Agile Project Management Course
£99.00 including VAT (was £195.00)Save £96.00
Offer ends 31 May 2022
- Course Type Online Course
- Course Duration 13 Hours
- Course Access 12 Months
- Awarded By MTA
- Student Discount Card All students enrolled on this course are entitled to apply for a XO student discount card.
The Agile Project Management training course gives the basic of Agile with emphasis on the Scrum style. This course also gives the student a working understanding of how the philosophies and principles of Agile are used in successful projects. This course is intended for project professionals who are either using Agile principles in their work, or wish to included the principles, tools and techniques in the future. When you implement the Agile project management approach, your team delivers requirements and progresses in iterations throughout the project life cycle. This approach allows teams to deliver projects in a more flexible approach and adapt quickly to project requirement changes.
The Agile Project Management course will benefit anyone that wants to learn the basic of Agile with emphasis on the Scrum style.
By choosing online learning instead of a classroom based course, it eliminates the need for time away from work, saving you valuable time and money. It is ideal for those with tight schedules as our online courses give you 12 months unlimited access to all the course materials, so you can study at a pace that suits you. Allowing you to easily resume your studies whenever you have the time. All you need is internet connection to study, so you can study from the comfort of your home or any environment that suits you.
You'll sit an online exam. We provide interactive quizzes after each module to ensure you're fully prepared for the real thing. Once you've passed with at least 80%, you'll be awarded your certificate.
Got a question about exams? Contact our course advisors by email or by phone on 0808 175 1269. We're happy to help!
Our training works on all devices including Mobile phones, IPad’s, Android tablets, Macs and PC’s. For the best viewing experience on our state-of-the-art eLearning platform we recommend an internet connection of 10Mbps or better. Please also use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your browser with Adobe Flash Player.
We've put together a list of relevant job titles you can apply for after achieving your certifications (note that some careers may require further study, training and/or work experience):
- Project Administrator
- Project Officer
- PMO Co-ordinator
- Project Manager
- Project Worker
- Project Planner
- Junior Project Manager
- Senior Project Manager
- Programme Manager
In these roles, the average salary you can earn is £50,000.00 per year (source: itjobswatch.co.uk, UK Only).
IT Jobs Watch provides a unique perspective on today's information technology job market. Their aim is to present a concise and accurate map of the prevailing UK IT job market conditions.
Once you have achieved your certification, you'll have full access to our recruitment package for a wide range of information and advice - including:
- How to put together a killer CV, Covering Letters and Thank You emails.
- How to gain relevant work experience.
- How to prepare for interviews.
- How to understand Job adverts.
- How to choose the right recruitment agency.
- How to look for work on LinkedIn.
- Information on dealing with redundancy.
Our careers advice section is available for you to see now. For more information about our career advice services, contact us on 0808 175 1269 to speak with one of our friendly course advisors today.
Getting your project management certification will always help you stand out from the crowd, now and in the future - whether you're just starting out, developing your career, or changing direction entirely.
The Project Management Talent GAP report produced by PMI suggests that 15.7 million new project management roles will be created globally by 2020. The rapid growth of demand for project management roles and the exceptional salary levels in the profession make the project management profession highly desirable to job seekers.
The Agile Project Management course is organized into the following modules.
Module 1: What Is Agile
- Course And Instructor Introduction
- What Is Agile - Part1
- What Is Agile Part2 - Agile Manifesto Principles 1-6
- What Is Agile Part3 - Agile Manifesto Principles 7-12
- What Is Agile Part4 - Agile Manifesto Values
- What Is Agile Part5 - Why Agile?
- What Is Agile - Part6 - Misconceptions about Agile
- What Is Agile Part7 - Agile Lifecycle
- What Is Agile Part8 - Key Definitions
- What Is Agile - Part9
Module 2: Projects And Projects Management In An Agile World
- Projects And Project Management In An Agile World Part1 - Historical Information
- Projects And Project Management In An Agile World Part2 - Organizational Projects
- Projects And Project Management In An Agile World Part3 - Traditional Projects
- Projects And Project Management In An Agile World Part4 - Roles
- Projects And Project Management In An Agile World Part5 - Roles 2
Module 3: Agile and Scrum
- Agile And Scrum Part1 - In Depth
- Agile And Scrum Part2 - Major Activities
- Agile And Scrum Part3 - 3 Questions
- Agile And Scrum Part4 - Sprints
Module 4: Common Scrum Terminology
- Common Scrum Terminology-Part1
- Common Scrum Terminology-Part2
Module 5: Other Iterative Methods
- Other Iterative Methods
Module 6: Communication Skills In Agile World
- Communication Skills In Agile World Part1 - Model
- Communication Skills In Agile World Part2 - Verbal vs. Nonverbal
- Communication Skills In Agile World Part3 - Learned Patterns
- Communication Skills In Agile World Part4 - Key Skills
- Communication Skills In Agile World Part5 - Key Skills
- Communication Skills In Agile World Part6 - Conflict Resolution
- Communication Skills In Agile World Part7 - Tuckman's 5 Stages
Module 7: Using Agile Outside Software Development
- Using Agile Outside Software Development-Part1
- Using Agile Outside Software Development-Part2
Module 8: Case Studies Of Transitioning to Agile
- Case Studies Of Transitioning To Agile-Part1
- Case Studies Of Transitioning To Agile Part2 - Procurement
- Case Studies Of Transitioning To Agile Part3 - In an Agile World
- Case Studies Of Transitioning To Agile Part4 - Measurements
Module 9: Critique Of Agile
- Critique Of Agile-Part1
- Critique Of Agile-Part2
Module 10: Review Of Agile
- Review Of Agile-Part1
- Review Of Agile-Part2
- Review Of Agile-Part3
- Course Conclusion
EXPERT INSTRUCTOR-LED TRAINING
We only use the industry’s finest instructors to develop our courses. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
QUIZZES & EXAM SIMULATORS
Our custom practice exams prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. You will have practice quizzes after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you have completed before proceeding. This will allow you to gauge your effectiveness before moving to the next module in your course. Our Courses also include practice exams designed to replicate and mirror the environment in the testing centre. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.
VISUAL DEMONSTRATIONS & MULTIMEDIA PRESENTATIONS
Our courseware includes instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations that allow students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor. Our Courseware always focuses on real world scenarios and skill-set development.
NAVIGATION & CONTROLS
Our self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow you the flexibility to work with expert level instruction anytime 24/7. All courses are arranged in defined sections with navigation controls allowing you to control the pace of your training. This allows students to learn at their own pace around their schedule.
SOCIAL LEARNING & NETWORKING
We Have designed a world class Learning Management System (LMS). This system allows you to interact and collaborate with other students, form study groups, engage in discussions in our NOW@ Forums, rate and “like” different courses and stay up to date with all the latest industry knowledge through our forums, student contributions and announcement features. This LMS is unmatched in the industry and makes learning fun and enjoyable.
FLASH CARDS & EDUCATIONAL GAMES
Our Courseware knows that education is not a one size fits all approach. Students learn in different ways through different tools. That is why we provide Flash Cards and Education Games throughout our courses. This will allow you to train in ways that keep you engaged and focused. Each course will have dozens of Flash Cards so you can sharpen your skill-sets throughout your training as well as educational games designed to make sure your retention level of the materials is extremely high.
12 MONTHS UNLIMITED ACCESS
Each student will have 12 months unlimited access to allow you to have access to the training anytime 24/7.
Need Practical Experience?
As a bolt-on option, we offer Practice Labs as it provides users with an online lab platform to develop their practical skills in IT technologies such as CompTIA, Microsoft, Cisco and VMWare.
In addition to the hardware you require, you also gain access to high quality practical exercises covering exam topics to help you to maximize your study time and increase your results. Practice Labs are highly effective and offer a cheaper alternative to setting up your own test environment.
You will gain unlimited access to the Practice Labs for 12 months- helping you to consolidate your learning and prepare you for work.
Gain access to our E-Book's Library
This bolt-on option will provide you with a wealth of research and reference material to help you make the most of your studies. Our e-book's library will serve as a great addition to your course material and provide massive savings in comparison to the cost of buying additional study books to support your learning.
For more information about our career advice services, contact us on 0808 175 1269 to speak with one of our friendly course advisors today.
We make it our absolute mission to give you the training you need and the service you deserve. Hear what our students say about us...
A new way to pay
3 Easy Payments
on baskets between £35 and £1,000
- Pay in 3 equal payments every 30 days
- No fees, interest or credit agreement.
- Instant credit approval at checkout
- Safe and secure - you're covered through Klarna's Buyer Protection Policy.
- Easily manage payments online or through the Klarna app.
HOW TO GET STARTED?
- Add your course to basket and proceed to checkout.
- Ensure you have sufficient funds available in your card to cover the first payment.
- Select “Klarna” as your payment method and place your order.
- Your order will be dispatched as normal and the two remaining payments will be taken at 30 and 60 days.
- Klarna will send you an email confirmation and reminders when it’s time to pay.
Spread the cost up to 4 years*
on baskets over £250
- Spread the cost from 6 months up to 4 years – you choose the term
- 0% interest on terms of 6-36 months
- 9.99% interest on terms of 48 months
Representative example without 0% or 9.99% offers: Representative 18.9% APR (variable) Purchase interest rate 18.9% p.a. (variable) Assumed credit limit £1,200
- Buy now, pay in 30 days
- 3 easy payments
- Spread the cost
Look for Klarna
*Credit offered subject to financial circumstances. Must be 18. T&Cs apply.
Klarna: Subject to financial circumstances. You must be at least 18. Credit is provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority in the UK. Registered office: Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden. Corporation ID number: 556737-0431. If you already have a Klarna Credit account, this purchase will be added to your balance.
Pay in 30 days: The payment period is 30 days from shipment of goods. Full terms and conditions
3 Easy Payments: A third is payable on the day of purchase. The balance is paid in two equal monthly instalments over the following two months. Open to anyone with a UK registered debit or credit card.
The payment methods Pay in 30 days and 3 Easy Payments are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on klarna.com. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.