint
- 7.9 Course conclusion
EXPERT INSTRUCTOR-LED TRAINING
We only use the industry’s finest instructors to develop our courses. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
QUIZZES & EXAM SIMULATORS
Our custom practice exams prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. You will have practice quizzes after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you have completed before proceeding. This will allow you to gauge your effectiveness before moving to the next module in your course. Our Courses also include practice exams designed to replicate and mirror the environment in the testing centre. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.
VISUAL DEMONSTRATIONS & MULTIMEDIA PRESENTATIONS
Our courseware includes instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations that allow students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor. Our Courseware always focuses on real world scenarios and skill-set development.
NAVIGATION & CONTROLS
Our self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow you the flexibility to work with expert level instruction anytime 24/7. All courses are arranged in defined sections with navigation controls allowing you to control the pace of your training. This allows students to learn at their own pace around their schedule.
SOCIAL LEARNING & NETWORKING
We Have designed a world class Learning Management System (LMS). This system allows you to interact and collaborate with other students, form study groups, engage in discussions in our NOW@ Forums, rate and “like” different courses and stay up to date with all the latest industry knowledge through our forums, student contributions and announcement features. This LMS is unmatched in the industry and makes learning fun and enjoyable.
FLASH CARDS & EDUCATIONAL GAMES
Our Courseware knows that education is not a one size fits all approach. Students learn in different ways through different tools. That is why we provide Flash Cards and Education Games throughout our courses. This will allow you to train in ways that keep you engaged and focused. Each course will have dozens of Flash Cards so you can sharpen your skill-sets throughout your training as well as educational games designed to make sure your retention level of the materials is extremely high.
12 MONTHS UNLIMITED ACCESS
Each student will have 12 months unlimited access to allow you to have access to the training anytime 24/7.
Need Practical Experience?
As a bolt-on option, we offer Practice Labs as it provides users with an online lab platform to develop their practical skills in IT technologies such as CompTIA, Microsoft, Cisco and VMWare.
In addition to the hardware you require, you also gain access to high quality practical exercises covering exam topics to help you to maximize your study time and increase your results. Practice Labs are highly effective and offer a cheaper alternative to setting up your own test environment.
You will gain unlimited access to the Practice Labs for 12 months- helping you to consolidate your learning and prepare you for work.
Gain access to our E-Book's Library
This bolt-on option will provide you with a wealth of research and reference material to help you make the most of your studies. Our e-book's library will serve as a great addition to your course material and provide massive savings in comparison to the cost of buying additional study books to support your learning.
For more information about our career advice services, contact us on 0808 175 1269 to speak with one of our friendly course advisors today.
We make it our absolute mission to give you the training you need and the service you deserve. Hear what our students say about us...
A new way to pay
3 Easy Payments
on baskets between £35 and £1,000
- Pay in 3 equal payments every 30 days
- No fees, interest or credit agreement.
- Instant credit approval at checkout
- Safe and secure - you're covered through Klarna's Buyer Protection Policy.
- Easily manage payments online or through the Klarna app.
HOW TO GET STARTED?
- Add your course to basket and proceed to checkout.
- Ensure you have sufficient funds available in your card to cover the first payment.
- Select “Klarna” as your payment method and place your order.
- Your order will be dispatched as normal and the two remaining payments will be taken at 30 and 60 days.
- Klarna will send you an email confirmation and reminders when it’s time to pay.
Spread the cost up to 4 years*
on baskets over £250
- Spread the cost from 6 months up to 4 years – you choose the term
- 0% interest on terms of 6-36 months
- 9.99% interest on terms of 48 months
Representative example without 0% or 9.99% offers: Representative 18.9% APR (variable) Purchase interest rate 18.9% p.a. (variable) Assumed credit limit £1,200
- Buy now, pay in 30 days
- 3 easy payments
- Spread the cost
Look for Klarna
*Credit offered subject to financial circumstances. Must be 18. T&Cs apply.
Klarna: Subject to financial circumstances. You must be at least 18. Credit is provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority in the UK. Registered office: Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden. Corporation ID number: 556737-0431. If you already have a Klarna Credit account, this purchase will be added to your balance.
Pay in 30 days: The payment period is 30 days from shipment of goods. Full terms and conditions
3 Easy Payments: A third is payable on the day of purchase. The balance is paid in two equal monthly instalments over the following two months. Open to anyone with a UK registered debit or credit card.
The payment methods Pay in 30 days and 3 Easy Payments are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on klarna.com. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.