ITIL Planning, Protection and Operation Course
ITIL Intermediate Planning, Protection and Optimization (PPO) focuses on the practical application of PPO practices in order to enable capacity, availability, IT service continuity, information security and demand management.https://mytrainingacademy.org.uk/pub/media/catalog/product/r/s/rsz_itsm-ppo.jpg
All students enrolled on this course are entitled to apply for an XO student discount card.
- Type : E-Learning
- Duration : 30 Hours
- Access : 90 Days
- Awarded By : Peoplecert
- Eligible to Apply : Yes
ITIL Intermediate Planning, Protection and Optimization (PPO) focuses on the practical application of PPO practices in order enable capacity, availability, IT service continuity, information security and demand management.
Planning, Protection and Optimization (PPO) is one of the ITIL Service Capability modules.
It focuses on the practical application of PPO practices to enable capacity, availability, IT service continuity, information security and demand management.
The module provides an understanding of the ITIL Service Design processes, ensuring that new and updated services, service management systems and tools, technology architecture, processes and measurement systems, methods and metrics designed meet user needs and will require little further change once introduced.
Who is PPO for:
The PPO qualification would be suitable for IT professionals, such as Capacity Managers, Availability Managers, Change Managers, Security Administrators, Applications Support, IT Operations Managers, Network Control and Operation, Network Support, Business Continuity Managers, Security Managers, Service Portfolio Managers, Supplier Relationship Managers.
What is included in the course?
- Accredited ITIL PPO E-Learning.
- Get 90 Days Access.
- 6 Months Access Available at an Additional Cost.
- Official ITIL Exam Voucher (Exam Taken Online);
- Study Guides, Quizzes, Sample Exam and more...
- Tutor Support.
Students wishing to study the Release, Control and Validation course should already hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate.
This course comes with a 14 day money back guarantee so enrol today and get started.
Bulk discounts are available on purchases of 10 or more courses.
If you wish to discuss a large individual order for this course, and/or would like to be invoiced in advance, please call our sales team on 01707 828 751 to make an enquiry.
The ITIL PPO course offered on this page are offered by IT Training Zone Ltd. an ATO of AXELOS Limited.
ITIL Intermediate Planning, Protection and Optimization is suitable for Service Desk Managers, Desktop Support, Data Centre Management, Data & Networks, Managers, Operations Managers, Network Operations, Server Support and Administration, Development, Testing & QA Managers, Process and Procedure Engineers, Program and Project Management, QMS Managers, Service Delivery Managers.
In order to achieve your ITIL Planning, Protection and Optimisation course (PPO) qualification, you must pass the ITIL PPO exam. You can take the exam online (virtually) using a service provided by PeopleCert.
When you have completed this course, you will be ready to start preparing for the ITIL PPO exam. To support you with this, this eLearning course contains a practice exam that will simulate the conditions of the real thing.
This course comes with a FREE exam voucher
Before booking your exam, it will be a good idea to make sure that your device meets the technical requirements. You can do so via this online test. This test will examine the suitability of your webcam, microphone and internet connection. Please visit the PeopleCert website for more information and guidance.
40 multiple choice questions. 90 minute duration with a 70% pass mark. Exam can be taken online with a web proctor (with PEOPLECERT). Students must hold the ITIL Foundation certificate and have completed the Planning, Protection and Optimisation course before requesting their exam voucher.
Got a question about exams? Contact our course advisors by email or by phone on 01707 828 751. We're happy to help!
Our training works on all devices including Mobile phones, IPad’s, Android tablets, Macs and PC’s.
For the best viewing experience on our state-of-the-art eLearning platform we recommend an internet connection of 10Mbps or better. Please also use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your browser with Adobe Flash Player.
Looking for more information?
After passing all intermediate modules, students can then move on to the rank of 'ITIL Master'.
It also aims for resource optimization and looks to continually improve essential processes.
ITIL 4 is also highly adaptable, not only making it future-proof but also allowing users to combine it with other popular methodologies such as DevOps.
- Introduction to Planning, Protection and Optimisation
- Module 1 – Introduction to Planning, Protection and Optimisation
- Module 1 – Lesson 1 – Core Concepts and Terminology
- Module 1 – Lesson 2 – Service Design Basics
- Module 2 – Demand Management
- Module 2 – Lesson 1 – Demand Management Process Overview
- Module 2 – Lesson 2 – Policies, Principles and Basic Concepts
- Module 2 – Lesson 3 – Process Activities, Methods and Techniques
- Module 2 – Lesson 4 – Developing Differentiated Offerings
- Module 2 – Lesson 5 – Process Management
- Module 3 – Capacity Management
- Module 3 – Lesson 1 – Capacity Management Process Overview
- Module 3 – Lesson 2 – The Capacity Management Sub-Processes
- Module 3 – Lesson 3 – Underpinning Activities
- Module 3 – Lesson 4 – Further Process Activities
- Module 3 – Lesson 5 – Process Management
- Module 4 – Availability Management
- Module 4 – Lesson 1 – Process Overview
- Module 4 – Lesson 2 – Policies, Principles and Basic Concepts
- Module 4 – Lesson 3 – Reactive Process Activities Part 1
- Module 4 – Lesson 4 – Reactive Process Activities Part 2
- Module 4 – Lesson 5 – Proactive Process Activities Part 1
- Module 4 – Lesson 6 – Proactive Process Activities Part 2
- Module 4 – Lesson 7 – Proactive Process Activities Part 3
- Module 4 – Lesson 8 – Process Management
- Module 5 – Information Security Management
- Module 5 – Lesson 1 – Process Overview
- Module 5 – Lesson 2 – Policies, Principles and Basic Concepts
- Module 5 – Lesson 3 – Activities, Methods and Techniques
- Module 5 – Lesson 4 – Process Management
- Module 6 – IT Service Continuity Management
- Module 6 – Lesson 1 – Process Overview
- Module 6 – Lesson 2 – The ITSC Lifecycle Part 1 – Initiation
- Module 6 – Lesson 3 – The ITSC Lifecycle Part 2 – Requirements & Strategy
- Module 6 – Lesson 4 – The ITSC Lifecycle Part 3 – Implementation
- Module 6 – Lesson 5 – The ITSC Lifecycle Part 4 – Ongoing Operation
- Module 6 – Lesson 6 – Process Management
- Module 7 – Technology and Implementation
- Module 7 – Lesson 1 – Generic Technology Requirements
- Module 7 – Lesson 2 – Technology and Tool Evaluation
- Module 7 – Lesson 3 – Planning & Implementing Service Management Technology
- Module 7 – Lesson 4 – Service Management Implementation
- Module 7 – Lesson 5 – Lifecycle Challenges, Critical Success Factors & Risks
- Module 7 – Lesson 6 – Designing Technology Architectures
- Module 8 – The Sample Exam
Course duration is 30 hours (minimum) and is 4 ITIL Credits
Each lesson contains a video tutorial, study guide and associated quiz.
Need Practical Experience?
As a bolt-on option, we offer Practice Labs as it provides users with an online lab platform to develop their practical skills in IT technologies such as CompTIA, Microsoft, Cisco and VMWare.
In addition to the hardware you require, you also gain access to high quality practical exercises covering exam topics to help you to maximize your study time and increase your results. Practice Labs are highly effective and offer a cheaper alternative to setting up your own test environment.
You will gain unlimited access to the Practice Labs for 12 months- helping you to consolidate your learning and prepare you for work.
Gain access to our E-Book's Library
This bolt-on option will provide you with a wealth of research and reference material to help you make the most of your studies. Our e-book's library will serve as a great addition to your course material and provide massive savings in comparison to the cost of buying additional study books to support your learning.
For more information about our career advice services, contact us on 01707 828 8751 to speak with one of our friendly course advisors today.
A new way to pay
3 Easy Payments
on baskets between £35 and £1,000
- Pay in 3 equal payments every 30 days
- No fees, interest or credit agreement.
- Instant credit approval at checkout
- Safe and secure - you're covered through Klarna's Buyer Protection Policy.
- Easily manage payments online or through the Klarna app.
HOW TO GET STARTED?
- Add your course to basket and proceed to checkout.
- Ensure you have sufficient funds available in your card to cover the first payment.
- Select “Klarna” as your payment method and place your order.
- Your order will be dispatched as normal and the two remaining payments will be taken at 30 and 60 days.
- Klarna will send you an email confirmation and reminders when it’s time to pay.
Spread the cost up to 4 years*
on baskets over £250
- Spread the cost from 6 months up to 4 years – you choose the term
- 0% interest on terms of 6-36 months
- 9.99% interest on terms of 48 months
Representative example without 0% or 9.99% offers: Representative 18.9% APR (variable) Purchase interest rate 18.9% p.a. (variable) Assumed credit limit £1,200
- Buy now, pay in 30 days
- 3 easy payments
- Spread the cost
Look for Klarna
*Credit offered subject to financial circumstances. Must be 18. T&Cs apply.
Klarna: Subject to financial circumstances. You must be at least 18. Credit is provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority in the UK. Registered office: Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden. Corporation ID number: 556737-0431. If you already have a Klarna Credit account, this purchase will be added to your balance.
Pay in 30 days: The payment period is 30 days from shipment of goods. Full terms and conditions
3 Easy Payments: A third is payable on the day of purchase. The balance is paid in two equal monthly instalments over the following two months. Open to anyone with a UK registered debit or credit card.
The payment methods Pay in 30 days and 3 Easy Payments are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on klarna.com. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.