VMware vSphere VCA-DV 5.5 Online Course
£99.00 including VAT (was £695.00)Save £596.00
Offer ends 31 May 2022
- Course Type Online Course
- Course Duration 35 Hours
- Course Access 12 Months
- Awarded By MTA
- Student Discount Card All students enrolled on this course are entitled to apply for a XO student discount card.
Although the exam(s) associated with this course has been retired by VMware, this VMware vSphere VCA-DV 5.5 online course still retains value as a training resource & learners will receive a certificate of completion after completing the course.
Employers worldwide are searching for professionals with validated skills, with a VMware certification in hand, you'll certainly stand out from the crowd.
VMware Certification sets the standard for IT professionals and validates the critical skills organizations need to adopt and manage technology that drives desired business outcomes. VMware Certifications offer more options when choosing levels and technology areas, along with:
- Increased flexibility and career growth.
- Advanced credibility with employers, colleagues and clients.
- Improved alignment of VMware training courses with certification requirements.
This VMware vSphere VCA-DV 5.5 course covers one of the most in demand and marketable certifications in IT today, VMware® vSphere® 5.5. Virtualization has taken the industry by storm and those that demonstrate skills in this area have many job prospects paying in excess of £40k per year. Students will learn how to install, configure, and manage VMware vSphere, and learn how to configure a scalable virtual infrastructure. Some of the topics covered in this course include Fault Tolerance, vSphere Management Assistant, Storage vMotion, and DPM
The VMware vSphere VCA-DV 5.5 course has been designed to give you real-world knowledge that you can put to use from day one. It's highly flexible, so you can set your own timetable and study at your own pace.
For anyone who manages their VMware training, this VMware VCA-DV 5.5 training can be used for VMware VCA-DV 5.5 exam prep, on-boarding new staff, or as part of a team training plan.
- Improve your career prospects.
- Learn valuable knowledge, skills, advice and guidance to help you achieve success.
- Study online from anywhere.
- Study at your own pace.
- Download and print your certificate of completion.
Bulk discounts are available on purchases of 10 or more courses.
If you wish to discuss a large individual order for this course, and/or would like to be invoiced in advance, please call our sales team on 0808 175 1269 to make an enquiry.
Please Note: The VMware Certified Associate, Data Center Virtualization (VCA-DCV) exam associated with this course was retired on 1 August, 2016. However, this course still retains value as a training resource.
Ideal for anyone looking to learn about ASP.NET MVC.
By choosing online learning instead of a classroom based course, it eliminates the need for time away from work, saving you valuable time and money. It is ideal for those with tight schedules as our online courses give you 12 months unlimited access to all the course materials, so you can study at a pace that suits you. Allowing you to easily resume your studies whenever you have the time. All you need is internet connection to study, so you can study from the comfort of your home or any environment that suits you.
You'll sit an online exam. We provide interactive quizzes after each module to ensure you're fully prepared for the real thing. Once you've passed with at least 80%, you'll be awarded your certificate.
Got a question about exams? Contact our course advisors by email or by phone on 0808 175 1269. We're happy to help!
Our training works on all devices including Mobile phones, IPad’s, Android tablets, Macs and PC
For the best viewing experience on our state-of-the-art eLearning platform we recommend an internet connection of 10Mbps or better. Please also use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your browser with Adobe Flash Player.
We've put together a list of relevant job titles you can apply for after achieving the Microsoft .net 4.5 programming with html 5 certification (note that some careers may require further study, training and/or work experience):
- Web Administrator
- Web Developer
- Application Developer
- Computer Programmer
- Applications Manager
Once you have achieved your certification, you'll have full access to our recruitment package for a wide range of information and advice - including:
- How to put together a killer CV, Covering Letters and Thank You emails.
- How to gain relevant work experience.
- How to prepare for interviews.
- How to understand Job adverts.
- How to choose the right recruitment agency.
- How to look for work on LinkedIn.
- Information on dealing with redundancy.
Our careers advice section is available for you to see now. For more information about our career advice services, contact us on 0808 175 1269 to speak with one of our friendly course advisors today.
Getting a Microsoft certification will always help you stand out from the crowd, now and in the future - whether you're just starting out, developing your career, or changing direction entirely.
Research by e-Skills UK has shown that IT and telecommunications now employs 1 in 20 of the UK workforce. It also suggests the digital sector will need nearly 300,000 new recruits by 2020 to meet the demand for skills in this area.
- 1.2_VMWARE Foundations-Part1
- 1.3_VMWARE Foundations-Part2
- 1.4_VMWARE Company Overview
- 1.5_Server Virtualization
- 1.6_Thin Clients
- 1.7_Storage 101
- 1.8_Three Basic Forms Of Storage
- 1.9_Redundant Array
- 2.1_VMWARE ESX And ESXI
- 2.2_Installing ESXI
- 2.3_Installing ESXI-Lab1
- 2.4_Installing ESXI-Lab2
- 2.5_Vsphere Client-Lab1
- 2.6_Joining Active Directory Domain For Single Sign On-Part1
- 2.7_Joining Active Directory Domain For Single Sign On-Part2
- 2.8_Virtual Networking
- 2.9_Nic Notes
- 2.10_Virtual Network Basics-Lab
- 3.1_Vitrual Machines
- 3.2_Host Operating System
- 3.3_Working With VM Files
- 3.4_Virtual Machines Lab1
- 3.5_Virtual Machines Lab2
- 3.6_Working With New VM's
- 3.7_Virtual Machines Lab3
- 3.8_Virtual Machines Lab4
- 4.1_Say Hello To Vcenter
- 4.2_Vcenter Architecture
- 4.3_Vcenter Architecture-Lab1
- 4.4_Vcenter Architecture-Lab2
- 4.5_Manging Host With Vcenter-Lab
- 4.6_Working With Virtual Hardware-Part1
- 4.7_Working With Virtual Hardware-Part2
- 4.8_Adding Virtual Disk And Disk Expansion-Lab1
- 4.9_Adding Virtual Disk And Disk Expansion-Lab2
- 4.10_Configuring Vcenter SSO-Lab1
- 5.1_Shared And Local Storage
- 5.3_DC Designs
- 5.4_Configuring Shared Storage-Lab
- 5.5_Creating VMFS Datastores On Our SANS-Lab1
- 5.6_Creating VMFS Datastores On Our SANS-Lab2
- 6.2_Creating And Configuring Alarms-Lab1
- 6.3_Creating And Configuring Alarms-Lab2
- 6.4_Resource Pools
- 6.5_Creating Resource Pools-Lab1
- 6.6_Creating Resource Pools-Lab2
- 6.7_VMWARE Converter-Lab1
- 6.8_Configuring VMWARE Converter-Lab1
- 6.9_Configuring VMWARE Converter-Lab2
- 6.10_Configuring VMWARE Converter-Lab3
- 7.1_Migrating Virtual Machines
- 7.2_DRS And Ha-Lab
- 7.3_Host Profiles
- 7.4_VM Utilities And Performance
EXPERT INSTRUCTOR-LED TRAINING
We only uses the industry’s finest instructors to develop our courses. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
QUIZZES & EXAM SIMULATORS
Our custom practice exams prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. You will have practice quizzes after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you have completed before proceeding. This will allow you to gauge your effectiveness before moving to the next module in your course. Our Courses also include practice exams designed to replicate and mirror the environment in the testing centre. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.
VISUAL DEMONSTRATIONS & MULTIMEDIA PRESENTATIONS
Our courseware includes instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations that allow students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor. Our Courseware always focuses on real world scenarios and skill-set development.
NAVIGATION & CONTROLS
Our self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow you the flexibility to work with expert level instruction anytime 24/7. All courses are arranged in defined sections with navigation controls allowing you to control the pace of your training. This allows students to learn at their own pace around their schedule.
SOCIAL LEARNING & NETWORKING
We Have designed a world class Learning Management System (LMS). This system allows you to interact and collaborate with other students, form study groups, engage in discussions in our NOW@ Forums, rate and “like” different courses and stay up to date with all the latest industry knowledge through our forums, student contributions and announcement features. This LMS is unmatched in the industry and makes learning fun and enjoyable.
FLASH CARDS & EDUCATIONAL GAMES
Our Courseware knows that education is not a one size fits all approach. Students learn in different ways through different tools. That is why we provide Flash Cards and Education Games throughout our courses. This will allow you to train in ways that keep you engaged and focused. Each course will have dozens of Flash Cards so you can sharpen your skill-sets throughout your training as well as educational games designed to make sure your retention level of the materials is extremely high.
12 MONTHS UNLIMITED ACCESS
Each student will have 12 months unlimited access to allow you to have access to the training anytime 24/7.
IT Jobs Watch provides a unique perspective on today's information technology job market. Their aim is to present a concise and accurate map of the prevailing UK IT job market conditions.
Their goals include helping you:
- Determine the level of demand for certain IT skills with a guide to the average salary and contractor rates offered
- Discover how various IT skills interrelate
- Determine the IT skills needed by certain Job Titles
- Determine which IT skills are popular within specific regions and locations
- Find the best IT job vacancies
Please click here for employment statistics within the IT industry.
CWJobs.co.uk is the leading specialist IT recruitment website that enables permanent and contract IT jobseekers to search and apply for jobs across all skills and industry sectors throughout the UK and Ireland.
Click here to register with them today!
Do-it is the national volunteering database. With over 700,000 registered volunteers and around 1000000 opportunities to volunteer. You will always find a place to practice your new skills.
If you are looking for a voluntary opportunity to help you build your experience, please click here to register with Do-it.org.uk
We make it our absolute mission to give you the training you need and the service you deserve. Hear what our students say about us...
A new way to pay
3 Easy Payments
on baskets between £35 and £1,000
- Pay in 3 equal payments every 30 days
- No fees, interest or credit agreement.
- Instant credit approval at checkout
- Safe and secure - you're covered through Klarna's Buyer Protection Policy.
- Easily manage payments online or through the Klarna app.
HOW TO GET STARTED?
- Add your course to basket and proceed to checkout.
- Ensure you have sufficient funds available in your card to cover the first payment.
- Select “Klarna” as your payment method and place your order.
- Your order will be dispatched as normal and the two remaining payments will be taken at 30 and 60 days.
- Klarna will send you an email confirmation and reminders when it’s time to pay.
Spread the cost up to 4 years*
on baskets over £250
- Spread the cost from 6 months up to 4 years – you choose the term
- 0% interest on terms of 6-36 months
- 9.99% interest on terms of 48 months
Representative example without 0% or 9.99% offers: Representative 18.9% APR (variable) Purchase interest rate 18.9% p.a. (variable) Assumed credit limit £1,200
- Buy now, pay in 30 days
- 3 easy payments
- Spread the cost
Look for Klarna
*Credit offered subject to financial circumstances. Must be 18. T&Cs apply.
Klarna: Subject to financial circumstances. You must be at least 18. Credit is provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority in the UK. Registered office: Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden. Corporation ID number: 556737-0431. If you already have a Klarna Credit account, this purchase will be added to your balance.
Pay in 30 days: The payment period is 30 days from shipment of goods. Full terms and conditions
3 Easy Payments: A third is payable on the day of purchase. The balance is paid in two equal monthly instalments over the following two months. Open to anyone with a UK registered debit or credit card.
The payment methods Pay in 30 days and 3 Easy Payments are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on klarna.com. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.