Microsoft Programming Online Course Bundle
All students enrolled on this course are entitled to apply for an XO student discount card.
- Type : Online Course
- Duration : 140 Hours
- Access : 12 Months
- Awarded By : Microsoft
- Eligible to Apply : Yes
The exam associated with this course will retire January 31, 2021. If you're preparing for this exam, you have until the retirement date to pass it.
Microsoft Programming course bundletoday!
Become a true Microsoft programming expert with this super bundle. We have combined four very valuable programming courses to create the Microsoft Programming Training Bundle.
Today's IT Industry demands that professionals cover the latest technology on the marketplace. Many IT professionals separate themselves from their competitors by achieving certifications in the most current technologies and giving themselves skill-sets that are unmatched by many of their peers.
By purchasing this bundle, you will receive the following courses:
- Microsoft ASP .NET MVC
- Microsoft .NET 4.5 Programming with HTML 5
- Microsoft 70-486: Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications
- Microsoft 70-487: Developing Microsoft Azure and Web Services
The Microsoft Programming courses has been designed to give you real-world knowledge that you can put to use from day one. It's highly flexible, so you can set your own timetable and study at your own pace.
For anyone who manages their Microsoft training, this Microsoft training can be used for exam prep, on-boarding new staff, or as part of a team training plan.
Learn with confidence
the best Microsoft Programming course bundle onlinewith My Training Academy today.
To get started, please select the number of users you require and add the course to your shopping basket by selecting 'Add to Basket'. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a PayPal account.
Bulk discounts are available on purchases of 10 or more courses.
If you wish to discuss a large individual order for this course, and/or would like to be invoiced in advance, please call our sales team on 01707 828 751 to make an enquiry.
Idea for anyone looking to learn about programming.
By choosing online learning instead of a classroom based course, it eliminates the need for time away from work, saving you valuable time and money. It is ideal for those with tight schedules as our online courses give you 12 months unlimited access to all the course materials, so you can study at a pace that suits you. Allowing you to easily resume your studies whenever you have the time. All you need is internet connection to study, so you can study from the comfort of your home or any environment that suits you.
You'll sit an exam at a local test centre. We provide interactive quizzes after each module and a mock exam at the end of your course to ensure you're fully prepared for the real thing. Once you've passed with at least 80%, you'll be able to book your exam as a private candidate.
- Microsoft: 70-486, 70-487
To make life easier, we can help you find an appropriate exam centre and give you all the information you need to secure your place. You can use the Pearson Vue Test Locator to find test centre locations near you.
Please note that the exam fees aren’t included in the course price. To find the latest exam prices, visit:
Once you’re fully prepared and ready to sit your exam, all you’ll have to do is purchase your exam voucher and schedule your exam at a test centre near you. For more information on how to schedule your exams, please visit our exams and testing page
Got a question about exams? Contact our course advisors by email or by phone on 01707 828 751. We're happy to help!
Our training works on all devices including Mobile phones, IPad’s, Android tablets, Macs and PC’s.
For the best viewing experience on our state-of-the-art eLearning platform we recommend an internet connection of 10Mbps or better. Please also use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your browser with Adobe Flash Player.
We've put together a list of relevant job titles you can apply for after achieving your certifications (note that some careers may require further study, training and/or work experience):
- Network Administrator
- Network Engineer
Once you have achieved your certification, you'll have full access to our recruitment package for a wide range of information and advice - including:
- How to put together a killer CV, Covering Letters and Thank You emails.
- How to gain relevant work experience.
- How to prepare for interviews.
- How to understand Job adverts.
- How to choose the right recruitment agency.
- How to look for work on LinkedIn.
- Information on dealing with redundancy.
Our careers advice section is available for you to see now. For more information about our career advice services, contact us on 01707 828 8751 to speak with one of our friendly course advisors today.
Getting a Cisco certification will always help you stand out from the crowd, now and in the future - whether you're just starting out, developing your career, or changing direction entirely.
Research by e-Skills UK has shown that IT and telecommunications now employs 1 in 20 of the UK workforce. It also suggests the digital sector will need nearly 300,000 new recruits by 2020 to meet the demand for skills in this area.
Microsoft ASP .NET MVCModule 1
- 1.0 Exploring ASP.NET Part 1
- 1.1 Exploring ASP.NET Part 2
- 1.2 Exploring ASP.NET Part 3
- 1.3 Exploring ASP.NET Part 4
- 2.0 Designing Web Applications Part 1
- 2.1 Designing Web Applications Part 2
- 2.2 Designing Web Applications Part 3
- 2.3 Designing Web Applications Part 4
- 2.4 Designing Web Applications Part 5
- 3.0 Developing ASP.NET Models Part 1
- 3.1 Developing ASP.NET Models Part 2
- 3.2 Developing ASP.NET Models Part 3
- 4.0 Developing ASP.NET Controllers Part 1
- 4.1 Developing ASP.NET Controllers Part 2
- 4.2 Developing ASP.NET Controllers Part 3
- 4.3 Developing ASP.NET Controllers Part 4
- 5.0 Applying Styles to ASP.NET Web Applications Part 1
- 5.1 Applying Styles to ASP.NET Web Applications Part 2
- 5.2 Applying Styles to ASP.NET Web Applications Part 3
- 5.3 Applying Styles to ASP.NET Web Applications Part 4
- 5.4 Applying Styles to ASP.NET Web Applications Part 5
- 6.0 Testing & Debugging ASP.NET Web Applications Part 1
- 6.1 Testing & Debugging ASP.NET Web Applications Part 2
- 6.2 Testing & Debugging ASP.NET Web Applications Part 3
- 6.3 Testing & Debugging ASP.NET Web Applications Part 4
- 6.4 Testing & Debugging ASP.NET Web Applications Part 5
- 7.0 Structuring ASP.NET Web Applications Part 1
- 7.1 Structuring ASP.NET Web Applications Part 2
- 7.2 Structuring ASP.NET Web Applications Part 3X
- 8.0 Troubleshooting ASP.NET Web Applications
Microsoft .NET 4.5 Programming with HTML 5Module 1
- 1.1 Intro to HTML5
- 1.2 Examples of Browsers Using Codes
- 1.3 Using HTML5 Codes and Utilizing Virtual Studio Pt. 1
- 1.4 Using HTML5 Codes and Utilizing Virtual Studio Pt. 2
- 1.5 Using HTML5 Codes and Utilizing Virtual Studio Pt. 3
- 1.6 Using HTML5 Codes and Utilizing Virtual Studio Pt. 4
- 2.0 HTML5 Code Walkthrough Pt. 1
- 2.1 HTML5 Code Walkthrough Pt. 2
- 2.2 HTML5 Code Walkthrough Pt. 3
- 2.3 CSS3 Selectors and Style Properties Pt. 1
- 2.4 CSS3 Selectors and Style Properties Pt. 2
- 2.5 CSS3 Selectors and Style Properties Pt. 3
- 2.6 CSS3 Selectors and Style Properties Pt. 4
- 2.7 CSS3 Selectors and Style Properties Pt. 5
- 2.8 CSS3 Selectors and Style Properties Pt. 6
- 3.0 Developer Tool Support
- 3.1 Browse-Specific Feature Detection
- 3.2 HTML Form Examples Pt. 1
- 3.3 HTML Form Examples Pt. 2
- 3.4 HTML Form Examples Pt. 3
- 3.5 HTML Form Examples Pt. 4
- 4.0 HTML Form Enhancements Pt. 1
- 4.1 HTML Form Enhancements Pt. 2
- 4.2 HTML Form Enhancements Pt. 3
- 4.3 HTML Form Enhancements Pt. 4
- 4.4 HTML Form Enhancements Pt. 5
- 4.5 HTML Form Enhancements Pt. 6
- 5.0 Building Websites Pt. 1
- 5.1 Building Websites Pt. 2
- 5.2 Building Websites Pt. 3
- 5.3 Abuilding Websites Pt. 4
- 6.0 More HTML5 Pt. 1
- 6.1 More HTML5 Pt. 2: Information Tags
- 6.2 More HTML5 Pt. 3: Codes
- 6.3 More HTML5 Pt. 4: Java Script
- 6.4 Course Outro
Microsoft 70-486: Developing ASP.NET MVC Web ApplicationsModule 1: Introduction to Web Development
- 1.1 Course and Instructor Introduction
- 1.2 ASP.Net Using Visual Studio
- 1.3 ASP.Net Tools in Visual Studio
- 1.4 ASP.Net Data Validation Part 1
- 1.5 ASP.Net Data Validation Part 2
- 1.6 ASP.Net Web User Control
- 1.7 ASP.Net Creating Web Service
- 1.8 ASP.Net Web Service Explained
- 1.9 Classes Defined
- 2.1 Intro to C Sharp
- 2.2 Functions in C Sharp
- 2.3 If Statements in C Sharp
- 2.4 Static Variables in C Sharp
- 2.5 Loops in C Sharp
- 2.6 Debugging in C Sharp
- 2.7 Introduction to Windows Forms in C Sharp
- 2.8 More Windows Forms in C Sharp
- 2.9 Windows Forms Controls in C Sharp
- 2.10 Object Oriented Programming in C Sharp
- 2.11 Constructors and Destructors in C Sharp
- 2.12 Members of a Class in C Sharp
- 2.13 Class Inheritance in C Sharp
- 2.14 Abstract Classes in C Sharp
- 2.15 Enumerations in C Sharp
- 2.16 Exception Handling in C Sharp
- 2.17 Creating XML Documents in C Sharp
- 2.18 Putting it All Together in a File in C Sharp
- 3.1 Intro to HTML
- 3.2 HTML Markup
- 3.3 Lists in HTML
- 3.4 Links in HTML
- 3.5 Tables in HTML
- 3.6 Forms in HTML
- 3.7 Intro to CSS
- 3.8 CSS Color Properties
- 4.1 Databases Defined
- 4.2 Tables Defined
- 4.3 Basic Query Optimization
- 4.4 Defining and Using Store Procedures
- 4.5 Creating Stored Procedure
- 4.6 Executing Store Procedure from C Sharp
- 4.7 Executing Store Procedure from ASP.Net
- 4.8 Changing ASP.Net Interface to Retrieve Data Part 1
- 4.9 Changing ASP.Net Interface to Retrieve Data Part 2
- 5.1 Intro to Java Script
- 5.2 Using Java Script for Data Validation
- 5.3 Using Java Script to Manipulate Documents
- 5.4 Variables in Java Script
- 5.5 If Statements in Java Script
- 5.6 Logical Operators in Java Script
- 5.7 If Else Statements in Java Script
- 5.8 Switch Statements in Java Script
- 5.9 For Loops in Java Script
- 5.10 For and While Loops in Java Script
- 6.1 Working with String Object
- 6.2 More on String Object
- 6.3 The Math Object
- 6.4 Creating Your Own Objects
- 6.5 String Manipulation in Java Script
- 6.6 Programming the Browser in Java Script
- 6.7 Browser Versions in Java Script
- 6.8 Working with Forms in Java Script
- 7.1 MVC Mindset
- 7.2 MVC: Defined
- 7.3 Create an MVC Project
- 7.4 MVC Project Initial Walkthrough
- 7.5 MVC Building Routes
- 7.6 MVC Approach
- 7.7 Controllers
- 7.8 Controllers from Scratch
- 7.9 MVC Routing
- 7.10 MVC Routing Constraints
- 7.11 Routing Constraint Attributes
- 7.12 MVC Attribute Routing
- 8.1 What is jQuery
- 8.2 jQuery Effects
- 8.3 Get and Set Elements in jQuery
- 8.4 Add and Remove Elements in jQuery
- 8.5 CSS in jQuery
- 8.6 Ancestors and Descendants
- 9.1 MVC Best Practices
- 9.2 Testing The Application
- 9.3 Writing for Production
- 9.4 Review: Web Development
- 9.5 Review: C Sharp
- 9.6 Review: HTML and CSS
- 9.7 Review: SQL Server
- 9.8 Review: Java Script
- 9.9 Review: Software Development Lifecycle
- 9.10 Review: Design Patterns
- 9.11 Review: jQuery
- 9.12 Conclusion
Microsoft 70-487: Developing Microsoft Azure and Web ServicesModule 1: Accessing Data
- 1.1 Introduction to 70487 Developing Microsoft Azure and Web Services
- 1.2 Overview of Service and Cloud Technologies
- 1.3 Accessing Data Using ADO.NET - Part 1
- 1.4 Accessing Data Using ADO.NET - Part 2
- 1.5 Accessing Data from Web Service
- 1.6 SQL Server Database in Azure
- 1.7 Read and Write XML Data
- 1.8 Implementing Azure Storage
- 1.9 Managing Azure PowerShell
- 1.10 WCF Data Services - Part 1
- 1.11 WCF Data Services - Part 2
- 1.12 WCF with Client
- 2.1 Create WCF Service and Client from Scratch - Part 1
- 2.2 Create WCF Service and Client from Scratch - Part 2
- 2.3 WCF Configuration Settings - Part 1
- 2.4 WCF Configuration Settings - Part 2
- 2.5 WCF and Azure SQL Database - Part 1
- 2.6 WCF and Azure SQL Database - Part 2
- 2.7 WCF and Azure SQL Database - Part 3
- 2.8 WCF Services and Azure Review
- 3.1 Design and Implement an ERD
- 3.2 Introduction to Entity Framework
- 3.3 Introduction to LINQ
- 3.4 LINQ to SQL
- 3.5 LINQ to Entities
- 3.6 Introduction to Lambda Expressions
- 3.7 Introduction to Entity SQL
- 3.8 Profiling Queries Created by Entity Framework
- 3.9 Query Projections
- 3.10 Query with Navigation Properties
- 3.11 Bringing It All Together - Part 1
- 3.12 Bringing It All Together - Part 2
- 3.13 Using Entity Framework from Scratch
- 3.14 Entity Framework Review
- 4.1 Introduction to Web API
- 4.2 First Web API App
- 4.3 Web API App Enhanced
- 4.4 Web API App Extended
- 4.5 Web API Using Standard Conventions
- 4.6 Debugging Our Web API App
- 4.7 Getting Data from Database in Web API App
- 4.8 Web API Standards
- 4.9 More On Web API Standards
- 4.10 Simple Web API CRUD App
- 4.11 Web API Example in Depth
- 4.12 Summarizing Web API
- 5.1 Introduction to Application Deployment Strategies - Part 1
- 5.2 Introduction to Application Deployment Strategies - Part 2
- 5.3 Introduction to Application Deployment Strategies - Part 3
- 5.4 Introduction to Application Deployment Strategies - Part 4
- 5.5 Deploying Web Applications to IIS
- 5.6 Deploying Web Applications to Azure
- 5.7 Deployment Considerations
- 5.8 Deployment Design
- 5.9 Deployment Configurations
- 6.1 Accessing Data
- 6.2 Web Front End Options
- 6.3 Course Conclusion
EXPERT INSTRUCTOR-LED TRAINING
We only uses the industry’s finest instructors to develop our courses. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
QUIZZES & EXAM SIMULATORS
Our custom practice exams prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. You will have practice quizzes after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you have completed before proceeding. This will allow you to gauge your effectiveness before moving to the next module in your course. Our Courses also include practice exams designed to replicate and mirror the environment in the testing centre. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.
VISUAL DEMONSTRATIONS & MULTIMEDIA PRESENTATIONS
Our courseware includes instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations that allow students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor. Our Courseware always focuses on real world scenarios and skill-set development.
NAVIGATION & CONTROLS
Our self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow you the flexibility to work with expert level instruction anytime 24/7. All courses are arranged in defined sections with navigation controls allowing you to control the pace of your training. This allows students to learn at their own pace around their schedule.
SOCIAL LEARNING & NETWORKING
We Have designed a world class Learning Management System (LMS). This system allows you to interact and collaborate with other students, form study groups, engage in discussions in our NOW@ Forums, rate and “like” different courses and stay up to date with all the latest industry knowledge through our forums, student contributions and announcement features. This LMS is unmatched in the industry and makes learning fun and enjoyable.
FLASH CARDS & EDUCATIONAL GAMES
Our Courseware knows that education is not a one size fits all approach. Students learn in different ways through different tools. That is why we provide Flash Cards and Education Games throughout our courses. This will allow you to train in ways that keep you engaged and focused. Each course will have dozens of Flash Cards so you can sharpen your skill-sets throughout your training as well as educational games designed to make sure your retention level of the materials is extremely high.
12 MONTHS UNLIMITED ACCESS
Each student will have 12 months unlimited access to allow you to have access to the training anytime 24/7.
Need Practical Experience?
As a bolt-on option, we offer Practice Labs as it provides users with an online lab platform to develop their practical skills in IT technologies such as CompTIA, Microsoft, Cisco and VMWare.
In addition to the hardware you require, you also gain access to high quality practical exercises covering exam topics to help you to maximize your study time and increase your results. Practice Labs are highly effective and offer a cheaper alternative to setting up your own test environment.
You will gain unlimited access to the Practice Labs for 12 months- helping you to consolidate your learning and prepare you for work.
Gain access to our E-Book's Library
This bolt-on option will provide you with a wealth of research and reference material to help you make the most of your studies. Our e-book's library will serve as a great addition to your course material and provide massive savings in comparison to the cost of buying additional study books to support your learning.
For more information about our career advice services, contact us on 01707 828 8751 to speak with one of our friendly course advisors today.
A new way to pay
3 Easy Payments
on baskets between £35 and £1,000
- Pay in 3 equal payments every 30 days
- No fees, interest or credit agreement.
- Instant credit approval at checkout
- Safe and secure - you're covered through Klarna's Buyer Protection Policy.
- Easily manage payments online or through the Klarna app.
HOW TO GET STARTED?
- Add your course to basket and proceed to checkout.
- Ensure you have sufficient funds available in your card to cover the first payment.
- Select “Klarna” as your payment method and place your order.
- Your order will be dispatched as normal and the two remaining payments will be taken at 30 and 60 days.
- Klarna will send you an email confirmation and reminders when it’s time to pay.
Spread the cost up to 4 years*
on baskets over £250
- Spread the cost from 6 months up to 4 years – you choose the term
- 0% interest on terms of 6-36 months
- 9.99% interest on terms of 48 months
Representative example without 0% or 9.99% offers: Representative 18.9% APR (variable) Purchase interest rate 18.9% p.a. (variable) Assumed credit limit £1,200
- Buy now, pay in 30 days
- 3 easy payments
- Spread the cost
Look for Klarna
*Credit offered subject to financial circumstances. Must be 18. T&Cs apply.
Klarna: Subject to financial circumstances. You must be at least 18. Credit is provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority in the UK. Registered office: Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden. Corporation ID number: 556737-0431. If you already have a Klarna Credit account, this purchase will be added to your balance.
Pay in 30 days: The payment period is 30 days from shipment of goods. Full terms and conditions
3 Easy Payments: A third is payable on the day of purchase. The balance is paid in two equal monthly instalments over the following two months. Open to anyone with a UK registered debit or credit card.
The payment methods Pay in 30 days and 3 Easy Payments are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on klarna.com. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.