ITIL 4 Lite Course
Get a quick introduction to ITIL 4 and service management essentials with our ITIL Lite short course.https://mytrainingacademy.org.uk/pub/media/catalog/product/r/s/rsz_istock-968943486-1180x787.jpg
£49.00 including VAT (was £195.00)Save £146.00
Offer ends 30 June 2022
- Course Type E-Learning
- Course Duration 60 Minutes
- Course Access 6 Months Access
- Awarded By Peoplecert
- Student Discount Card All students enrolled on this course are entitled to apply for a XO student discount card.
Get a quick introduction to ITIL 4 and service management essentials with our ITIL Lite short course. Including all the key concepts you need, this course is suitable for technical, business and executive personnel.
This entry level course will offer you a general understanding of the key elements, concepts and terminology of ITIL 4.
What is included in this ITIL 4 Lite course?
- ITIL 4 Awareness Training At Your Own Pace
- 6 Months Access
- Download Report That’s Yours To Keep
- Learn The Essentials Of ITIL and IT Service Management
- Put ITIL Into The Context of Today’s Business Environment
- Tutor support For Any Questions That You Have
- 24/7 Helpdesk.
- This course does not require any existing knowledge of the ITIL framework
- There is no exam associated with this course
Learn with confidence
the best ITIL 4 Lite course onlinewith My Training Academy today.
To get started, please select the number of users you require and add the course to your shopping basket by selecting 'Add to Basket'. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a PayPal account.
Bulk discounts are available on purchases of 10 or more courses.
If you wish to discuss a large individual order for this course, and/or would like to be invoiced in advance, please call our sales team on 0808 175 1269 to make an enquiry.
The ITIL Foundation V4 course offered on this page are offered by IT Training Zone Ltd. an ATO of AXELOS Limited.
This certification is primarily aimed at:
- Those who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework
- Those who need understanding of how ITIL can be used to enhance IT service management within an organization
- IT professionals or others working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL and who need to be informed about, or contribute to, ongoing service improvement.
There is no exam associated with this course.
Got a question about exams? Contact our course advisors by email or by phone on 0808 175 1269. We're happy to help!
Our training works on all devices including Mobile phones, IPad’s, Android tablets, Macs and PC’s.
For the best viewing experience on our state-of-the-art eLearning platform we recommend an internet connection of 10Mbps or better. Please also use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your browser with Adobe Flash Player.
After passing all intermediate modules, students can then move on to the rank of 'ITIL Master'.
It also aims for resource optimization and looks to continually improve essential processes.
ITIL 4 is also highly adaptable, not only making it future-proof but also allowing users to combine it with other popular methodologies such as DevOps.
- Lesson 1 – Introduction to ITIL
- Lesson 2 – Service management key concepts
- Lesson 3 – Guiding principles and ITIL concepts
- Lesson 4 – ITIL practices
- Lesson 5 – Next steps
Need Practical Experience?
As a bolt-on option, we offer Practice Labs as it provides users with an online lab platform to develop their practical skills in IT technologies such as CompTIA, Microsoft, Cisco and VMWare.
In addition to the hardware you require, you also gain access to high quality practical exercises covering exam topics to help you to maximize your study time and increase your results. Practice Labs are highly effective and offer a cheaper alternative to setting up your own test environment.
You will gain unlimited access to the Practice Labs for 12 months- helping you to consolidate your learning and prepare you for work.
Gain access to our E-Book's Library
This bolt-on option will provide you with a wealth of research and reference material to help you make the most of your studies. Our e-book's library will serve as a great addition to your course material and provide massive savings in comparison to the cost of buying additional study books to support your learning.
For more information about our career advice services, contact us on 0808 175 1269 to speak with one of our friendly course advisors today.
We make it our absolute mission to give you the training you need and the service you deserve. Hear what our students say about us...
A new way to pay
3 Easy Payments
on baskets between £35 and £1,000
- Pay in 3 equal payments every 30 days
- No fees, interest or credit agreement.
- Instant credit approval at checkout
- Safe and secure - you're covered through Klarna's Buyer Protection Policy.
- Easily manage payments online or through the Klarna app.
HOW TO GET STARTED?
- Add your course to basket and proceed to checkout.
- Ensure you have sufficient funds available in your card to cover the first payment.
- Select “Klarna” as your payment method and place your order.
- Your order will be dispatched as normal and the two remaining payments will be taken at 30 and 60 days.
- Klarna will send you an email confirmation and reminders when it’s time to pay.
Spread the cost up to 4 years*
on baskets over £250
- Spread the cost from 6 months up to 4 years – you choose the term
- 0% interest on terms of 6-36 months
- 9.99% interest on terms of 48 months
Representative example without 0% or 9.99% offers: Representative 18.9% APR (variable) Purchase interest rate 18.9% p.a. (variable) Assumed credit limit £1,200
- Buy now, pay in 30 days
- 3 easy payments
- Spread the cost
Look for Klarna
*Credit offered subject to financial circumstances. Must be 18. T&Cs apply.
Klarna: Subject to financial circumstances. You must be at least 18. Credit is provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority in the UK. Registered office: Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden. Corporation ID number: 556737-0431. If you already have a Klarna Credit account, this purchase will be added to your balance.
Pay in 30 days: The payment period is 30 days from shipment of goods. Full terms and conditions
3 Easy Payments: A third is payable on the day of purchase. The balance is paid in two equal monthly instalments over the following two months. Open to anyone with a UK registered debit or credit card.
The payment methods Pay in 30 days and 3 Easy Payments are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on klarna.com. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.